Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
During the yoga class with Claire and Marie we saw the the personality of this teen boy because of his point of view.

trzyglow

Dec 25, 2018
The game looked good, had "great potential" but after three years I see that it has been wasted and I regret downloading the latest updates of the game - BIG disappointment - I forgive this game - waste of my time.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

After I spent the last days with the annoying move to my new apartment and hardly slept longer than 2-3 hours, I went away over the weekend to clear my mind.

I'll be back on Tuesday and then start with the work on the new update. In the next days you'll get the promised statement about my work, why the updates take the time they take and why it's not so easy to find productive help.

As for the next update (0.115), it will just contain the morning events. That means I will split the next playable day in 3 parts, so that the updates will be released quicker, but on the other hand they will be shorter of course.

Here again the events of the next playable day:

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route) OR Don Morello's event
Noon:
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
During the yoga class with Claire and Marie we saw the the personality of this teen boy because of his point of view.
Which isn't something we needed because I think we all know what a straight teenage boy with raging hormones thinks of 4 hot women doing yoga.

Is there any walkthrough or gallery mod ?
The walkthrough is packaged with the download and there is no in-game gallery or mod.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

As for the next update (0.115), it will just contain the morning events. That means I will split the next playable day in 3 parts, so that the updates will be released quicker, but on the other hand they will be shorter of course.
Well there we have it folks, 1/3 day updates now confirmed. When they say "quicker" let's hope they mean it because if they can pump out each 1/3 of the day every 2 months, we could get 2 whole days per year which would certainly speed things up, but I'm not holding my breath. The concern for me, as always, is that they'll overwork certain events like the yoga event and the 1/3 updates will start taking 4 months each and the game will take even longer to complete.

At some though, I also hope that the cast of characters will diminsh enough to only have about 3-4 events per day with the core characters rather than the current 3-4 events at different times of the day and there might be more of the "all day events" like the one that will happen on Day 15 as these would certainly help things go a lot quicker.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

After I spent the last days with the annoying move to my new apartment and hardly slept longer than 2-3 hours, I went away over the weekend to clear my mind.

I'll be back on Tuesday and then start with the work on the new update. In the next days you'll get the promised statement about my work, why the updates take the time they take and why it's not so easy to find productive help.

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
Ellie will lick and suck own mom's tits soon:love::love::love:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would like it to be v0.115 but I think we are talking about v0.105.
Interesting, Sophia is going to meet Morello's brother quite horny after a morning so full of temptations.
I just hope she doesn't lose control and fall into temptation :sneaky:

BTW, L&P said that is not going to bring any more characters into the game. This may be the only meeting between Morello's brother and Sophia.

Reactions: wynlard

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Noon:
2) Aiden's 3rd task
Afternoon:
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie
Evening:
1) Sam
Looking forward to it. I wouldn't mind waiting for a full update even if it meant it would take longer to produce, but do as you see fit. Maybe we have more new characters to look forward too? That would be great too.

• Angry
Reactions: humanno21

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I would like it to be v0.115 but I think we are talking about v0.105.
Interesting, Sophia is going to meet Morello's brother quite horny after a morning so full of temptations.
I just hope she doesn't lose control and fall into temptation :sneaky:

BTW, L&P said that is not going to bring any more characters into the game. This may be the only meeting between Morello's brother and Sophia.
L&P says a lot of things, so let's hope this will be the last character to be introduced and that it will be a one-and-done deal.

Looking forward to it. I wouldn't mind waiting for a full update even if it meant it would take longer to produce, but do as you see fit. Maybe we have more new characters to look forward too? That would be great too.
No, L&P needs to be cutting characters, not adding them. Get it down to just the core group - Liam, Ellie, Dylan, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa, Zac, Julia - and the updates will be a lot faster.

This is a popular game, why there is no mod for gallery or walkthrough?
Zoey Raven Qleaf scrappy CLDꝜ OscarSix
There's no need for a walkthrough mod because the game already tells you when you can score points and what/who they're for. Also not much need for a gallery mod either since there aren't many sex scenes and you can always just save before the erotic moments so you can replay them that way.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
but there are many routes!!! definitely need mod.
There's also the written walkthrough packaged with the game. You can read it as you go to know more about the decisions, but it's pretty simple:
  • If you want her to be faithful to Liam, collect all the Good Wife points and nothing else
  • If you want her to go down the Lesbian Temptation route, collect those points and also collect Filthy points
  • If you want any character other than Liam, collect their points if they have them but also collect Filthy points, and collect Lesbian Temptation points for Ellie and Patricia.
That's pretty much it. At certain points you might need a specific number of Filthy and Lesbian points, and points with a character, but the written walkthrough lets you plan ahead to see where you can pick them up so it's not that hard.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019

Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
Morning:
1) Ellie
2) Vicky
3) Liam (Good Wife route)
OR Don Morello's event
Hmmm...:unsure:
Well, the good thing is that the update will be released quicker and that it'll be shorter because I'm just playing one single event from the morning, hehhe it couldn't have worked any better for my preference and my game. Maybe then (probably) next year the second part of the day...possibly Noon AND afternoon perhaps? :unsure:

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
The game looked good, had "great potential" but after three years I see that it has been wasted and I regret downloading the latest updates of the game - BIG disappointment - I forgive this game - waste of my time.
Przesadzasz... The game itself is darn good, both story-wise and quality. We're ca. 10 days into the story, and the tension buildup, character evolution and course of events is absolutely outstanding in the entire genre.

The only problem is the development pace. L&P cannot take it to the next stage professionally, meaning share some profit and build a team, such as MrDots's, and deliver the product in a regular, solid fashion. He could turn the whole thing into a bigger brand and add more titles that way, but some people are just not made for this, I gather...

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes