Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Would Dylan really be ok with say Sam fucking Sophia and watching?
Unfortunately, I have to admit, THAT depends solely on the player's choice. The player needs to make certain choices along the path to accumulate "cuckold" points in order for Dylan to be okay with that, otherwise, he won't be and he won't tolerate anyone speaking badly about Sophia, or even flirting, like the conversation with the mailman. I know that because my path is with no "cuckold".

I'm having the path for ONLY Sophia & Dylan so all those choices where the "cuckold" points can be gathered, all those I choose the opposite, he always speaks up about it and doesn't tolerate it, be that from the neighbor, Darnell and the mailman.

Mr.Madness

Jul 7, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "D:\Game Data\Play\A Wife And Mother [v0.100]\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Game Data\Play\A Wife And Mother [v0.100]\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Tue Sep 15 22:56:56 2020

I play halfway and come out this massage therefore hope anyone can tell me how to fix this

Thank you
Hello...
I have the same problem, have you find a solution ?
Thanx for your help...

Mr.Madness

Jul 7, 2017
Down load this program
extract it to your desk top
Then place UnRen in the game folder of Awam,where the a wife and mother exec is.
Click on the UbRen icon and a menu will appear,press number 3 on your keyboard,enable console.t
start game and load the save,before the error,then press shift+o to bring up console and type and type jump Back_home_kitchen press escape and error should be gone

Hello... it's working thanx :)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Dylan's plan: complete stupidity from a game trying to keep realism on board.
And that's the problem that we have here. Fiction vs Realism. If L&P didn't quote on his page this

Keyword "Realistic"

1600194682286.png
1600194621968.png

We wouldn't be having half the arguments that we're having right now. Although, Fictional stories should have a level of Realism in there as well.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes