hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
He confesses that he set up the whole Aiden blackmail thing to get into Sophia's panties. He does this when he is sent away to boarding school.
Is this only for certain paths? Because I'm not on a boarding school path. I declined boarding school and/or karate. So keeping Dylan around ^^

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is this only for certain paths? Because I'm not on a boarding school path. I declined boarding school and/or karate. So keeping Dylan around ^^
Just for that path but it would seem it is cannon. Aiden has taken advantage of the situation with 'the tasks'....cos Dylan is a numbnuts...so at some point, on the non boarding school path, surely the truth will come out eventually.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hopefully there's a chance to close either Aiden or Mr. Bennet's route as it would unnecessary complicate the storyline.
There will be two chances that we know of to close the Aiden route. As for bennet there has been numerous occasions to close this as well,Sophia has at least 3-4 options open to her.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The fix n the main page and I have had no crashes since I downloaded it again from the other website.
It's weird, because I took over from a save and I didn't have a single crash! :unsure:
I downloaded the 0.100 with nopy here

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
The fix n the main page and I have had no crashes since I downloaded it again from the other website.
The game crashes during some options near on middle in three points. I tried to restart it but it doesn't work well so there's some coding issues on 0.1 version that have to be fixed yet

anontd94

Dec 23, 2018
Doesn't really help. Still getting the same error. Maybe I am missing something?
Did you put the fix in the A Wife and Mother/AWAM-0.100-pc/1 GAME FOLDER/game? It just goes smack dab in there. I had the same error as you and putting the fix in that game folder fixed it.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Hopefully there's a chance to close either Aiden or Mr. Bennet's route as it would unnecessary complicate the storyline.
Part of the charm of AWAM is the 'erotic novel' aspect it has. Having said that, there have only been a handful of truly erotic moments or episodes, (I don't count anything involving incest, as I avoid it whenever I can). One of these erotic episodes occurred on the second "date" with Bennett, so I'm sticking with him, for now. It's good that there are choices because I don't want to end the blackmail routes, as they lead to actual progress.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
There will be two chances that we know of to close the Aiden route. As for bennet there has been numerous occasions to close this as well,Sophia has at least 3-4 options open to her.
I've seen you post this before and meant to reply but lost your post.
I actually like the Bennett character as he is sleazily predatory and the game (IMO) needs a male alternative to D & S. (I was hoping that Tyler would reappear but that doesn't seem like it will ever happen).
So, would it be possible to let me know what her options are to get rid of him?

Reactions: bayerischman
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes