Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
No the player has had the chance to refuse Aiden,players choice,so you do have a choice.
Sophia wore the summer dress that Alyssa bought her on her way back to Alyssa's house and changed into her own dress afterwards which was low cut,lower than her original dress and was also shorter.
The bikini fashion show was more about Sophia feeling good about herself and not just about sex with Dylan,the same with the pictures and the blackmail,Dylan wanted to show his mother how great she looked.Nudging Sophia into dressing more elegant,chic and more confident in herself.
I really would of thought that we would of got past this by now. if you agree or disagree with the twist fine but remember you all had your choices on whether to accept the blackmail or not.
This is kind of a "silly" response... thats basically saying If you dont like the twist, than dont play Dylan's route... I mean WTF ? The whole premise of this slow game at least to me the APPEAL was in the fact that WE can CHOOSE who Sophia fucks, and who she DOESNT.

I dont want stupid roadblocks in the form of "hey you want to see Dylan's route ? well Aiden is part of his route, so deal with it"... that's horsehit !!

Its the same reason I hate that SHALLOW as fuck Ellie has to get with flesh-penis Logan in order for the Shower Make-out session.. Ideally we should only have to use Ellie Points and Lesbian points for that, meaning I can tell Ellie to kiss only Julia, and never glance at fucking Logan with his big flaccid penis that when it gets hard it doesnt even add 2 inches...

Similar to the Lesbian only path I tried I following, I need filthy points for most choices, that means flirting with dirty incompetent movers, black homeless thugs, and a filthy asshole janitor.... When in reality it should only need Lesbian points, flirting with ONLY with Patricia, Ellie, Natalie, Julia, Alyssa, Vicky, Marie, and Claire...

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The pool event much more hotter :p
Well that was okaaaay. I think Julia is cute and goes well with Ellie, but just don't see her as being hotter than Alyssa and I can't say I'd want to see more of them together. They don't have much in common and don't really bring anything for each other to build upon. I think when Alyssa finally makes the move on Sophia, or Sophia on Alyssa, that will be a much more meaningful relationship to get behind. Sophia and Alyssa have already built a connection just from the few times they've been together and it continues to grow exponentially.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rythan25 and farrah

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The Sophia/Ellie shower is still the hottest scene for me. The Sophia/Julia scene is hot, but it feels rushed and forced whereas the Sophia/Ellie scene just felt more natural.
Yeah, Sophia/Ellie/Julia was forced rushed but hot indeed. I was thinking if L&P should add some more time-lapses as he did at the start of the novel with some narration to help create a greater length in time to help the story evolved and make scenes much more believable that characters had time to develop in certain scenes.

Rojouninco1

Apr 27, 2020
I went the girl's route with the update, but I really hope that don't spoil what can happen with Zack and his mom later. I enjoyed how Zack was exposed and made me think, how he thought it was only his mom, not Sophie. I really wanted Sophie to think about why Zack walks around naked while his mother is home.
Remember after Zac gave Sophia a neck massage and was getting really good when then Alyssa walk in on them and after the shopping and the coffee shop they went to Alyssa room and meant Antiono that when Alyssa told Sophia about Zac Massage that he gives Alyssa full massage and nake to . So yes I will like to see what happens . And then Dylan can also give. The same massage to Sophia . Well now what happened with Dylan :( But hopefully she will well . :sneaky:;) now the face plam .

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wish/hope/want to/would like Kendall, Liam is not a sick twisted depraved pervert, as far as I know, a faithful bastard? I'm not sure nor care, but if he is to fuck someone, let it be Kendall, Emily might land him in jail along with Morello's brother hmmm...wait... :unsure: :devilish:
Wait to see that the mastermind behind all is Liam:)
The brother in prison is actually an actor,who will "die".Sophia will feel guilty and will decide to "compensate" Morelo.
I am just kidding for anyone that didn't get it.
Because that's pretty much how I see him - from not engaging in class that gives Bennett the excuse to fail him, to (although we know this not to be this case anymore) picking a fight with Aiden he couldn't win. Then there's things like at the beginning, he's unwilling to help out around the house, like mow the lawn. Sam ends up benefitting. Dylan only helps out in return for something, like the bikini deal.

Then there's things like the possibility he broke the dishwasher, so that he could wash the dishes for the bikini deal. If he would just man up and engage with people, a fair chunk of his problems would just disappear. He wouldn't have to try and manipulate things like he does.

I get that many of my arguments are open to interpretation, and that's fine. As I've said ad nauseum, I can't stop anyone playing and enjoying the Dylan route. My only point was that I enjoyed the update.
You do realise that is that way just because L&P obviously don't like or can't make a good son/mother content?
I have the bad feeling to see BB mistakes again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I will beg for the last time, can someone teach me how to extract unren.bat or rpaextractor to the rpa images folder to convert them? I have no skill for these things, if anyone can help I will be grateful.
Search this site for the latest edition of Unren. Download it & keep it under the same documents, or whatever heading that your games are in. Now move the whole Unren file into the AWAM folder. Open the Game file within AWAM. Move Unren into the game file & double click on it. Unren will open & instructions on what to do next will appear. After you've extracted the images & done whatever else you wanted, remember to lift Unren out of AWAM & back to your documents folder, or wherever you keep your games. It can then be used for each update.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You do realise that is that way just because L&P obviously don't like or can't make a good son/mother content?
I have the bad feeling to see BB mistakes again.
And there's another reason why I can't accept this "twist".

For all his awkward, teenage advances towards Sophia and his mild guilt-tripping, I really felt like this was on course to be a good, genuine, and sincere mother/son sexual relationship that was building. Sure, Sophia needs to do other things with other people to build up enough Filthy points, but what they were building towards felt different from the ones that typically use outlandish and overly sleazy manipulation tactics. That whilst there is still some corruption of Sophia from other sources to advance their relationship, he wasn't having to got to extreme lengths and that simply by showing his mother love and affection, she would eventually grow to see him in a sexual way and this would be somewhat more natural than in other games.

But the twist has changed that and made Dylan seem more like the shameless manipulators of other games and I really didn't want to see that in this game as I thought it was going to be different from that as L&P said it would be.

Fuza

May 20, 2017
Help

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "E:\Nova pasta\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Nova pasta\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Sep 18 21:01:45 2020

Xaos

May 14, 2017
Help

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
  File "E:\Nova pasta\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Nova pasta\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Sep 18 21:01:45 2020
place the file in the game folder
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/829091_AWAM-v0.100Beta-labelfix.rpy

Reactions: Fuza and J9833

Leldorin

Nov 22, 2019
Well, it’s time for the rant, disappointment, (we don’t care about your opinion), whatever you want to call it. When I first started this game, what I liked was the fact that it was about a really «conservative » married woman , mother of 2, who was put in different situations by different people. Be it seduced, tempted or even forced . I liked the slow burn, that it was more on the « realistic » side of the spectrum( no magic, no : «I bump my head and now I can’t resist to fuck even the ugliest guy in town » . Well... realistic compared to other game, some of the characters are pretty much unbelievable in their interactions with each other. But I didn’t had a problem with that, has long as the game stayed the same : you control Sophia and you choose to interact, or not with the different characters. But then came Aiden. (That the type of «unbelievable character » I’m talking about) . And no, I don’t have a problem with him . While he’s not the nicest guy, what I like and want to see was how Sophia would interact with him or to quote a famous author : « How far can she go». No, the problem with Aiden, was that he was an obligatory character on the Dylan path. And some Dylan fans didn’t like that.(Either because they didn’t want to see Sophia blackmailed or with anybody else than Dylan). And they are pretty loud about it . The point being, now L&p as to create a solution: the boarding school. And to content the Dylan fans, he will even add a side-story, with the Amber,Sophia,Dylan,Sam. Where Dylan his taking the upper hand on Sam with Amber, after all the shit Sam has done to Sophia it’s time to take revenge.( Well Sam isn’t trying to fuck is own mother, but « take that Sam!»). My problem with that event was not only that we shifted perspective from Sophia to Dylan sometimes, but that event was the typical «Harem teenage boy MC event». Full of cliches. The:I grope this woman boobs multiple times and she doesn’t realize it or doesn’t mind because it’s the MC. The: the MC has a magical dick that can make a woman come faster and more effectively than anybody even though he’s a virgin (well in the case of Amber, almost), the I won against my worst enemy (from Dylan fans point of view at least;)). The: I have found an easier woman to fuck(Amber), the woman I’m supposedly in love with has completely vanished from my thoughts.(but don’t worry, she’s still my main target, that other woman is just a bonus in my harem). I could had more but you get my point. I was annoyed because it was not what I came for but then I thought:« it’s just a little side story, this Is just L&p having fun, the game isn’t changing. But then the Dylan/Ellie event came. I thought it was strange because L&p had said that nothing was supposed between those 2 and that he had the story already written from the beginning. But it was just a demand from his patreons to explain the animosity between the 2 siblings. Cool. Oh and it will be 8 events apparently. Okay. Well apparently, they won’t just reconcile with each other. But it’s just a side story, right? Right...And then, the Emma/Dylan storyline came along.Hum... that’s a nice way to and the Dylan/Sophia path if you choose to and it make sense, because that was Sophia goal towards Dylan. Cool. Ok. Why does it have to be multiple events? Who cares about Dylan and Emma love story? This storyline should be one event, case closed. Isn’t this game about the choices you make for Sophia? What is all this content about Dylan and girls other than Sophia? What is all this harem protagonist bullshit?And then came this update, where you can choose to view the yoga event(not a side-story) from Dylan point of view, having him interact with Marie, Patricia, etc. Ok. Now it’s clear, L&p he’s considering Dylan has a second MC. Great.But wait...Didn’t L&p removed the Liam side of the story because it would take to much time? So why all this content with Dylan? Well I could be cynical and say it’s for the money...Or maybe he just think it’s a really cool idea. All I can say is that the « Virgin teenage boy his suddenly super successful with all the women and he gives them the best fuck of their life while he has never fucked before is so overused that I’m mostly allergic to the genre now). So yes, I’m complaining. And yes, I don’t have to play that side of the story. But now I have to wait an even longer time( L&p has confirmed that Dylan is now almost considered as a second M.C) for each update for some Dylan content that was not what this game was about. I didn’t care that Dylan had the most content before with Sophia. It made sense because as her son it would be the most difficult for them to cross that path. Maybe add to that a girlfriend and that enough for me on the Dylan path. Why did he choose to put this in his game. It was already long before. All this time could have been spent on developing Sophia and other characters interactions or Dylan and Sophia. Or even removed which would be a huge time saving. Well, whatever . Thanks for the reading for those of you who made it this far. Sorry for the block of text and the engrish.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Search this site for the latest edition of Unren. Download it & keep it under the same documents, or whatever heading that your games are in. Now move the whole Unren file into the AWAM folder. Open the Game file within AWAM. Move Unren into the game file & double click on it. Unren will open & instructions on what to do next will appear. After you've extracted the images & done whatever else you wanted, remember to lift Unren out of AWAM & back to your documents folder, or wherever you keep your games. It can then be used for each update.
You can also use copy and paste with the unren file and you will always have a copy of it .

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
to be honest i stopped watching this game long ago. i like grinding but this game takes it to a whole different level

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, it’s time for the rant.

Disappointment, "we don’t care about your opinion", whatever you want to call it. When I first started this game, what I liked was the fact that it was about a really conservative married woman, mother of 2, who was put in different situations by different people. Be it seduced, tempted or even forced, I liked the slow burn, that it was more on the realistic side of the spectrum. No magic, no "I bump my head and now I can’t resist to fuck even the ugliest guy in town". Well... realistic compared to other games. Some of the characters are pretty much unbelievable in their interactions with each other, but I didn’t have a problem with that, as long as the game stayed the same; you control Sophia and you choose to interact, or not with the different characters.

But then came Aiden, the type of unbelievable character I’m talking about. And no, I don’t have a problem with him. While he’s not the nicest guy, what I like and wanted to see was how Sophia would interact with him or to quote a famous author, "How far can she go?" No, the problem with Aiden was that he was an obligatory character on the Dylan path, and some Dylan fans didn’t like that, either because they didn’t want to see Sophia blackmailed or with anybody else than Dylan; and they are pretty loud about it. The point being, now L&P has to create a solution, the boarding school, and to content the Dylan fans, he will even add a side-story with Amber, Sophia, Dylan, and Sam, where Dylan is taking the upper hand on Sam with Amber. Aafter all the shit Sam has done to Sophia, it’s time to take revenge. (Well, Sam isn’t trying to fuck is own mother, but take that Sam!).

My problem with that event was not only that we shifted perspective from Sophia to Dylan sometimes, but that event was the typical "harem teenage boy MC event" full of cliches. The "I grope this woman boobs multiple times and she doesn’t realize it or doesn’t mind because it’s the MC". The "MC has a magical dick that can make a woman cum faster and more effectively than anybody even though he’s a virgin" (well in the case of Amber, almost). The "I won against my worst enemy" (from Dylan fans point of view at least;)). The "I have found an easier woman to fuck (Amber) and the woman I’m supposedly in love with has completely vanished from my thoughts (but don’t worry, she’s still my main target, that other woman is just a bonus in my harem)". I could add more but you get my point.

I was annoyed because it was not what I came for but then I thought, "it’s just a little side story, this is just L&P having fun, the game isn’t changing". But then the Dylan/Ellie event came. I thought it was strange because L&P had said that nothing was supposed to happen between those 2 and that he had the story already written from the beginning, that it was just a demand from his patrons to explain the animosity between the 2 siblings. Cool. Oh, and it will be 8 events apparently. Okay. Well apparently, they won’t just reconcile with each other, but it’s just a side story, right? Right? And then, the Emma/Dylan storyline came along. Hum... that’s a nice way to end the Dylan/Sophia path if you choose to and it make sense, because that was Sophia goal towards Dylan. Cool. Ok. Why does it have to be multiple events? Who cares about Dylan and Emma love story? This storyline should be one event, case closed. Isn’t this game about the choices you make for Sophia? What is all this content about Dylan and girls other than Sophia? What is all this harem protagonist bullshit?

And then came this update, where you can choose to view the yoga event (not a side-story) from Dylan's point of view, having him interact with Marie, Patricia, etc. OK, now it’s clear, L&P is considering Dylan as a second MC. Great. But wait, didn’t L&P remove the Liam side of the story because it would take to much time? So why all this content with Dylan? Well I could be cynical and say it’s for the money, or maybe he just think it’s a really cool idea. All I can say is that the "virgin teenage boy" is suddenly super successful with all the women and he gives them the best fuck of their life while he has never fucked before is so overused that I’m mostly allergic to the genre now.

So yes, I’m complaining, and yes, I don’t have to play that side of the story, but now I have to wait an even longer time (L&P has confirmed that Dylan is now almost considered as a second MC) for each update for some Dylan content that was not what this game was about. I didn’t care that Dylan had the most content before with Sophia. It made sense because as her son, it would be the most difficult for them to cross that path. Maybe add to that a girlfriend and that's enough for me on the Dylan path. Why did he choose to put this in his game? It was already long before. All this time could have been spent on developing Sophia and other character interactions for Dylan and Sophia, or even removed which would be a huge time saving. Well, whatever. Thanks for the reading for those of you who made it this far. Sorry for the block of text and the engrish.
I agree with many of the points you're making and your "Engrish" wasn't too bad (although I did it fix it a bit in this reply to make it easier to read). This game definitely has had a more grounded feel than most others and has felt a lot more realistic in many ways. It had largely veered away from the familiar tropes of male MC characters largely due to the fact that this is a game with a female MC, but lately Dylan has been becoming something of a secondary MC and I feel the game is suffering as a result.

I personally didn't mind the Dylan/Ellie side event because I figured that it's purpose was to show how their relationship will improve to where they too may end up doing incestuous things with each other or may even realise that they have strong feelings for their mother and work together to get her over that final hurdle and fully embrace her incestuous desires. But the other events like the pool event and the yoga event where we're now inside his head are unnecessary and are seemingly turning this game into the kind of thing L&P said they wouldn't be doing.

So, with the exception of the Dylan/Ellie side event as I feel it is potentially very important for her relationships with them, the focus should be primarily on Sophia and we really don't need to see things from the perspective of other characters.

Last edited:

Romenjack

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2018
I have such mixed feelings about this game. I played for the first time in over two years and while I really liked what I played and thought the story and pacing was fine and seems to be building, on the other hand all I could think was, wow 2 years and that's it?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes