Yutoka

Mar 19, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\LionS\Desktop\Novel\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\LionS\Desktop\Novel\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Wed Sep 16 11:45:33 2020
```

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\LionS\Desktop\Novel\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\LionS\Desktop\Novel\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Wed Sep 16 11:45:33 2020
```
go to page 1 click Fix

Reactions: TrissLover

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So far, with the blackmail, Dylan has achieved nothing for himself. I can't find a benefit for Dylan with the blackmail. I would say that only Sophia's students benefited, no one else. And a little bit, Alyssa, knowing that Sophia goes to class without a bra, maybe, has given her courage to go further.
Dylan has achieved everything without the help of blackmail, as if blackmail did not exist. Besides, seeing her in a short skirt is much less than Dylan has seen so far. It is true that after bikini-show or showing Dylan her tits, things did not progress much.
What I mean is, now that Sophia has shown off in class and in order for Dylan to gain something from his plan, Sophia has to go around the house less dressed. That's what Dylan expected, right? Because, so far, only Zac and his colleagues enjoy it.
What's in it for Dylan?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
So far, with the blackmail, Dylan has achieved nothing for himself. I can't find a benefit for Dylan with the blackmail. I would say that only Sophia's students benefited, no one else. And a little bit, Alyssa, knowing that Sophia goes to class without a bra, maybe, has given her courage to go further.
Dylan has achieved everything without the help of blackmail, as if blackmail did not exist. Besides, seeing her in a short skirt is much less than Dylan has seen so far. It is true that after bikini-show or showing Dylan her tits, things did not progress much.
What I mean is, now that Sophia has shown off in class and in order for Dylan to gain something from his plan, Sophia has to go around the house less dressed. That's what Dylan expected, right? Because, so far, only Zac and his colleagues enjoy it.
What's in it for Dylan?
He is like a cat, never satisfied what is already given to him

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
What's in it for Dylan?
There was no direct benefit for Dylan. He was doing it primarily for Sophia to feel better about herself.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
What if i told you, Dylan got beaten up in a day, as soon as his mother found out, she went after Aiden and got blackmailed. For this ordeal to have logically have happened, it would need for Dylan to get wrecked and amidst the fight, turn into Sherlock Holmes and go "i calculate my mom will come deal with you guys, now that you kicked my ass, so what you guys do next is blackmail her, set 12 tasks where she cuckolds me, slowly guys' Before comming home, treating injuries and talking to his mother.
I think it stands to reason that he knew his mom would at least talk to the bullies to see what was going on and try to alleviate the situation. You also have to remember that kids often think they have all the answers over the adults, but often it just leads to them doing dumb things without thinking the through first. Dylan is no exception.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Nope, I respectfully disagree to that. Where Dylan was very protective of her mother, didn't even want to have Sam on the poolside show, becomes angry when Sam or other boys talk like that about her mother. Its not likely that he purposefully made her mother wear that in front of whole class. The developer wanted to cut the hostel arc short and made a boo boo there.

Reactions: phill_leotardo

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
And that's the problem that we have here. Fiction vs Realism. If L&P didn't quote on his page this

Keyword "Realistic"

View attachment 817578
View attachment 817575

We wouldn't be having half the arguments that we're having right now. Although, Fictional stories should have a level of Realism in there as well.
Hi
In my opinion realism is a huge advantage in erotic fiction as it allows emotional involvement.
We can also add to our comments that the Don Morello story at the moment seems to have completely unrealistic background.
L&P is trying to expand his story for obvious reasons including not really inspired story lines.
KR

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I think it stands to reason that he knew his mom would at least talk to the bullies to see what was going on and try to alleviate the situation. You also have to remember that kids often think they have all the answers over the adults, but often it just leads to them doing dumb things without thinking the through first. Dylan is no exception.
Sorry, but i don't agree with you. I don't see how it can even be explained, nor how is that even fitting for this situation. Dylan got beat up and requested Aiden to blackmail his mother, for no absolute reason? it does not make any sense. Please, dont make me read 'oh but his reason was to make her feel better because Dylan is age X and Sophia already gave hints that she may go this way when she was giving out her number to the guys in front of the gallery and the subway thugs". No, just no.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Dialogues are really increasingly boring and tedious. Maybe if I could listen to them and not have to read them it would be different, I don't know.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Lust&Passion dude it’s your story and your game. Write it and make it how YOU want! Not everyone is going to like or agree with everything. But at the end of the day do what makes you happy. People are still going to read/play this game regardless. This is your baby. Personally I wouldn’t change anything for anyone. You have a story in your mind go with it.
To be fair, it really comes down to what the expect end result is. What you have said would be true if the game was a labour of love that the developer was creating for his own enjoyment that people just so happened to play at the same time. However if you consider the game as a product being created to sell to people then it's not a simple case of "do what you want and to hell with others". Because if you don't consider the people you're catering the product to, they may stop buying it and then you don't get money. If you're making a game for people to buy but no one is buying it then you would ultimately stop and move onto something else.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
The real question is, who's moving? Why are they moving? And where are are they moving to/from? OK, that's 3 questions, but still interesting to think about. :unsure: Also, will this happen on all paths in different ways, or just one or a few paths?

Shame we still another decade or so before finding out the answers to these questions. :(
No, the real question is with the shitty job they did... Why would Sophia or Liam hire them again (in game reason, not outside, since I know they are back cause people like gross/fat or interracial sex a lot). I mean they:
1. Pissed off Sophia by going through her lingerie
2. Went upstairs hoping to see her naked AFTER being FORBIDDEN from leaving the first floor
3. Fucked up the scheduling
4. Did an incomplete job that required them to finish the next day

They were completely unprofessional and incompetent, the only way I would like to see them return is to see them as Homeless John Tobias begging for money before being gunned down by Morello's execution squad.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
There are some reviewers that are literally ASKING dev to blueball and milk them till eternity, that is really unbelievable. OK, we all love slow burn and anticipation, or we wouldn't be here, but not for years. Dev can make another game of this sort, maybe even better, but looking at progress with this one he decided this to be his lifes work obviously.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
There are some reviewers that are literally ASKING dev to blueball and milk them till eternity, that is really unbelievable. OK, we all love slow burn and anticipation, or we wouldn't be here, but not for years. Dev can make another game of this sort, maybe even better, but looking at progress with this one he decided this to be his lifes work obviously.
Reminds me of the people who enjoy being financially dominated. Give a cute lassie your bank details and let them buy what they want.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I see that many have problems with the "Dylan twist". There are a few who mostly understood what's actually behind it but most people don't. Anyway, I will think about, how to change this storyline.
My thoughts were: Dylan's a horny naive high school kid, who likes his mother more than he actually should. He would love to see her in the same sexy dresses like earlier but she'd never listen to him. I read some suggestions which would supposedly be more realistic, like Dylan could be nice to his mom, and take her to dinner or similar. I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???
vcxDylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help". He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy. Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he ask Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
And Dylan can defend himself and has many friends as well as Zac. He's not the victim type, and doesn't fit in his "predator prey system"! Sophia and Alyssa mentioned this a couple of times, which makes them not understand why this is even happening to their boys.
But maybe this all is much to complicated, and people tend to see Dylan immediately on the villain side. So, I will think about how to change it. Maybe also do a poll about it.
Once more unto the breach go I.

It's not that this situation is "complicated", it's that it is convoluted and filled with deeply flawed logic from Dylan but is also contradicted by other actions and moments with Dylan.

Granted a lot of this is down to player choice, but Dylan can be seen as a shy, insecure, naive teenager with a confused attraction to his own mother and who doesn't like other guys talking or thinking about his mother in a sexual way. He's therefore protective of her, either out of the expected unconditional love he has for his mother, or because of his growing sexual desires for her, or both. Therefore, putting his mother in a position where she could be exploited in order to exert emotional blackmail on her seems like it goes against everything we know about his character.

Even without the blackmail, we've seen that Sophia has grown comfortable doing things around him such as the bikini photoshoot, letting him masturbate to her body, seeing her in her underwear, etc, and all this can be done even without other external factors changing her like Ellie, Patricia, Sam, etc. So it would seem that he was doing just fine on his own since all Sophia needs is a few Filthy points to accept his advances more and more, and mostly all of this has been happening without the blackmail being too extreme and even by rejecting the blackmail. So why, therefore, would this blackmail be necessary if his progress with her is advancing fine without it?

Dylan doesn't necessarily have to take her on "dates" to "loosen" her up as she's been loosening up just fine without having to do that. As Lord_Xanatos pointed out, the bikini photoshoot is a prime example of how Dylan can shower Sophia with praises and compliments in a way that felt very natural and respectful towards her that can open her mind to being more sexual. Things like that are working to "loosen" her up, but Dylan could also employ emotional guilt tripping which is a lot less underhanded than emotional blackmail by an external force. It's about saying something like, "I hope you don't take offense, but you just don't seem as happy as you used to be. I miss that. I miss the Mom you used to be and it makes me upset to see you like this." It's about tugging on her heartstrings by making her think that her prudish behaviour is upsetting and hurting her family in much the same way that someone whose behaviour has gone a bit of the rails is appealed to to "bring back the old you" because their behaviour is upsetting and hurting their family. It's still manipulative, but it can be seen more as coming from a good place than staging a fake blackmail.

I appreciate that Dylan did not know what Aiden would do, but Dylan did essentially give free reign to someone who, even if he didn't know everything about how much of a rotten apple he is, is still someone that I'm sure Zac warned him could not be trusted. This is what gets to the convoulted part of all of this, because if Dylan believes his mother won't respond well to him requesting her to dress more scantily, what makes him think that a repugnant wannabe thug like Aiden will convince her to? There's a far greater chance of her refusing than accepting knowing the type of person his mother is, and whilst this does come down to player choice and Sophia finds a way to justify going this far for her son, Dylan is playing a very dangerous game. If she refuses, then there's every chance Aiden would spill the beans to her about his plan and any chance of progress with her would be gone because she would be so angry and upset that her son would think to put her through that. If she accepts, then not only does Dylan have no way of knowing what he'll do, but Aiden now also has Dylan by the balls because Aiden has leverage over him by threatening to tell Sophia it was all his idea and again ruining his progress and his intended goal.

The risks far outweigh the reward, especially when Dylan has people much closer to him who could help. He could speak to his Aunt Patricia about Sophia and about his concerns about her, and ask if she can help to "loosen" her up. He could even ask Amber, who's an old friend of hers, to help him as well, so there are far better and safer options than Aiden. This, combined with the progress he was already making independent of the blackmail, would surely have been more than enough to progress their relationship and whilst there might still be some manipulation there, it certainly would not nearly be as deviant, underhanded, and out of character as the fake blackmail is.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes