DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Well on the 12 Task Route Aiden can blackmail both Sophia and Dylan with this revelation, so it's on Dylan to fix what he's done before Sophia gets more humiliation. If Aiden tells Sophia what Dylan did after 2, 3 or 4 Tasks she'll be grounding Dylan for life if he's lucky. I would Imagine if she finds out any later Dylan will be off to an Institute never mind Boarding :sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well on the 12 Task Route Aiden can blackmail both Sophia and Dylan with this revelation, so it's on Dylan to fix what he's done before Sophia gets more humiliation. If Aiden tells Sophia what Dylan did after 2, 3 or 4 Tasks she'll be grounding Dylan for life if he's lucky. I would Imagine if she finds out any later Dylan will be off to an Institute never mind Boarding :sneaky:
I agree that it is Dylan who has to fix what he has done and he must take the majority of the blame.,but from the 2nd task it is all Aiden not Dylan.So while Dylan is at fault and must take some responsibility for the tasks that Aiden added on,Dylan's crazy scheme did start all of this.
A lot may depend on the data that Dylan offered to get Aiden,is it to do with school or another teacher?

Reactions: Bane71

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Well there is a way for Dylan to go from Zero to Hero without Fists or Guns... But he'll probably have half of San Alejo's Gangsters after him if it goes wrong :sneaky:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well there is a way for Dylan to go from Zero to Hero without Fists or Guns... But he'll probably have half of San Alejo's Gangsters after him if it goes wrong :sneaky:
Dylan fights Aiden and maybe loses the fight and Sophia gets really pissed at Dylan.
Dylan shoots Aiden and is sent down so now Sophia can visit Morello's brother and Dylan at the same time and still be very very pissed at Dylan
Sophia does all the tasks for Aiden and Dylan gets very pissed.
Sophia/Dylan fight and both get very pissed while Liam stands there looking confused and Ellie videos the whole episode while eating popcorn intending to upload the video to youtube later

Last edited:

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
Guys I am getting this error. I have deleted and installed it again but I guess there is something wrong with the save files. A little help here please.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\New folder\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\New folder\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Sep 25 23:02:52 2020

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Guys I am getting this error. I have deleted and installed it again but I guess there is something wrong with the save files. A little help here please.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\New folder\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\New folder\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Sep 25 23:02:52 2020
Main page click on fix

Reactions: Fktk

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
With the reaction to the "Dylan twist," I more convinced the eventual sex scenes will get a similar reaction as "unrealistic" and "rushed," and their expository posts explaining how Sophia's choice was "out of character."
What was the Dylan twist? I didn't even catch it as I only rushed the update since it was all lesbian (not my thing)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
By the patron posts,not alot of people have done the boarding route and those that have want the twist to stay and they echo what you have said.If he wants the twist in game keep it in.Some have even called for a vote on it.
so the twist will stay? fine for me.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
The Twist is the problem. Dylan before it was a nice guy that is the son of a nice woman. Standing up for the weak of helpless is heroic and strong. Weak base born plonkers are those who use manipulation and theft of valor to look like their the hero. Admit it, would any of you be happy to find out some ace in the hole has put you through hell just to get in your pants then like as not kick you to the curb? Liam is lazy, Morello is a crime boss, the history teacher is a dick, and so the only decent routes for love are the next door kid, going lesbian, or Dylan. Wait... What? Dylan set it all up just to F-me? Well looks like its either time to chase skirt or the boy next door.
I'm fine with the lesbian things, and with Sam's path... Dylan could be a valiant knight without the Twist and acceptable. The Twist ruins that, he is his useless father's son with it.

If the Twist stays the game is horrifically injured and the story is ruined, unless it is the intention of the Dev to have her give up on men in total. As I know from poking around here, most of you would hate that "Twist" with blood thirsty vengeance. Just my observation, and final one at that as the topic has gotten old for me. I'll gladly see Sophia in the arms of one of the girls or women in the game and laugh at all the loser dudes in the game.

Reactions: Akallabeth

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
unless it is the intention of the Dev to have her give up on men in total. As I know from poking around here, most of you would hate that "Twist" with blood thirsty vengeance. Just my observation, and final one at that as the topic has gotten old for me. I'll gladly see Sophia in the arms of one of the girls or women in the game and laugh at all the loser dudes in the game.
Works for me. all the men are useless..>Dylan included as he always has been. Don't even have a save where he gets even a sniff of Sophia's skin. Can't stand him...Sam is just as creepy too imo.

Sophie with the girls FTW!

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
End of the day, the 12 tasks is my fave part of the game, so I want it to keep going all the way to the 12th task, I don't mind if Dylan put Aiden up to it, as long as the tasks continue.

I prefer Sophia with the younger guys, not much interested in the older guys (Liam, Morella, MR Bennett, Janitor, Postman, moving guys). I actually wish L&P just settle all the stuff with them and we move on, never to see them again.

I don't mind the lesbian stuff but did think Alyssa asking her to try out the Sybian was weird and way to forward for that point in their friendship.
You forgot Mr. Murray. Wouldn't you want to see him deliver a "special" package to Sophia? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Too bad the dev gave up Dylan as a second protagonist, to let Patreon dictate his story it will ruin this game for sure. Better to look another game I can see the whole pics that this game become a lesbian game for 3 or 4 more years

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
End of the day, the 12 tasks is my fave part of the game, so I want it to keep going all the way to the 12th task, I don't mind if Dylan put Aiden up to it, as long as the tasks continue.

I prefer Sophia with the younger guys, not much interested in the older guys (Liam, Morella, MR Bennett, Janitor, Postman, moving guys). I actually wish L&P just settle all the stuff with them and we move on, never to see them again.

I don't mind the lesbian stuff but did think Alyssa asking her to try out the Sybian was weird and way to forward for that point in their friendship.
That does not happen his Patreon is crowded with lesbian fan and the devs story is ruined since aiden first task, the devs forced to write another story to please his patron

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
That does not happen his Patreon is crowded with lesbian fan and the devs story is ruined since aiden first task, the devs forced to write another story to please his patron
I would not say that most of his Patrons fans are lesbians fans.
The Patrons so far have not had a major say in this game,besides clothes.hair, and the twist was as much as a shock to the Patrons as you people and most of his Patrons want to keep the twist.
Dylan,Ellie and Sam are top of the poll of there favorite character.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I would not say that most of his Patrons fans are lesbians fans.
The Patrons so far have not had a major say in this game,besides clothes.hair, and the twist was as much as a shock to the Patrons as you people and most of his Patrons want to keep the twist.
Dylan,Ellie and Sam are top of the poll of there favorite character.
Really don't see how the majority of L&Ps patrons can be lesbian fans when the #1 favourite character is Dylan. Is there a gender identity crisis I'm not aware of?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes