Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can you please leave something for the rest of us :p
You know full well we're talking about the lesbian route, which is a different branch to the Alyssa route, so Alyssa can have fun with Sophia on that branch at the same time Ellie and/or Julia is having fun with Sophia on the other.

I like the idea that Julia stumbles upon Ellie/Sophia and watching the fire storm unfold
Except that Jules isn't the perv Sam or Dylan are, so the only real way she could stumble upon Ellie/Sophia is if she was invited over by either Ellie or Sophia. In which case she wouldn't be stumbling into anything, but invited.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You know full well we're talking about the lesbian route, which is a different branch to the Alyssa route, so Alyssa can have fun with Sophia on that branch at the same time Ellie and/or Julia is having fun with Sophia on the other.

Except that Jules isn't the perv Sam or Dylan are, so the only real way she could stumble upon Ellie/Sophia is if she was invited over by either Ellie or Sophia. In which case she wouldn't be stumbling into anything, but invited.
Julia could just call round and ok "Walk in on them"in the kitchen/hallway/living room,see them through the windows in certain rooms endless possibilities on how this could happen.
Dylan the virgin perv yea he would peek:eek:

abram1

May 24, 2020
Well my precious is back on playable day 17,Tuesday.so YAY.
Little precious has a Sophia event on day 16 and 2 events on day 17 so little precious could beat my precious yet.
Wow, guys, you've melted my brain. Is there any roadmap or smth that you're talking so indicative about upcoming playable days? Previously some of you, boys, told us what will happen on playable Day 12 with updates 0.115/0.130/0.150. If you have any info about playable Days 13, 14 etc. can you share it with us?
From the game itself we can figure out that on playable Day 15 Patricia invites Sophia to ride horses (I personally hope for some hot stuff under a huge oak in the middle of meadow on top of a hill). And on playable Day 17 we know about Alyssa/Sophia event.
Can you guys help me to fill all the gaps?(no pun intended)

abram1

May 24, 2020
Why does the developer take so long for his updates. Is he working alone on the game or is there a team. Because the pace at which he is developing, it will take more than a decade to finish the game.
Oh, c'mon. Just pick any 20 erotic flicks from this forum and compare it to AWAM. The level of detail and attention from the dev is literally insane. Even my favorite Milfy City stays in the shadows compared to this game.
For instance take the last 2 in-game days. Look at all the reflections in the pool and notice how much L&P cares about wet hair and hair in general. He even created 2 independent scenes for a bikini show on playable Day 10.
I can agree that it's really slow as he probably does most of the stuff by himself and doesn't want any interference from random people. At the same time this game is his "baby" and judging by the huge difference between the in-game Day 1 and Day 18 you can see without any effort improvements on every aspect of the game (lighting, reflections, increased resolution, more detailed environment ...).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Wow, guys, you've melted my brain. Is there any roadmap or smth that you're talking so indicative about upcoming playable days? Previously some of you, boys, told us what will happen on playable Day 12 with updates 0.115/0.130/0.150. If you have any info about playable Days 13, 14 etc. can you share it with us?
From the game itself we can figure out that on playable Day 15 Patricia invites Sophia to ride horses (I personally hope for some hot stuff under a huge oak in the middle of meadow on top of a hill). And on playable Day 17 we know about Alyssa/Sophia event.
Can you guys help me to fill all the gaps?(no pun intended)
Most of the information is spread out over various posts, but this is what we can confirm:
The movers may return towards the end of the game, but in what capacity, we don't know
The museum date with Jason and Haru is on Playable day 14
There is a "wild" event on Playable day 16, entailing what though, we don't know
The bonus storyline culminates on Playable day 16
Also on Payable day 16 the Ellie storyline branches into 3 separate paths

Everything I've been able to confirm can be summarised with:
Roadmap 2nd time jump.png

Why does the developer take so long for his updates. Is he working alone on the game or is there a team. Because the pace at which he is developing, it will take more than a decade to finish the game.
He is working alone, and yes, some of us fully expect the game to take a decade to finish

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I agree with you, dear mate, except for one matter only.

I started to play not only the last update released contents since a few times, just to keep the overall feelings alive.
The results are that I'm having all the 'tension' to learn how the story is progressing still up in return.

So L&P something good happens to having done at least, as seems.

With best regards.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Totally agree. The attention to detail is great in this game. That is why it is so popular. And I know he really cares for this game. But he definitely needs a bigger team because from the looks of it the story is going to be long and with the current pace it will only irritate his fans. All his character development really goes to waste because of huge gaps in updates. People don't remember every detail of the character after months and they only play the part recently added. Eventually people will lose interest in the story or he will have to rush it at some point because of the pressure from the fanbase
Telescoping of time has always been a factor with this game. What feels like years to us, (because it is), represents only days, or weeks in the AWAM dimension. One result is a disjointed feeling, an example of which is the museum boys, who are going to reappear. It has only been weeks in the game since they spoke to the sisters but half the fans can probably barely remember them, including me. Yes, it was Haru & er...whatshisname, wasn't it...?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi Cat, you know I'm a Dylan fan. :sneaky: Can you please explain your diagram to me? Why does Dylan have a "0" on every playable day?:unsure:
It isn't on every playable day. The listing for Dylan events come from this post here, and as noted at the bottom, the days that are blank, without "0" have at least one Dylan event that day. So for example, we know that Dylan has the Dylan/(Sophia or Emma) event at noon on Playable day 12 (update after next), and a small Dylan/Ellie event in the afternoon (update after that), hence Playable day 12 is blank. We also know that Dylan wont be at the horse-riding trip with Patricia on Playable day 15, and that being the only event that day, Dylan (and Ellie) has no events, hence it has a "0".

It also means that Dylan wont be participating in the "wild" event on Playable day 16, and that after Playable day 19, he only makes an appearance around half the time. On the days he does appear though, it could be multiple times that day.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It isn't on every playable day. The listing for Dylan events come from this post here, and as noted at the bottom, the days that are blank, without "0" have at least one Dylan event that day. So for example, we know that Dylan has the Dylan/(Sophia or Emma) event at noon on Playable day 12 (update after next), and a small Dylan/Ellie event in the afternoon (update after that), hence Playable day 12 is blank. We also know that Dylan wont be at the horse-riding trip with Patricia on Playable day 15, and that being the only event that day, Dylan (and Ellie) has no events, hence it has a "0".

It also means that Dylan wont be participating in the "wild" event on Playable day 16, and that after Playable day 19, he only makes an appearance around half the time. On the days he does appear though, it could be multiple times that day.
From whom did you get the information on which days the characters have an event or not?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
From whom did you get the information on which days the characters have an event or not?
I only ever quote L&P, as directly as I can. If it's from his Patreon page, usually is via either farrah or Old dog. Occasionally it's from a post in this thread, like how we know Playable day 15 is a single day long event. You didn't follow the link in to the listing of Dylan events in my post? That would have told you for Dylan, and the reason I included the link.

For the Ellie events, the information comes from here.

For the Aiden and Bennett events, that just comes from what we learn in-game, and the yellow cells indicate the duration of the bonus storyline, which will "highly likely already have it's culmination" by Playable day 16. But since so far it looks to be Dylan/Ellie, and he doesn't have an event that day, there is no yellow cell for that day.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I only ever quote L&P, as directly as I can. If it's from his Patreon page, usually is via either farrah or Old dog. Occasionally it's from a post in this thread, like how we know Playable day 15 is a single day long event. You didn't follow the link in to the listing of Dylan events in my post? That would have told you for Dylan, and the reason I included the link.

For the Ellie events, the information comes from here.

For the Aiden and Bennett events, that just comes from what we learn in-game, and the yellow cells indicate the duration of the bonus storyline, which will "highly likely already have it's culmination" by Playable day 16. But since so far it looks to be Dylan/Ellie, and he doesn't have an event that day, there is no yellow cell for that day.
Ah right. These posts. I know them. But i forgot them already.
Yes there are some playable days on which Dylan has no event.
But nobody expected Dylan on the yoga event. So maybe L&P changed his storyline regarding Dylan cause of his popularity. ;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ah right. These posts. I know them. But i forgot them already.
Yes there are some playable days on which Dylan has no event.
But nobody expected Dylan on the yoga event. So maybe L&P changed his storyline regarding Dylan cause of his popularity. ;)
I doubt it, considering the whole point of the Yoga event, even when you play it from Sophia's POV and the lesbian route like I do, is the line from Marie "By the way, your son's really a cutie! Feel free to bring him along occasionally." If it was just a matter of appeasing Dylan fans, he did that with Dylan's POV. The fact that the Dylan/Marie path is unavoidable (because I tried), implies it's rather integral to his storyline, even moreso than Logan is to Ellie's.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: farrah

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The lesbian's lovers, definitely, don't think straight :sneaky:
First of all we have to clarify who is lesbian or bisexual. Julia is lesbian and Ellie is bisexual. Sophia is a bisexual as Patricia.
But here is my point of view.
Ellie, as bisexual, in real life, must always shower alone because shower with a woman it's like the shower between a hetero man/woman.
A bisexual woman or two, Sophia and Ellie our case, has/have to tell her shower companion before that she is bisexual otherwise is a perv and is peeping.
Sophia already knows that she is bisexual but doesn't accept plainly. It's a 38 years old woman with with 18 years of marriage behind her.
Ellie knows it too. She knows that she is bisexual an what she is doing is perv behavior, like a gay in males shower. What I'm saying is true
1603623308249.png

And to make it even more clear, imagine a straight man masturbating looking at two gays making love. Because I can't and is not different between a straight woman and two lesbians.

Last edited:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
The lesbian's lovers, definitely, doesn't think straight :sneaky:
First of all we have to clarify who is lesbian or bisexual. Julia is lesbian and Ellie is bisexual. Sophia is a bisexual as Patricia.
But here is my point of view.
Ellie, as bisexual, in real life, must always shower alone because shower with a woman it's like the shower between a hetero man/woman.
A bisexual woman or two, Sophia and Ellie our case, has/have to tell her shower companion before that she is bisexual otherwise is a perv and is peeping.
Sophia already knows that she is bisexual but doesn't accept plainly. It's a 38 years old woman with with 18 years of marriage behind her.
Ellie knows it too. She knows that she is bisexual an what she is doing is perv behavior, like a gay in males shower. What I'm saying is true
View attachment 872719

And to make it even more clear, imagine a straight man masturbating looking at two gays making love. Because I can't and is not different between a straight woman and two lesbians.
I see Ellie is horny and touched her wet bikini :p

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes