humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
You guys who are here tirelessly chatting about future updates like it is your favorite soap and new episode is tomorrow, are obviously forgetting that it took 3 years for third of the planned story and that updates are constantly slowing down...but I guess it is nice to be on a welfare so you can waste days on stuff like this...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You guys who are here tirelessly chatting about future updates like it is your favorite soap and new episode is tomorrow, are obviously forgetting that it took 3 years for third of the planned story and that updates are constantly slowing down...but I guess it is nice to be on a welfare so you can waste days on stuff like this...
Don't forget that we are lucky because 6 of first 7 days were done for less than 1 year.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I personally think the plot twist its not a twist, L&P already have and idea what he want for the story, and as Alley_Cat found before, only in Dylan route the diswasher is broken so from the start this is Dylan character now its normal to get the wrong idea why would L&P do it,
So, does this mean there are alternate realities in this game? That if Dylan is sent away to boarding school he'll be responsible for the blackmail and in the non-boarding school route he won't be? Because honestly, if that were to turn out to be the case, then it could be worse than simply making Dylan responsible for the blackmail no matter what path you take, unless that's what this is meant to be; a "sliding doors" type game where the choices made are creating branching realities rather than just one reality with a linear throughline and few variations along the way. Even then, what decision could possibly be the difference between Dylan being repsonsible and not being responsible? :unsure:

i belive it is to create to build the Dylan relationship i mean how in the world is Dylan going to progress with Sophia there is a huge barrier to take down, so he need as much help as possible to make her more confortable and to open up, bikini show and lingery only happen not because he is a good boy who clean the dishes and make his bed, IT IS posible because she have the filty points, the corruption that is why getting her to not use bra or short dress is about corrupting, Dylan incest story itself is about Corrupting her a lot, so instead of having him getting to date her until she felt in love which dont make sence or just getting her to like him because well plot ("i saw my son naked he have a huge thing there, wow i should bang with him", like other games)
The thing is that, if the blackmail is designed to help Dylan's progress his relationship with Sophia for those attempting a solo Dylan route, then it massively fails to do that because if Sophia doesn't have enough Filthy points, then she won't accept the blackmail. Most Filthy points are gathered from non-Dylan events and moments, which means the blackmail doesn't help Dylan and he ends up getting sent to boarding school without giving the player a choice, and so any progress with Sophia will be massively impeded because not only is he no longer at home every day, he also tried to something terrible and it's not going to be easy for Sophia to forget that.

Therefore, in order to even accept the blackmail, Sophia has to gain lots of Filthy points from other events, which makes the blackmail, faked or real, seems pointless in getting Sophia to open up more since it's other events outside of this that do that for her. Her barriers are being broken by other events and the corruption of Sophia is mainly coming from them, so it begs the question; what exactly is the blackmail good for?

Yes, accepting it activates the bikini photoshoot, but really, why is that? It feel completely arbitrary that just because she doesn't accept the blackmail that she won't model bikinis for Dylan. There doesn't appear to be any discernible or logical reason for the disparity of not modelling them because she refuses and modelling them because she accepts. Honestly do not see why she couldn't or wouldn't do it on both paths, so the bikini photoshoot is more of abitrary result of a single decision rather than a logical result of that decision.

L&P its creating different paths and building different outcomes, my guess is Dylan is a great corrupting part of the story that can either end well for Dylan no cuckhold and Sophia is only for him, or it will not end well by getting Dylan to be cuckhold, which explain why we have those points only for him.
Well it certainly hasn't worked out well for him and perhaps a solo Dylan route won't be possible seeing as how he gets sent to boarding school pretty much automatically. In that sense, it might seem like this game doesn't have as much freedom as it appears to and that Dylan going to boarding school, either automatically or by choice, is essentially a bad ending for him because it will result in him being cucked.

Perhaps this is what this game is reaaly all about, alternate realities, and Dylan being sent to boarding is meant to be bad end for Dylan's storyline, hence why it's revealed on this path that he's responsible for the blackmail. But if he's not sent away then perhaps he won't be responsible because this is the good path for him, the correct path, even. But does this then mean that none of the characters, outside of Liam, can be pursued solo and that Sophia will have to indulge in other characters in order for players to get the one they really want? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D-Vine and Plnjr987

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
Why would Sophia be so concerned about buying an " Antonio "
We know that she has had a dildo/vibrator before,whether this was before her marriage after or both we don't know.
Any ideas.
Old dog remember when Sophia went to Ellie room to pickup her clothes for laundry and stumbled with DAN!! :eek: Ellie friend she was stating I should have not get rid of her friends :sneaky::giggle: now that was epic and the rest you know

Reactions: Plnjr987

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I wish/hope/want to/would like Kendall, Liam is not a sick twisted depraved pervert, as far as I know, a faithful bastard? I'm not sure nor care, but if he is to fuck someone, let it be Kendall, Emily might land him in jail along with Morello's brother hmmm...wait... :unsure: :devilish:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I wish Kendall, Liam is not a sick twisted depraved pervert, as far as I know, a faithful bastard? I'm not sure nor care, but if he is to fuck someone, let it be Kendall, Emily might land him in jail along with Morello's brother hmmm...wait... :unsure: :devilish:
How old is Emily though? 18? The fact that he went shopping with her is suspicious, unless it was a request from his lover Kendall to treat her little sister to a shopping spree. Maybe Liam go a good BJ out of it as a reward. :sneaky:

Maybe we'll find out in the distant future when L&P makes the spin-off, "A Husband And Father". ;)

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I don't remember Emily's age but yeah, likely to be 18.

The fact is that I think L&P set in stone that Liam will NOT be cheating with anyone, so the possibility it's totally off the table. I wanted to and thought about it when Sophia saw him at the boutique and he ran out like speedy Gonzalez out of there. It would've made all the cheating Sophia will eventually do all the less regrettable or remorseful...and more gratifying hehe.

In the meantime, poor Liam, he's never going to have sex with Sophia in my game. The last update Sophia "gave him the fluff" and during the Neil event about watching the football match, Sophia didn't forgive Liam completely. :sneaky::devilish:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How old is Emily though? 18? The fact that he went shopping with her is suspicious, unless it was a request from his lover Kendall to treat her little sister to a shopping spree. Maybe Liam go a good BJ out of it as a reward. :sneaky:

Maybe we'll find out in the distant future when L&P makes the spin-off, "A Husband And Father". ;)
It's never explicitly stated how old she is, only "she's doing her school internship here". So she could easily be as young as 16/17. We had a "industrial training" program when I was 16, so my guess would be that.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes