123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
I keep getting this error when I get to the scene after dylan hugs his sister

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\tobor\Downloads\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\tobor\Downloads\A_Wife_And_Mother-0.100-pc\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Fri Sep 25 17:39:24 2020

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
The twist was interesting but am not a fan of it because I just don't see how Sophia would forgive Dylan for it, nevermind actually having sex with Dylan after he did that to her.

Am not completely against it, as it's a good twist and part of the risk of adding a really good twist is that not everyone will agree but you really need to be willing to fully commit to it from the get go, seems L&P wasn't fully committed to it but if most of his patreons are being negative about it, then yeah he should change it.

I personally want to see the full 12 tasks as I want to see how far Sophia go and what else she is willing to do. I always thought the further she goes, the more likely she will have sex with Dylan.

However, I must admit, if the twist is kept and somehow Sophia finds a way to get past it, then it could open up possibilities we never thought we see, like 3somes, gangbangs etc. The only way I can see her forgiven is she takes it as a compliment, that they found her so attractive they were willing to conspire just to see her naked etc. So if she thinks that, she be might be willing to eventually go much further than we ever thought.

Is one thing though, those of us that don't play the boarding school route never knew of twist in the last update, L&P really should have something in the shower scene with Dylan thinking about what he asked Aiden to do.
not a fan of the twist either, totally over the top UN-REALISTIC as hell, and would also like to see all 12 tasks ever if they're unrealistic too lol

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
It is if Dylan set up the whole Aiden bullying or not. I'm not saying more on it than that, as I have tried to shut it out after making my peace about it earlier. Hope this helps as I hate it when I'm ignored by people too because I'm lost.

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
End of the day, the 12 tasks is my fave part of the game, so I want it to keep going all the way to the 12th task, I don't mind if Dylan put Aiden up to it, as long as the tasks continue.

I prefer Sophia with the younger guys, not much interested in the older guys (Liam, Morella, MR Bennett, Janitor, Postman, moving guys). I actually wish L&P just settle all the stuff with them and we move on, never to see them again.

I don't mind the lesbian stuff but did think Alyssa asking her to try out the Sybian was weird and way to forward for that point in their friendship.
agreed

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
in one path we know the dylan/aiden deal. in the incest sophie/dylan so far no.dylan got a time bomb waiting to explote:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rojouninco1

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The dev is taking the decision to cut the Dylan twist, but some people here in the thread said that they are against that. So, I made a poll to know how many people really like the twist. So far, the 'no' answer is winning clearly, let the people vote and see what happens.
Am saying you did it to increase your like score and nothing to do with running a poll. also, the like feature is not a poll.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Dylan's twist was just an overkill.
You found it only if you send Dylan away,meaning you probably are not insterested in Dylan/Sophia at all.So you don't care what will happen next.
It's like after you decapitate someone,then you use 10kg dynamite just in case.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Dylan's twist was just an overkill.
You found it only if you send Dylan away,meaning you probably are not insterested in Dylan/Sophia at all.So you don't care what will happen next.
It's like after you decapitate someone,then you use 10kg dynamite just in case.
Always double-tap....always...just in case ;)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Even if the developer removes Dylan's mistake, it will always be part of the game now.
At the moment it looks like there will be no knights in shining armor for Sophia.
The character Dylan was / is not designed like that.
All male characters in the game need Sophias's support or / and take advantage of you.
The exception is Sam. It's "super cute" and far too successful with it.
All of the female characters in the game are self-employed smart women, even a positive one
Can go through development (Elli).
All women except Sophia on the Filthy-Route (Ok, is a erotic Game!).

Reactions: Silvenight1
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes