daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
I hadn't expressed myself about the Dylan plan yet, but beyond your arguments I still think that the twist seems forced and out of nowhere. Faking being bullied and even being hit just to see her mom in sexier dresses in the school? First, he can see her in bikini and underwear in his own house. Second, you have given us hints about Dylan being unconfortable of how others look at her. Now, does he want to share her mother attributes with his schoolmates?
Exactly, makes no f...in' sense what this dev is trying to do with dylan...

Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
I see that many have problems with the "Dylan twist". There are a few who mostly understood what's actually behind it but most people don't. Anyway, I will think about, how to change this storyline.
My thoughts were: Dylan's a horny naive high school kid, who likes his mother more than he actually should. He would love to see her in the same sexy dresses like earlier but she'd never listen to him. I read some suggestions which would supposedly be more realistic, like Dylan could be nice to his mom, and take her to dinner or similar. I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???
Dylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help". He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy. Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he ask Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
And Dylan can defend himself and has many friends as well as Zac. He's not the victim type, and doesn't fit in his "predator prey system"! Sophia and Alyssa mentioned this a couple of times, which makes them not understand why this is even happening to their boys.
But maybe this all is much to complicated, and people tend to see Dylan immediately on the villain side. So, I will think about how to change it. Maybe also do a poll about it.
Let me just say that I appreciate your storytelling in this game (which is more like a ongoing adult soap opera/novela airing on HBO or Showtime or a pay channel where adult themes/nudity/sexual situations are allowed). The twists and turns are great because it throws off the audience for situations they are not expecting. Sophia's adventures are the hottest thing going right now on this forum in my opinion. Just look at the number of pages/responses that have been posted on this thread since the new update dropped on Sept. 11.

As a big fan of Patricia, I want to reiterate that I LOVE where she went on this new update. I know that Dylan has the hots for Sophia, but damn if Patricia got his attention in this new update and vice-versa. Like I stated in an earlier post, if I were Dylan, I would find excuses to spend as much time over at Patricia's place......who knows what she could surprise him with now that she knows that he was at full mast for her during the yoga session. Whew! :p

I still think this game ought to be adapted into a live-action series down the line.......kinda like a erotic adult version of Desperate Housewives with Sophia as the main star.....:love: One can hope!(y)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Into the Realm, I go.

I see that many have problems with the "Dylan twist". There are a few who mostly understood what's actually behind it but most people don't. Anyway, I will think about, how to change this storyline.
My thoughts were: Dylan's a horny naive high school kid, who likes his mother more than he actually should. He would love to see her in the same sexy dresses like earlier but she'd never listen to him. I read some suggestions which would supposedly be more realistic, like Dylan could be nice to his mom, and take her to dinner or similar. I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???
I would agree with your statement here that it would be far from realistic for Dylan to ask Sophia with the example above in your comment. It would take another course of action to get her to change like that. Patricia????

Dylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help".He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy.
And this is the problem of how the story flows to the next when we learned about Dylan's plan in the Boarding School Dorm. At what point was there any indications or hints in the story that Dylan would make a comment in that scene of a Midlife Crisis? And how would someone of that age even remotely know what a "Midlife Crisis" is and know if someone was going through it???? Also, There are talks that Dylan formulated this "Setup" out of "Good Intentions." When you Blackmail or Plan a setup for someone it basically for the one who planned it personal gain, and you just confirmed that with this comment which is in Bold and Underline in your statement. So this is why Dylan is now to be perceived as a "Villain" because he just set her up with indirect blackmail through his plan.

1600233864963.png

Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
The statement about Dylan hearing rumors and didn't know him well like the readers just fell apart here. Knew is the keyword here. So he knew all about Aiden when he approached him about his plan.
1600233663092.png

And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he ask Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
And Dylan can defend himself and has many friends as well as Zac. He's not the victim type, and doesn't fit in his "predator prey system"! Sophia and Alyssa mentioned this a couple of times, which makes them not understand why this is even happening to their boys.
But maybe this all is much to complicated, and people tend to see Dylan immediately on the villain side. So, I will think about how to change it. Maybe also do a poll about it.
an occasional bully?? It seems he more than a bully.

1600237116895.png

Dylan and Zac may be able to defend themself with their friends, but that's not how it played out. It plays out as a plan of manipulation and indirect blackmail on Dylan's part for planning it. Once again, this is why Dylan has a bad reputation.

1600234380924.png

Your Artwork is very good. There some story paths that are put together very well. The one-story that comes to mind is Sophia/Ellie/Patricia. To me, that story is well told from the start when Sophia and Patricia clothes shopping, spied on Ellie and Julia, Sophia/Ellie clothes shopping with or without Emma, the workout with Patrica in the park and at the club, the spa scene with Sophia/Ellie/Patrica, to the club scene, and the multiple Sophia/Ellie shower scene. The Sophia/Ellie/Patricia path is in chronological sequence and it’s flowing very well.

Now for Sophia's and Dylan's story, once again, in my opinion, that story feels like it has no sequence as it appears the plot is bouncing around. Sophia/Dylan seems to be regressing instead of growing like Sophia/Ellie/Patricia and some of the plots are far-fetched.

Now I'm going to finish with this comment, I'm going to side with your "members" and say that you should tell the story as you want it to be told since you're the author of this story. If you wish to change any of the storylines, then do it because you want to do it. But when someone criticizes you about your story based on comments from you or your Patreon page, be prepared to answer it coherently and don't be argumentative about it.

This is your choice, but you may want to see if you can find people that may help you out with your novel.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
L&P
I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???

... uhm!? What was that in the bikini show? She did say yes!? Or? :unsure: :cautious:

Apr 28, 2019
I know it has been posted before, I just didn't find a solution for it...maybe I'm overlooked it?!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "C:\Freizeit\AWAM-0075-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Freizeit\AWAM-0075-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Sat Sep 12 13:10:53 2020
I hit the same error. is there a patch?

shkdbsahbdlabf

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Aaron Garcia\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "D:\Users\Aaron Garcia\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

HELLOOOOOOOOOO HELP PLZ

Reactions: SemperFudge13

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Dylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help". He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy. Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
Sorry, I only came to you on Patreon once and gave only one dollar just to see your page.
My advice doesn't cost money!
Do as you see fit. Implement your idea!
You can't please everyone! We are very different and we have different views.
Ignore those who believe that they are reading you like an open book.
Keep intrigue, add intrigue, unfold the plot you have conceived and move on.
Good luck!

P.S.
It is really important not to lower the quality bar of both the renders themselves and the animation, because these animation claims seem reasonable!

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
Hi Lust,
Please, don't change anything, go your own way!
I was in total shock when I first saw that twist, but it's your game! We don't know what you have in your vision for the rest of the story, and all we know is only what we have seen so far. You and only you have the full view of this game. People have different opinion on everything. Some like the slow burn and some bitch about it - yet you very wisely don't listen to them and continue your own way. Once you let others dictate you what to do with the game, you'll enter a very slippery slope... Best way to look at it as a compliment. You have made such a good story that attracts lots of people who now care so much for the characters that when such a thing happen, it evokes a very emotional response.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for mentioning right early in the first paragraph you will change it, my respects.

SemperFudge13

Aug 28, 2018
Full traceback:
File "D:\Users\Aaron Garcia\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
File "D:\Users\Aaron Garcia\Downloads\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

HELLOOOOOOOOOO HELP PLZ
got the same problem lemme know if you found a fix

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
Lust&Passion dude it’s your story and your game. Write it and make it how YOU want! Not everyone is going to like or agree with everything. But at the end of the day do what makes you happy. People are still going to read/play this game regardless. This is your baby. Personally I wouldn’t change anything for anyone. You have a story in your mind go with it.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Lust&Passion dude it’s your story and your game. Write it and make it how YOU want! Not everyone is going to like or agree with everything. But at the end of the day do what makes you happy. People are still going to read/play this game regardless. This is your baby. Personally I wouldn’t change anything for anyone. You have a story in your mind go with it.
It's not that 'we don't like it' my dude. It's inconsistency. How you're going to pick a fight with 5 guys who not even the police can deal with, and then suddenly reveal 'hey, i am the mastermind of the blackmail he's doing to you, mom'. Ask yourself, how, when and where, did it happen?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It's not that 'we don't like it' my dude. It's inconsistency. How you're going to pick a fight with 5 guys who not even the police can deal with, and then suddenly reveal 'hey, i am the mastermind of the blackmail he's doing to you, mom'. Ask yourself, how, when and where, did it happen?
Man, life is full of inconsistencies! It is interesting that we only build a plan, and it gives us surprises and not always pleasant! But this makes it even more interesting!

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
L&P
I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???

... uhm!? What was that in the bikini show? She did say yes!? Or? :unsure: :cautious:
Maybe take her out, have a good time, fun, a pleasant conversation, along with some good placed truthful compliments and admiration throughout the date...THEN...instead of asking her that and in that way...Dylan could ask the same thing for the same purpose in a better way, better phrased and even to sound hopeful...wishful and not demanding or tactless.

The question can match the occasion, in the quoted example of the question, the question wouldn't match with the occasion of a date out with her but it could be made to match it and to make Sophia feel sexy, desired, and admired for her beauty by her son.

However, as Hlextor says here, the solo bikini fashion show was showered with compliments and admiration and it was fun and respectful towards Sophia and she enjoyed it and wanted to look sexy for her son, it mattered to her.

screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png

roro

May 29, 2017
You're forgetting that Dylan don't know what you, as the player, know for a long time. You know the police can't deal with Ayden, but Dylan didn't know that. O.K, he knew about Aiden's uncle, but as L&P already mentioned (and as natural as it is), Dylan didn't knew exactly what Ayden was capable of, nor he knew where he will take it.
H.B compared it with someone contracting a hitman to commit a murder, but this comparison is B.S! Better compare it with someone contracting a thug to punch someone, but instead the thug pulls out a shotgun and shoot that someone 12 times... Dylan couldn't know where Ayden will take his simple task. We know where he took it, because we have a different pov, but Dylan didn't have this perspective. For sure he's dumb, very dumb. But Some here take this way too personally... (imo)

Last edited:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
You're forgetting that Dylan don't know what you, as the player, know for a long time. You know the police can't deal with Ayden, but Dylan didn't know that. O.K, he knew about Aiden's uncle, but as L&P already mentioned (and as natural as it is), Dylan didn't knew exactly what Ayden was capable of, nor he knew where he will take it.
H.B compared it with someone contracting a hitman to commit a murder, but this comparison is B.S! Better compare it with someone contracting a thug to punch someone, but instead the thug pulls out a shotgun and shoot that someone 12 times... Dylan couldn't know where Ayden will take his simple task. We know where he took it, because we have a different pov, but Dylan didn't have this perspective. For sure he's dumb, very dumb. But Some here take this way to personally... (imo)
What if i told you, Dylan got beaten up in a day, as soon as his mother found out, she went after Aiden and got blackmailed. For this ordeal to have logically have happened, it would need for Dylan to get wrecked and amidst the fight, turn into Sherlock Holmes and go "i calculate my mom will come deal with you guys, now that you kicked my ass, so what you guys do next is blackmail her, set 12 tasks where she cuckolds me, slowly guys' Before comming home, treating injuries and talking to his mother.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes