volnut

Jan 18, 2019
Down load this program
extract it to your desk top
Then place UnRen in the game folder of Awam,where the a wife and mother exec is.
Click on the UbRen icon and a menu will appear,press number 3 on your keyboard,enable console.Then
start game and load the save,before the error,then press shift+o to bring up console and type jump Back_home_kitchen press escape and error should be gone
Thank you!!!!

volnut

Jan 18, 2019
Have to say best update yet! I really enjoy this game and look forward to all updates! Thanks for all your work. The work is worth the wait!

Last edited:

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
For the people that want to solve the bug problem in the most simple way, without installing unren, just download this file and paste it in the folder called 'game' inside the '1 game folder'.

Thanks its working.

Too bad the update only highlight lesbian stories.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Why do I and so many others love this game SOOOO much?!
It is a question that has baffled mankind from the dawn of the game's inception.
Oh those days, how we long for simplicity. How we long for a time where none were bothered with such thoughts... For we stand now, my fellow man (and woman), after years of updates (and it has been years), thinking to ourselves; how come I am still so inexplicably draws to a game that has given me so little... for so long...? How come I keep attempting to draw water from an empty well? How come the water from that well, the water that is not there, tastes so much sweeter than the water drawn from any other (actually functioning) well.
Oooohhhh my brotherin, hear me now and do not despair. For thou is not alone. We are the many, yet we feel so few. I am by your side, standing naked in darkness and confusion. Embrace me now brother. Feel my Dickens upon thy Austen, and know! In you heart of hearts... you are not alone. For I bring good tidings my friend. I have searched the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and bring you now, the answer you have been seeking. So... may I, at this juncture, request a drum-roll, if you please...

Ok. Enough with the mumbo-jumbo. In plain engrish... The reason why we love this epic and never-ending blue balls of a game, is because... as Kierkegaard said (and I'm paraphrasing here): "the anticipation of an event often exceeds the pleasure of the event itself". So, in other words; we are all looking forward to seeing Sophia getting fucked. We all long for it. But the longing and the anticipation is actually even more gratifying than the realization of the act itself. The waiting is what's exciting. The ideas of what might happen, is far more fulfilling than seeing what actually happens. So this eternal game of cat and mouse, that the developer is playing with us, is actually what we're drawn to. We can't wait... to not be gratified. We can't wait... to not see her get banged... We can't wait... to just keep waiting. Because the waiting itself is our pleasure.

So stop moaning about this game. It is perfect... It is perfect in the way it succeeds in giving us almost nothing, but just enough to keep us interested and guessing and fantasizing.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And that's the problem that we have here. Fiction vs Realism. If L&P didn't quote on his page this

Keyword "Realistic"

View attachment 817578
View attachment 817575

We wouldn't be having half the arguments that we're having right now. Although, Fictional stories should have a level of Realism in there as well.
A lot of the realism sadly went out the window in this update in the majority of events:
  • Boarding school event - Dylan's non-sensical, bone-headed plan that just feels completely out of character and paints him in a really bad light
  • Ellie/Julia event - Hot as fuck, but both Ellie and her relationship with Julia seems to have gone from 0-60 in a matter of seconds rather than continuing its nice and gradual shift through the gears
  • Alyssa event - Despite having only met 5 times at most (including this one) in the last 2 weeks, the majority of those meetings being very brief, Sophia feels comfortable sitting on Alyssa's sybian despite arguably still being very reserved and frigid at this point
  • Yoga event - Dylan becoming the typical horny guy perv that's usually seen in the type of "lower-quality adult games" that L&P has said this game was striving to be better than
  • Morello event - Despite owing a large debt to a mob boss, all he's asking of them is that Sophis visit his brother in prison to give him someons to talk to and something nice to look at, something that is very milquetoast coming from a mob boss. Could be more to it than that, but still feels quite weak.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why do I and so many others love this game SOOOO much?!
It is a question that has baffled mankind from the dawn of the game's inception.
Oh those days, how we long for simplicity. How we long for a time where none were bothered with such thoughts... For we stand now, my fellow man (and woman), after years of updates (and it has been years), thinking to ourselves; how come I am still so inexplicably draws to a game that has given me so little... for so long...? How come I keep attempting to draw water from an empty well? How come the water from that well, the water that is not there, tastes so much sweeter than the water drawn from any other (actually functioning) well.
Oooohhhh my brotherin, hear me now and do not despair. For thou is not alone. We are the many, yet we feel so few. I am by your side, standing naked in darkness and confusion. Embrace me now brother. Feel my Dickens upon thy Austen, and know! In you heart of hearts... you are not alone. For I bring good tidings my friend. I have searched the highest of highs and the lowest of lows, and bring you now, the answer you have been seeking. So... may I, at this juncture, request a drum-roll, if you please...

Ok. Enough with the mumbo-jumbo. In plain engrish... The reason why we love this epic and never-ending blue balls of a game, is because... as Kierkegaard said (and I'm paraphrasing here): "the anticipation of an event often exceeds the pleasure of the event itself". So, in other words; we are all looking forward to seeing Sophia getting fucked. We all long for it. But the longing and the anticipation is actually even more gratifying than the realization of the act itself. The waiting is what's exciting. The ideas of what might happen, is far more fulfilling than seeing what actually happens. So this eternal game of cat and mouse, that the developer is playing with us, is actually what we're drawn to. We can't wait... to not be gratified. We can't wait... to not see her get banged... We can't wait... to just keep waiting. Because the waiting itself is our pleasure.

So stop moaning about this game. It is perfect... It is perfect in the way it succeeds in giving us almost nothing, but just enough to keep us interested and guessing and fantasizing.
It's far from perfect for a variety of reasons...as for what happens, it's a long way down my list of being excited for updates about. When they come I'll play them...but I'm certainly not as vested as many nor really care how much he takes the piss or doesn't. What happens happens when it happens.

Easylovingcpl

Aug 1, 2019
Greatest game ever. Though I was disappointed not to see things between Dylan and his mom but it's really different game ,excellent game , great quality, hot story. Internet is full of shit and sex but this game is totally different. Yes I will be waiting eagerly for the next update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes