D

Deleted member 1663775

I played this game from starting it is good plot and nice content(but not enough lol)
one problem i see is that dylan asking aiden for help which i think is unrealistic even from teenager point of view see people who had crush on mom like me(actually aunt but for reference let say mom)would try to compete and make her mine especially mid life crisis if i thought cause there ain't nobody who wants other to see family or love in sexy way even in mistakes

2. i think it too far fetched cause nobody trust a asshole who you know had quite bad news and lots of connection unless that asshole is hypocrite who is showing nice side to you that only way a naive man can trust him but clearly in game aiden is not good term with dylan so it is quite impossible for dylan to trust him even in his naivness i think you should changed it bullying was fine for plot but this deal thing is total shit.

this is my personal request can you make some seducing and filty content only with dylan not together with sam

i really want to see sophia seduce dylan for example (some else story) : when my uncle and the rest of the family were out for the evening. Only she and I were home. She called me upstairs and asked me to massage her back - she said it was itchy or something. She laid down on her stomach, unstrapped her bra and asked me to massage her back. few days later i massage ass then started sucking tits then few days after blowjob, boobjob i suck pussy then finally sex.

well i have done mom son roleplay i can give advice like
1.tell her that you are best (and hottest if she is a bit frank) appreciation !!
2.act as a small boy...say that mom I want to buy a new underwear as my cock is not spacing in this present..... she would definitely ask for how much long is your cock answer by telling little bit greater than real one and say that it is longer than papa's one
3.once you let her see himself as man to mother and mostly stare at your mom's boobies give her single that you are attracted to her like when she is in bathrode so you can ask her pass ketchup or food across table when she moves viola you see tits filty+1 and love+1 lusty
4. when her mood is off give her shoulder try to become realiable man on which women can depend

i forgot to mention small dates or dressing room changing or trying to see panty secretly to increase lust.

• Wow
Reactions: codex35

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
With Morello it's not going to be that simple. Morello will expect feedback after Sophia's visit.
1600260779173.png
1600260811939.png

Since his brother cannot touch her and considering who Morello is, the prison guard can play as Sophia's partner.
Let's see, but Liam is already a cuckold.:confused:
1600260872066.png

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
(n) Why have this Game "Incest" as Genre Tag ? There is no incest, its frustated to download over 3 GB and nothing happens(n)

• Angry
Reactions: codex35

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Since Morello is supposed to be a man of high principals,loyalty and family honor and maybe his younger brother also.
We also know that this is not another blackmail plot and of course Morello will want feed back so that puts the younger brother in the driving seat.
I am interested to see how this turns out,will the younger brother turn out to be not what Sophia expected?
Hope so. Will be complicated to balance between "cheer up Morello's brother" till the point that Morello be satisfied and stay dressed.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Beyond the interpretations on the nature of Dylan's character, I think that what L&P has defined "Dylan's twist" is nothing but a trick that the developer has put in place to reduce the paths that can be followed in this game that (at one third of its development) is becoming more and more complex and heavy (3.1 GB for the last update).
In this way L&P wants to put back on the "right" path those who (unexpectedly) have decided to get rid of the unpleasant Aiden, but in this way it will eliminate (with its 12 challenges) what will be the main source of Sophia's corruption.
So, from now on, following the path traced by the Aiden's perversion (now also Dylan's) will not miss those points (Filthy and Dylan) necessary to increase Sophia's tendency towards betrayal and (maybe) incest.

Reactions: nexer

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
I'm a little disappointed. Because Sophia goes to the lesbian side once again. We see naked bodies, touching and kissing. Unfortunately, Sam, Dylan, Zac and the other boys have been hurt again by the author of this game. How long does it take for spohia to undress in front of the boys ???

Reactions: daksmkadfad
Apr 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\aarons\Desktop\Dirty Games\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Wed Sep 16 02:27:39 2020
Please help

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I see that many have problems with the "Dylan twist". There are a few who mostly understood what's actually behind it but most people don't. Anyway, I will think about, how to change this storyline.
My thoughts were: Dylan's a horny naive high school kid, who likes his mother more than he actually should. He would love to see her in the same sexy dresses like earlier but she'd never listen to him. I read some suggestions which would supposedly be more realistic, like Dylan could be nice to his mom, and take her to dinner or similar. I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???
Dylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help". He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy. Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he ask Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
And Dylan can defend himself and has many friends as well as Zac. He's not the victim type, and doesn't fit in his "predator prey system"! Sophia and Alyssa mentioned this a couple of times, which makes them not understand why this is even happening to their boys.
But maybe this all is much to complicated, and people tend to see Dylan immediately on the villain side. So, I will think about how to change it. Maybe also do a poll about it.
OK am a little confused here.

are you actually saying that Dylan knows about Aiden blackmail and it's actually been a plan by Dylan all along and Aiden is taken advantage of it? Did I miss stuff on the boarding school route that I don't play?

I guess it makes a bit of sense but yeah, seems a bit out of the blue, be a great twist but you just spoiled it and am not on board with it. However, I just want the 12 tasks to continue, so whatever continues them am OK with and whatever ends them, am not OK with. lol

Also, people seem to forget that Aiden might actually be a really good fighter as well, and just has Dylans number. After all, it appears Aiden is a gang leader and you don't become a gang leader by being crap at fighting.

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
This twist event was brought forward and it doing so what consequences could this have for Aiden's character if any.
I mean in the same theme as the Bennet saga was brought forward as well.
Thank you for your answer. You are doing a good job. We love this game. I am waiting impatiently for the next update in which Sophia will satisfy the boys;)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
My main concern is no more Dylan perspective stuff, the last update the Dylan voyeur stuff was good but could have done without seeing it, as from Sophia perspective it was pretty obvious he had spied when Patricia said there was shower gel on the ground.

I don't mind some second protagonist stuff with Dylan or others if it advances the story (like Dylan/Ellie fixing laptop scene), but the last update it was unnecessary and would have sped up update. It should always be from Sophia's perspective and only use a second protagonist to advance the story, not just to appease people who want to see something with Dylan.

Also, it's odd that on the lesbian side of the game you have to decide between Alyssa and Ellie, would have thought it would be a better idea to keep all lesbian options on one lesbian path.

Jun 1, 2020
I find this game simply wonderful. For sure one of the best. Many compliments to the developer.
Just one question .. not to bother you ... when the next update ????

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
SocCeR BrUiSes In tHE fAcE, looks legit to me
No no you have to read between the lines. See what happened is that in order for Dylan to look appropriately beat up, but not damaged in any way, he had to get a professional fixer to do it. So he heard about Don Morello and his ties with organized crime and went to him for some help. Intrigued by what Dylan wanted he asked why and found out about Sophia's problem so he in turn also wanted to help her and concocted the scheme of her trying to impress his brother so she would also have to dress sexy for that as well. Getting back to Dylan he sent his best bruiser to take care of him and set up his well placed marks. The most dreaded man in all of the underworld that nobody would dare cross.... Mr. Murray the postman.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm a little disappointed. Because Sophia goes to the lesbian side once again. We see naked bodies, touching and kissing. Unfortunately, Sam, Dylan, Zac and the other boys have been hurt again by the author of this game. How long does it take for spohia to undress in front of the boys ???
Npope...they all gonne die sad virgins who will never have Sophia!

are you actually saying that Dylan knows about Aiden blackmail and it's actually been a plan by Dylan all along and Aiden is taken advantage of it? Did I miss stuff on the boarding school route that I don't play?

I guess it makes a bit of sense but yeah, seems a bit out of the blue, be a great twist but you just spoiled it and am not on board with it. However, I just want the 12 tasks to continue, so whatever continues them am OK with and whatever ends them, am not OK with. lol

Also, people seem to forget that Aiden might actually be a really good fighter as well, and just has Dylans number. After all, it appears Aiden is a gang leader and you don't become a gang leader by being crap at fighting.
Pretty much yup...all Dylan's dumb ass idea...cos...well...he a dumb ass.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

1. Ohh please, the dude is filthy rich, and has an uncle that can get him or "his boys" out of jail easily, tons of muscle heads would follow this idiot for that reason alone...
2. The dude looks like a toothpick, he's barely taller than Zac or Dylan but less muscular, I am sure either one can hand him his ass in a 1 on 1 fight, unless he pulls a weapon.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes