Hlextor

May 6, 2017
s "Well... I see the lawn needs to be mowed a bit!"
l "Well, that's why we have Dylan."
dy "Good joke, Dad. Really funny!"
l "Who said I was jokin'?"
dy "I'm certainly not going to do that! We have enough money! Just hire some poor college guy for that!"
Coming back to Dylan again. ;) Ok, this behaviour is of course very cheeky and needs a rebuke from his parents! But I know this behaviour only too well! It is pubertal! Dylan wants to define his limits. How far can he go without being grounded, having his WLAN turned off, etc.?
Do you have children?
But that was only the beginning of the story with Dylan. Now it's all about how Dylan can develop an incestuous relationship with Sophia. And so far he has been doing everything right. It will take time. L&P has already explained that several times. It will take longer than with Ellie. Unfortunately. :cautious:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There are many, including two for double penetration, not that I think Sophia is anywhere near comfortable for that kind of thing. The asset itself is , but in order to recreate the scene is more a question for the Fan Art thread
OMG, Alyssa does like full well-equipped man. Now I understand it, nobody can compete with Antonio (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Coming back to Dylan again. ;) Ok, this behaviour is of course very cheeky and needs a rebuke from his parents! But I know this behaviour only too well! It is pubertal! Dylan wants to define his limits. How far can he go without being grounded, having his WLAN turned off, etc.?
Do you have children?
But that was only the beginning of the story with Dylan. Now it's all about how Dylan can develop an incestuous relationship with Sophia. And so far he has been doing everything right. It will take time. L&P has already explained that several times. It will take longer than with Ellie. Unfortunately. :cautious:
Of course if you choose a perfect run, with any of the characters, Sophia will act as favourably as is consistent with her character. What I find more interesting and more telling is what happens when you don't choose a perfect run.

With 0 Sam points, he becomes the occasionally helpful neighbour. With 0 Ellie points, she becomes the head dancer of her class, possibly going out with the MVP of the basketball team and becoming head cheerleader, and is pretty much straight A student, ready to finish high school in a couple of months.

But the thing that's entirely unique for the Dylan route is that his behaviour varies so wildly depending on Sophia's Dylan points. With Dylan at 0 points, he's a shy, creepy, lazy little shit. That wont even keep his room tidy. With no other character is it possible to go from that, to with maximum points this apparently angelic character that will eventually sleep with his mother.

And if I understand the code of the Breakfast in bed event correctly, since it's only dependant as far as I can tell on doing the bikini fashion show, it may in fact be possible if Dylan is caught peeking, for Dylan points to go negative (incredibly dumb, I have no idea why you would do it, but the option appears to be there). Which is available for no other character. Just something I find curious

Reactions: Raibon and Old Dog

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
That wont even keep his room tidy. With no other character is it possible to go from that, to with maximum points this apparently angelic character that will eventually sleep with his mother.
I don't think peeking will have a major lasting impact on the relationship with Sophia. Even if you choose to do it. You can only see the bad reaction of Sophia and a quick end of the event.
But that's all.
All characters start from 0. Sophia too! And why shouldn't Dylan develop into a lovable son? He, or rather we, have the goal of fucking his mother.
And he does/we do everything to achieve this. From what I know, there will be several possibilities. One of them is a romantic one, which i have prioritised. :love:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think peeking will have a major lasting impact on the relationship with Sophia. Even if you choose to do it. You can only see the bad reaction of Sophia and a quick end of the event.
But that's all.
All characters start from 0. Sophia too! And why shouldn't Dylan develop into a lovable son? He, or rather we, have the goal of fucking his mother.
And he does/we do everything to achieve this. From what I know, there will be several possibilities. One of them is a romantic one, which i have prioritised. :love:
Whether I think Dylan should or shouldn't develop into a lovable son that will fuck his mother is irrelevant. Unless L&P really is milking his patrons, stringing them along in a vain hope that characters on the Filthy route will have sex with Sophia, at some point Dylan will get his chance. I just don't see it happening any time soon with the evidence I've seen.

And believe it or not, I actually do want Dylan to become a lovable, successful son. Just one that doesn't fuck his mother, or sister, and that you don't need to invest points in. Or at least not have to invest points for childish crap like pushing him on a swing. One of the reasons I'm so harsh on Bennett is so that Dylan can go to college, but done the proper way without the blackmail. Same for Aiden's tasks. I'm waiting for Dylan to grow up, engage with people, so that eventually he'll become a successful adult. But the Dylan route from what I've seen, requires the player to actively have an M/S kink to want to invest the points from the very introduction, in order to get any sort of character success.

Reactions: Old Dog

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
When will the new update of this game come? I want to see more Dylan scene ;)
Dylan is unlikely to make an appearance this update, since it's an Ellie shower scene, then a Vicky scene, then either a Liam or Morello scene. He isn't due to make an appearance until the update after, for the Sophia/Dylan, or Emma/Dylan event.

So you'll have to wait at least another 3 months, possibly longer.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone know that if I delete the app. Will I still be able to continue from the same point once I reinstall the app or do I have to start again
Small tip to you and everybody else. Make a backup of your save files every time you finish an update. That way you'll never lose your saves whatever may happen to the game files.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know that if I delete the app. Will I still be able to continue from the same point once I reinstall the app or do I have to start again
Yes as your saves are stored in AppData/Roaming/renPy folder as well.
I would hang onto the game as the dev is looking at doing updates in patches,so you don't need to download the whole game again and only need to download the update.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I'm waiting for Dylan to grow up, engage with people, so that eventually he'll become a successful adult.
I think you expect too much from a young boy! Put yourself in his place. He can't be as grown up as you are asking. That would be unrealistic.

Last edited:
Reactions: hzjujk

JPB27

May 26, 2020
Anyone encountered or know what to do with this error? :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day18_Back_home_kitchen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\Jacob\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Jacob\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Oct 26 18:50:37 2020

Igias Hadesss

Mar 17, 2019
Anyone encountered or know what to do with this error? :

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 3182, in script
File "C:\Users\Jacob\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Jacob\Desktop\AWAM-0.100-pc\1 GAME FOLDER\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.100 0.100
Mon Oct 26 18:50:37 2020
There is a fix on the first page :cool:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We're at 45% created scenes - and no word from L&P that he has completed the Sophia/Ellie shower scene. This is Very good news for those of us who want Ellie to have all the time she needs to scrub Sophia's back ... and front...

Reactions: Journey95
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes