Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
never....Did you come up with all that by yourself
The real question is, who's moving? Why are they moving? And where are are they moving to/from? OK, that's 3 questions, but still interesting to think about. :unsure: Also, will this happen on all paths in different ways, or just one or a few paths?

Shame we still another decade or so before finding out the answers to these questions. :(

Reactions: afterlights

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Oh guys, i love this text so far!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh my imagination)) Good update.

And this plot twist with Dylan - it's a local game of thrones-lol) I like it.
I agree. Dylan could have gone from wanting his mom to feel more free and comfortable with her own body to slowly developing a deeper feeling of attraction towards her given how she has been helping him with his shyness towards girls. Of course he would see that as being totally normal from his point of view. Can't wait to see where it all leads to.

Reactions: Rojouninco1

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Since Liam fixed the bathroom lock,and the jacuzzi and some other things I wonder if he fixed the dishwasher as well.
Too bad the one thing he can't fix is his marriage. :LOL:

True as it could almost be anybody in the game(I think) and yea we don't know what route it will happen on and also for whom
Maybe they're bringing in Alyssa's stuff after Sophia kicked Liam to the curb to live in a polyamor-incestuous relationship with her, Ellie, Dylan, and Zac. :sneaky:

• Haha

gnole13

May 29, 2020
Maybe they're bringing in Alyssa's stuff after Sophia kicked Liam to the curb to live in a polyamor-incestuous relationship with her, Ellie, Dylan, and Zac.
It will be one of the best ending.

And maybe the movers are Morello's men (Ivan had a prison tattoo) and they will come back to collect the debt from Liam in other ways... :cool::sneaky::p:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

BaBaK9676

Aug 27, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File ".......WAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "..........AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100

Any way to solve this problem ?

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I see that many have problems with the "Dylan twist". There are a few who mostly understood what's actually behind it but most people don't. Anyway, I will think about, how to change this storyline.
My thoughts were: Dylan's a horny naive high school kid, who likes his mother more than he actually should. He would love to see her in the same sexy dresses like earlier but she'd never listen to him. I read some suggestions which would supposedly be more realistic, like Dylan could be nice to his mom, and take her to dinner or similar. I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???
Dylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help". He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy. Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he ask Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
And Dylan can defend himself and has many friends as well as Zac. He's not the victim type, and doesn't fit in his "predator prey system"! Sophia and Alyssa mentioned this a couple of times, which makes them not understand why this is even happening to their boys.
But maybe this all is much to complicated, and people tend to see Dylan immediately on the villain side. So, I will think about how to change it. Maybe also do a poll about it.

Last edited:

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I see that many have problems with the "Dylan twist". There are a few who mostly understood what's actually behind it but most people don't. Anyway, I will think about, how to change this storyline.
My thoughts were: Dylan's a horny naive high school kid, who likes his mother more than he actually should. He would love to see her in the same sexy dresses like earlier but she'd never listen to him. I read some suggestions which would supposedly be more realistic, like Dylan could be nice to his mom, and take her to dinner or similar. I mean seriously? You think taking her out and then he will ask her "Mom, can you please wear skimpy dresses from now on? Preferably braless, by showing much of your legs and cleavage. Like you did earlier". You think Sophia would say yes???
Dylan thinks that this could have something to do with a midlife crisis, that she doesn't feel desirable anymore. By "loosening her up" with wearing skimpy sexy dresses, he promises himself that this would make her happier but especially make it easier for him to approach her and ask her for more "educational help". He knows that only an extreme situation will change her mind, so he created one. But for him it was just the deal for her getting dressed more sexy. Aiden invented the 12 tasks to exploit the situation in his favor. But neither Dylan nor Aiden would have ever thought that Sophia would actually accept the deal. And the decision about that is also Sophia's! Dylan didn't even know about any dubious "12 tasks" at all! Plus he doesn't know Aiden as well as the readers do! He just heard rumors about him and approched him with his plan. And not Aiden asked Dylan to do something for him but Dylan offered him to get some valuable data with his hacking slills if Aiden plays along with his weird plan. But Aiden saw his chance here and wants to test his teacher how far she will go.
And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he asked Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
And Dylan can defend himself and has many friends as well as Zac. He's not the victim type, and doesn't fit in his "predator prey system"! Sophia and Alyssa mentioned this a couple of times, which makes them not understand why this is even happening to their boys.
But maybe this all is much to complicated, and people tend to see Dylan immediately on the villain side. So, I will think about how to change it. Maybe also do a poll about it.
Oh, please don't change anything. After all, it's cool when someone likes something and someone doesn't. That's good. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Serreos

May 28, 2020
And that's the problem that we have here. Fiction vs Realism. If L&P didn't quote on his page this

Keyword "Realistic"

View attachment 817578
View attachment 817575

We wouldn't be having half the arguments that we're having right now. Although, Fictional stories should have a level of Realism in there as well.
It's not realistic , because in real life there is sex . No way .

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
And many also see Aiden on the level of Ted Bundy! But Aiden's just a occasional bully with an influential uncle. I mean what did he ask Sophia to do yet? Getting dressed more sexy and bending down? I had teachers who did this voluntary!
Thanks for the explanation L&P. I myself didn't see any problem with what you already wrote at all. What I surmised was pretty much what you just described. It's your call of course if you wish to change anything, but I'm hoping you keep it the way it is. Your novel/game so far has exceeded my expectations and thoroughly enjoy playing it. Thanks for all the work and effort you have put into this (y)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I hadn't expressed myself about the Dylan plan yet, but beyond your arguments I still think that the twist seems forced and out of nowhere. Faking being bullied and even being hit just to see her mom in sexier dresses in the school? First, he can see her in bikini and underwear in his own house. Second, you have given us hints about Dylan being unconfortable of how others look at her. Now, does he want to share her mother attributes with his schoolmates?

The twists that nobody expect are interesting as long as they are coherent and happen in a logic and realistic territory, something that in this case doesn't ocurr.

On the other hand, I noticed that the animations quality dropped in this update. I know that is a lot of work behind the game, but try not to decrease the quality of those things.
What happened to the animations, they were decent, now they have that blurry effect, it seems lacking frames.

I show two gifs: Before and now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That also happened in the other events, like Sophia over the sybian.

But I don't want to mention only the negative aspects of this update. I think that the Sophia/Ellie/Julia event was
impeccable. That event has your trademark: great build up, good pace, tension and huge erotism. The opposite of Liam scenes in this update. The Alyssa event was great too.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
There's plenty of days to work through this reveal, and the relationship between Sophia and Dylan.

I guess if there was anything to change would be to keep Sophia mad a little longer.

Reactions: roro and Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes