Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dylan is young/stupid and full of hormones
I'm sick of that excuse. Age is no excuse for thinking blackmail, real or fake, is acceptable, especially when using it on your own family for such a trivial reason. This is the kind of thing I never expected from a game of this calibre, and it is beyond disappointing that L&P has chosen to go down this non-sensical route.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Here's the thing, and I'm going to be very blunt about this, I don't give a FUCK about the fact that the blackmail can be rejected! The issue is NOT that there is a blackmail attempt, it's about why it's even necessary for Dylan to be the one who instigated it.

If this were actual blackmail as we all believed it was, then things would be happening exactly the same way as they are now. By making Dylan responsible for it, all that does is paint Dylan in a very bad light because what the hell was going through his head to make him think that blackmail, that's BLACKMAIL, was a good idea to try to get his mother out of a perceived midlife crisis? It's insane to think that such a heinous thing would cross his mind, especially because this his own mother we're talking about it. Just think of the emotional turmoil he's putting her through, to put her in a position where she believes the safety and well-being of her own son is being threatened, all because he wants her to wear more revealing clothing. It is ludicrously extreme and fraught with huge potential to completely blow up in his face and ruin his relationship with Sophia. So why do it?

Sophia has a sister, Dylan's Aunt, and their neighbour is an old, close friend of Sophia's from where they used to live. If he wanted help, then ask them! Tell them he thinks she's in a funk and that she deserves to be shown a good time, to "loosen" her up, and they could invite her to do things with them that could shake her out of this supposed funk and give the exact same results. This is a much simpler, cleaner, and more believable scenario than what we currently have.
Comes down to, Dylan isn't the little ray of light of his mothers ass everyone like to see him as....or...it's just plain bad writing. Or a combination of both. On my first point, I've always thought he came across as creepy and bad...not sure why he gets so much love.

I'm sick of that excuse. Age is no excuse for thinking blackmail, real or fake, is acceptable, especially when using it on your own family for such a trivial reason. This is the kind of thing I never expected from a game of this calibre, and it is beyond disappointing that L&P has chosen to go down this non-sensical route.
Exactly...utter bollox. I was never like that growing up. Such a lame ass cheat lazy excuse for behaviour.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Comes down to, Dylan isn't the little ray of light of his mothers ass everyone like to see him as....or...it's just plain bad writing. Or a combination of both. On my first point, I've always thought he came across as creepy and bad...not sure why he gets so much love.

Exactly...utter bollox. I was never like that growing up. Such a lame ass cheat lazy excuse for behaviour.
Dylan certainly came across as curious about Sophia, but he never quite reached the heights of creepiness we see in pretty much every other game and he certainly didn't seem stupid enough to make an arrangement like this or to be so manipulative.

People can say all they want that this was just "good intentions" that went awry, but what kind of fucked up justification is that to excuse a fake emotional blackmail of your own mother? In Kingsman, Valentine might have had "good intentions" in trying to solve the world's climate and resource problems, but he was committing mass genocide. It doesn't matter what your intentions are if your method is despicable. Age is not a reasonable excuse either unless you're an absolute sociopath which Dylan has certainly never appeared to be.

Ultimately, there is no good excuse or justification for this twist.

Dec 30, 2019
I personally think the plot twist its not a twist, L&P already have and idea what he want for the story, and as Alley_Cat found before, only in Dylan route the diswasher is broken so from the start this is Dylan character now its normal to get the wrong idea why would L&P do it, i belive it is to create to build the Dylan relationship i mean how in the world is Dylan going to progress with Sophia there is a huge barrier to take down, so he need as much help as possible to make her more confortable and to open up, bikini show and lingery only happen not because he is a good boy who clean the dishes and make his bed, IT IS posible because she have the filty points, the corruption that is why getting her to not use bra or short dress is about corrupting, Dylan incest story itself is about Corrupting her a lot, so instead of having him getting to date her until she felt in love which dont make sence or just getting her to like him because well plot ("i saw my son naked he have a huge thing there, wow i should bang with him", like other games) L&P its creating different paths and building different outcomes, my guess is Dylan is a great corrupting part of the story that can either end well for Dylan no cuckhold and Sophia is only for him, or it will not end well by getting Dylan to be cuckhold, which explain why we have those points only for him.
Just as extra thing i believe Sam could be the romantic tentation, she believe he is handsome, he cares about her :V and well he is a "rockstar" a young interesting boy in many way, perfect for Sophia.
I wont coment on Elli or Patricia because they are awesome on their on way and so far we have great images to prove it and the precious Allysa with the last update she is on the filty route, will it be awesome yes, will it give as many lesbian tentation point mmm no, that why will be having other characters like Mary or Natalie or Vicky.

To end this is just day 11 of the game, we have a lot to cover for what L&P have in mind lets just be positive what he is able to pull off who knows maybe after the story develops more we might get to like how things are turnning.

BTW sorry for my English i used Google Translate to make it readable for you guys

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Any serious fapping yet?
Or just more slamming , ringing . talking , walking , talking , slamming , ringing..........

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Good God I'm getting sick of your incessant whining about the same thing over and over again. Yes we get it. You don't like the update. I think it was clear the first 25 times you said it :rolleyes:

Reactions: roro and Wedstone
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes