roro

May 29, 2017
Her son just got someone who is seemingly untouchable from a legal recourse standpoint to blackmail her into very likely doing increasingly more seedy and depraved all because he foolishly thought that this would somehow help her with something he totally imagine s in his own head.

He should be fucking disowned for that.

If this sort of thing happened in real life, it would be the end of the world for their relationship. No mother could possibly forgive her son for faking a blackmail with the scum of the school, especially when that blackmail involves Sophia having to essentially do Aiden sexual favours. The bond of trust and even love should be well and truly broken, and this is not something that can be forgiven and looked back on in years to come with a laugh and a smile.
You, as the player, have much more knowledge about what really happens in the game then all the in-game characters. You know that Aiden is "seemingly untouchable from a legal recourse standpoint", but Dylan didn't know. You know that the "blackmail involves Sophia having to essentially do Aiden sexual favours", but Dylan didn't, nor he had any reason to. Yes, he acted stupid, really stupid, but he had no way to know where Aiden will take this simple task... As I see it there is no realistic way for an incest relationship with Dylan that is based only on mother-son love. Something really radical has to happen, and maybe this is the beginning of that radical situation. Yes, it made Dylan's character more manipulative yet naive and somewhat stupid, but that's the way it is - that's the way L&P envisioned Dylan. Some may like it and some may hate it, but man, you take it way too hard...
As for the Don's proposal, for sure (in my opinion) there is a catch here. I believe it will unfold in the next update (there should be a scene with the Don/Don's brother in the morning).

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Guys im getting

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 3182, in script
jump day18_Back_home_kitchen
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 3182, in script
jump day18_Back_home_kitchen
File "C:\League of Legends\Config\Global\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.085-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\League of Legends\Config\Global\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.085-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Sep 14 22:36:38 2020

i tried all solutions in the previous pages but without any luck ....anyone can help with that ?!
Install game and then copy below attached file in to the gane folder. then continue where you left before...I did it and it worked.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\Fer\Desktop\ARCHIVOS TEMPORALES\LM\OTROS\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Fer\Desktop\ARCHIVOS TEMPORALES\LM\OTROS\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Tue Sep 15 00:01:11 2020
Install game and then copy below attached file in to the gane folder. then continue where you left before...I did it and it worked.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Concerning Zac/Sophia/Akyssa I found this interesting.
View attachment 816991
Is a 3 some off the table?
Will you have to chose between Zac or Alyssa?
Or just run off to Florida with Zac and live happy ever after?
I much rather that Zac & Alyssa run off to Florida and live happily ever after...with a lot, and lot of Mother & Son sex hehehe. :cool: (y)

Leave Sophia to her Children! oooor....Sophia with Alyssa (y) but not with zac (n) hehe.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
that Dylan story for why Aiden blackmailed Sofia is so retarded like OMG :ROFLMAO:
something that stupid i didn't hear for a long time...
please leave that little shit in that school forever, don't bring him back ever! :D

and the dev said he likes to keep things real as he can get :D
imagine someone IRL did this to his mom... LOL :ROFLMAO:

but the renders tho...:oops:o_O, that's a diff story, just wow, 15/10 HOT AF :love:

• Haha
Reactions: Sepey

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I am not even sure now that Zac/Alyssa are at it, and we will not see Alyssa again for quite sometime.
Those fookers Nat or Vicky better behave themselves with Sophia she is for my precious.
I'm not sure either, I would want to, most definitely!! but who knows?. It would've been really great if they were at it. :(

Hahaha, I agree, while Sophia is for my compadre Dylan, Sophia is also for your precious. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Ah, you mean Sophia also for Ellie?. Yeah! I'm in favor of Sophia with her children. Incest is the best! hehe. :cool: (y)

Last edited:

enano79

Aug 12, 2019
I get this error.

Code:
[code]

While running game code:
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 9562, in script
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\xxx\Downloads\A Wife And Mother-0 100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script4.rpy", line 9562, in <module>
NameError: name 'day18_Dylan_watches_women_showering' is not defined
[/CODE]

RoadGork

Dec 16, 2017
that Dylan story for why Aiden blackmailed Sofia is so retarded like OMG :ROFLMAO:
something that stupid i didn't hear for a long time...
please leave that little shit in that school forever, don't bring him back ever! :D

and the dev said he likes to keep things real as he can get :D
imagine someone IRL did this to his mom... LOL :ROFLMAO:

but the renders tho...:oops:o_O, that's a diff story, just wow, 15/10 HOT AF :love:
I am afraid there more extreme situations IRL in which child can put his/her parent.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I know I always get sick of people asking when the next update is due right after an update comes out, but after playing this latest release I'm all like, "When is the next update due?" :LOL:

Reactions: roro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am starting to see Ellie as being very manipulating towards her mother.Ellie knows that her mother is curious about sex with another female and she is using this against her mother.So is Ellie trying to go for a 3 some with Julia/Sophia?considering some of the dialog in that scene.
Finally. I thought I am the only one who think that Ellie is a real bitch. :ROFLMAO: (y)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I am starting to see Ellie as being very manipulating towards her mother.Ellie knows that her mother is curious about sex with another female and she is using this against her mother.So is Ellie trying to go for a 3 some with Julia/Sophia?considering some of the dialog in that scene.
Hehehe Mate, I have no idea, you know I'm not into lesbian crap but maybe? possibly? The fact is that Ellie is manipulating Sophia and using her curiosity and love for Ellie against her. As for a 3some? I guess it's possible if Ellie is with Julia instead of Logan or Aaron hehehe.

Personally, I like my Ellie straight which is how I'm having her in my game but if not, then I like my Ellie to focus on Sophia only and not with Julia...at least that's how I would play it had I been interested.

I think it would be more challenging and interesting to see Ellie getting to Sophia on her own instead of with some backup like Julia. No manipulations of "you did that with her now do it with me" but to do it with each other by their own right. That's how I would play it or would like it if that was possible, the only female curiosity that I would accept for Ellie and Sophia would be just for each other and that's when it comes to Ellie, for the rest of ladies...I don't know, those are different paths.

My point is if only I were into lesbian stuff...I would've played Ellie's path and tailor it so that it would be just between Ellie & Sophia and no one else without any manipulation if possible. :sneaky:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes