hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Somehow I'm starting to think we're all a bit over-committed here.
For me sex with other adultery, whether with a man, woman or dog, no matter whether it can lead to children or not.
That's just one word for a total loss of trust. And what Elli creates here is a real loss of trust.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Define adultery? That's simply adulteration of the bloodline. As I've said before, it's the same etymology. So adultery isn't just sex outside marriage in the slightest. Liam could cheat on Sophia, have another kid with another woman (not going to happen in game I know, it's just an example to explain my point), and it wouldn't be adultery, because Sophia's children will still be Liam's. Likewise, Sophia can have sex with Ellie, or Julia, Alyssa, Emma, Nathalie, Vicky, any woman she feels like, and because Sophia's children are still Liam's, it's not adultery.

But because any possible children from a sexual relationship between Sophia and Dylan would not be Liam's, but Dylan's, then adulteration has occurred, so adultery has been committed.
I do not let you change the meaning based on etymology. ;) :ROFLMAO: Adultery is an adulteration of the sexual satisfaction, of sexual desire, of the frequency of sex and much more, but adulteration of the bloodline is only the consequence of adultery.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Somehow I'm starting to think we're all a bit over-committed here.
For me sex with other adultery, whether with a man, woman or dog, no matter whether it can lead to children or not.
That's just one word for a total loss of trust. And what Elli creates here is a real loss of trust.
I have never had sex with any of the Parkers:oops:well I may of imagined it at times.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I do not let you change the meaning based on etymology. ;) :ROFLMAO: Adultery is an adulteration of the sexual satisfaction, of sexual desire, of the frequency of sex and much more, but adulteration of the bloodline is only the consequence of adultery.
You're not letting me use the derivation of a word to define the word. Really? Words are defined by the morphemes they're constructed by. Ask any linguist, like Leah if she ever enters the game. I haven't changed the meaning of the word at all. And it's not just my definition, but the legal definition used in countries like Canada and the UK, particularly in . Just look up the section on Wiki about "Definitions and legal constructs". I can find other academic sources too, just give me some time.

And don't think I haven't noticed you're not addressing my other point, that Dylan can't use the same rationales as Ellie, since much of it is based on the girls being "just us women", eliminating him entirely from joining activities like their showers together.

Reactions: Maviarab

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We are discussing the motivations and thoughts of female cardboard cutouts here!
Even in the real world, I can only rely on guesswork.
I see that the developer sometimes justifies the motivation for the reactions of his characters and sometimes just tells a story.
Often all the discussions revolve around here, and so do my thoughts, just to fill the gaps that arise. Or we're just bored.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You're not letting me use the derivation of a word to define the word. Really? Words are defined by the morphemes they're constructed by. Ask any linguist, like Leah if she ever enters the game. I haven't changed the meaning of the word at all. And it's not just my definition, but the legal definition used in countries like Canada and the UK, particularly in . Just look up the section on Wiki about "Definitions and legal constructs". I can find other academic sources too, just give me some time.

And don't think I haven't noticed you're not addressing my other point, that Dylan can't use the same rationales as Ellie, since much of it is based on the girls being "just us women", eliminating him entirely from joining activities like their showers together.
I read it and I stand by my opinion about adultery.
As for "just us women" I see it as "among us straight women" without any sex involved. Something like the shower after yoga. Strange for me was that Patricia who is very interested in Sophia doesn't look at Marie. Looks like her personal interest is Sophia and only Sophia. Only if her sexual life is so full that has no more room for Marie.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Strange for me was that Patricia who is very interested in Sophia doesn't look at Marie. Looks like her personal interest is Sophia and only Sophia. Only if her sexual life is so full that has no more room for Marie.
In my opinion, it has long been obvious that Patricia into her sister. And apparently long before the start of the game. :unsure:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Define adultery? That's simply adulteration of the bloodline. As I've said before, it's the same etymology. So adultery isn't just sex outside marriage in the slightest. Liam could cheat on Sophia, have another kid with another woman (not going to happen in game I know, it's just an example to explain my point), and it wouldn't be adultery, because Sophia's children will still be Liam's. Likewise, Sophia can have sex with Ellie, or Julia, Alyssa, Emma, Nathalie, Vicky, any woman she feels like, and because Sophia's children are still Liam's, it's not adultery.

But because any possible children from a sexual relationship between Sophia and Dylan would not be Liam's, but Dylan's, then adulteration has occurred, so adultery has been committed.
Reason why i lose interest in this thread bit by bit. Maybe english isn't your first language, but for most languages, adultery is just cheating, what you said there, you pretty much tried to bend the laws of logic, my head hurts. I'm not comming back here until next update

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree Patricia has always been very interested in her sister so I don't know why anybody would find it strange at this stage in the game
Being very interested in her sister implies bisexuality. Or it's only her interest for the beauty of the female body, artistically speaking.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Being very interested in her sister implies bisexuality. Or it's only her interest for the beauty of the female body, artistically speaking.
Patricia is still interested in her sister so why are you amazed by this.
Saying very interested was probably a too stronger word.
Yea it implies bisexuality nothing more.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
but Patricia wants more .... she talks with Sophia only about men, seems to be a straight woman but her sexual interest in Sophia ... worries me :ROFLMAO:
Patricia likes to tease/shock her older sister and make her think back to the old days while they where at college.
Sophia got pregnant and married at a fairly young(ish) age while Patricia carried on with her antics.
Sophia had to work hard to bring up her family while Patricia caught Carl a multi millionaire and had a much easier life,so you could say that Patricia is just acting like a spoilt younger sister.
Maybe Patricia wants her old sister back and thinks that she is still young and should be out enjoying herself(Patricia's view)more.
Since Sophia has thought about her old school days often(at least 3 times I think)maybe she does miss them.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes