afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Sophia may perform oral sex on Natalie but I doubt Natalie will do the same to Sophia.Ellie you could be right but it will depend on who has there events first and Ellie is more concerned about receiving oral sex then giving it.
I also think that Julia has a chance as well.
My precious
Ellie
Natalie
Julia
Patricia's touching aside what's the timeline when she really started acknowledging (this discounts her stunned reaction first meeting Alyssa) her growing interest in women? Squeezing Vicky's butt? Watching Nathalie masturbating?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But then starting on day 16, likely with the "wild" event, there'll be 10 events over the course of the week. Half of them day 16 and 17.
The only problem is that we don't know what kind of wild event this could be/male/female or next doors goldfish.
All we know is that it will be somebody we don't expect.
So its the principal than

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You should be afraid of me, I am very often right and often guessed the correct course of some events :p
I have my voodoo doll at the ready."Be afraid be very afraid nobody can hear you scream in cyber space"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The only problem is that we don't know what kind of wild event this could be/male/female or next doors goldfish.
All we know is that it will be somebody we don't expect.
So its the principal than
"and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment". So something, not someone. Post is here.
You should be afraid of me, I am very often right and often guessed the correct course of some events :p
Predictions that were correct: on the bonus storyline, first lesbian kiss, Sophia taking Ellie's cheerleader outfit and Sophia's involvement in the Ellie event on evening of day 17, to name a few I'm aware of.

• Red Heart
Reactions: farrah

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Stop picking on me or I will cry
What? Yours is one of the more understandable of the misquotes regarding that post. When I first brought that post up, many quoted it saying that's when the first sex scene on the Filthy route was going to be. But there's no indication of that at all.

What I personally find fascinating about that post is the part where L&P says "I think it's one of the highlights in the story". And last I heard, Ellie has 3 events, Julia has 1, and Dylan doesn't have any. So it's likely to be a awesome event for those on the lesbian route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor and farrah

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And not have access to accurate information? Would you rather get your hopes eventually crushed by someone that makes claims that are just made up?
What has "accurate information"got to do with anything?We are talking about my precious here

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
And not have access to accurate information? Would you rather get your hopes eventually crushed by someone that makes claims that are just made up?
Actually I just break out my Ouija board so I get it right from the source LOL

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes