dan9203

Jan 16, 2018
I'm getting the following error :
ScriptError : could not find label "day18_Back_home_kitchen".

Is anyone else getting this error?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Based on what?
That she is cheating on Liam with his wife.
Because she is 18 years old and should know exactly what she is doing.
Sophia can say stop. But WE won't allow that. Nevertheless, it is Elli who sets the pace here.
And as for the "city to burn down": I think there is the variable "elli_slutty" somewhere.
But maybe I read this in another forum about a different game.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Reason why i lose interest in this thread bit by bit. Maybe english isn't your first language, but for most languages, adultery is just cheating, what you said there, you pretty much tried to bend the laws of logic, my head hurts. I'm not comming back here until next update
English is my first and only language. Do you really think I can use words like consanguinity and morphemes without fluency in English? But I did well at school, so have an expensive, private school education. Which is why I can quote historical and legal definitions people may not recognise. As I said before, I'll get more reliable sources on the subject than Wiki, that will just take time. And as for "you pretty much tried to bend the laws of logic", I'll explain, hopefully more clearly this time:

For most of human history, women have been, legally speaking, the property of men - first the father, and then the husband. And when a woman becomes a wife, her role is to serve her husband, to bear and raise his children. And laws were created to enforce this, especially if the wife cheats on her husband with another man, and the husbands children are not his own. Hence the adulteration I speak of. And why a man can cheat on his wife with an unmarried woman, and it's not adultery, because his wife is still bearing and raising his and only his children. Hence why adultery and cheating are different words, adultery being a specific form of cheating.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
English is my first and only language. Do you really think I can use words like consanguinity and morphemes without fluency in English? But I did well at school, so have an expensive, private school education. Which is why I can quote historical and legal definitions people may not recognise. As I said before, I'll get more reliable sources on the subject than Wiki, that will just take time. And as for "you pretty much tried to bend the laws of logic", I'll explain, hopefully more clearly this time:

For most of human history, women have been, legally speaking, the property of men - first the father, and then the husband. And when a woman becomes a wife, her role is to serve her husband, to bear and raise his children. And laws were created to enforce this, especially if the wife cheats on her husband with another man, and the husbands children are not his own. Hence the adulteration I speak of. And why a man can cheat on his wife with an unmarried woman, and it's not adultery, because his wife is still bearing and raising his and only his children. Hence why adultery and cheating are different words, adultery being a specific form of cheating.
I'm not questioning your education or ability to speak english, i just prefer not to assume things about people i don't know. You're just overcomitting to the topic, you're talking about genetic inheritance (i suck at biology), that has nothing to do with cheating, which is adultery, the act of very specific acts of intimacy towards someone that is not your partner. That is cheating. You're mixing up fruits with salad, and explaining why fruits are the same thing.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... You're just overcomitting to the topic, ...
Of course. What choice do I have when I'm arguing with people that neither provide evidence, nor accept it. I'm a researcher by nature, reading and testing to find the truth of things. So when someone doesn't accept what I can prove, my natural tendency is to do more research and testing, building up a catalogue of evidence until it becomes undeniable. Or I find evidence I'm wrong, as was the case when I was speculating about Vicki's boyfriend not being a real person.

And all I'm really trying to prove in this case, is that Dylan can't use the same tactics as Ellie (like the showers) in seducing Sophia. That some doors, both literally and figuratively, are closed to him, and that he's going to have to be smarter, bolder and more creative than he currently is if he ever hopes to seduce Sophia.

EDIT:
Or Ellie too for that matter.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course. What choice do I have when I'm arguing with people that neither provide evidence, nor accept it. I'm a researcher by nature, reading and testing to find the truth of things. So when someone doesn't accept what I can prove, my natural tendency is to do more research and testing, building up a catalogue of evidence until it becomes undeniable. Or I find evidence I'm wrong, as was the case when I was speculating about Vicki's boyfriend not being a real person.

And all I'm really trying to prove in this case, is that Dylan can't use the same tactics as Ellie (like the showers) in seducing Sophia. That some doors, both literally and figuratively, are closed to him, and that he's going to have to be smarter, bolder and more creative than he currently is if he ever hopes to seduce Sophia.
Besides the fact that each character has there own theme for trying to bed Sophia and one of the common factors between most of them is emotional blackmail.
Dylan does need to step up his game and maybe if he and Maria or even Amber offer advice or first hand experience with the ladies then maybe he will grow/mature and start doing things for Sophia without wanting something in return.
Ellie is more subtle in her approach towards Sophia and Dylan is the opposite in most of the Dylan's/Sophia encounters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019

EDIT:
Or Ellie too for that matter.
Well, to be frank, i do not find myself reading theories so, whatever it is your were talking about previously, sure why not. What caught my eyes was when a user quoted your saying that cheating isn't exactly cheating, because adultery in biology is something else, i often just read through, but when i read that, i couldn't help myself but ask myself what.

As for Ellie or Dylan subject, i perform half Z readings on most game topics, since my interests are more towards teasers, updates and general news.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Besides the fact that each character has there own theme for trying to bed Sophia and one of the common factors between most of them is emotional blackmail.
Dylan does need to step up his game and maybe if he and Maria or even Amber offer advice or first hand experience with the ladies then maybe he will grow/mature and start doing things for Sophia without wanting something in return,like he did with the bikini fashion show, a win win for both.
Ellie is more subtle in her approach towards Sophia and Dylan is the opposite .
I agree with you, mate. Both of them have their own ways of trying to bed Sophia, While Dylan is more direct and without help, Ellie is more subtle, manipulative, blackmailing, and with assistance. That's what I've kept telling that the approach is completely different and can't be compared to the progress because the ways and characters are different from each other in regards to Sophia. It would be stupid to think one is ahead of the other when both of them have their own ways of reaching their objective with Sophia.

I also agree he needs to step up his game and thankfully with the most amounts of events in the game that could happen naturally without assistance and by his own merits. Well, he is changing along the way with the events so maybe it can get to that point in their relationship. I agree about the bikini fashion show, that was really good, the solo event, of course, it was far more intimate than the non-solo event.

We'll see about that in the update after this one and hopefully after day 12.

I think that some experience could be gained from Marie that could help him with Sophia, but I doubt it could from Amber because, in order to have something with Amber the path is from the boarding school choice, and according to L&P, that's a Sophia & Dylan dead-end, so it's going to be more about Dylan & Amber. :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I agree with you, mate. Both of them have their own ways of trying to bed Sophia, While Dylan is more direct and without help, Ellie is more subtle, manipulative, blackmailing, and with assistance. That's what I've kept telling that the approach is completely different and can't be compared to the progress because the ways and characters are different from each other in regards to Sophia. It would be stupid to think one is ahead of the other when both of them have their own ways of reaching their objective with Sophia.

I also agree he needs to step up his game and thankfully with the most amounts of events in the game that could happen naturally without assistance and by his own merits. Well, he is changing along the way with the events so maybe it can get to that point in their relationship. I agree about the bikini fashion show, that was really good, the solo event, of course, it was far more intimate than the non-solo event.

We'll see about that in the update after this one and hopefully after day 12.

I think that some experience could be gained from Marie that could help him with Sophia, but I doubt it could from Amber because, in order to have something with Amber the path is from the boarding school choice, and according to L&P, that's a Sophia & Dylan dead-end, so it's going to be more about Dylan & Amber. :unsure:
The bikini fashion show is a perfect example of a great approach by Dylan, shaky at the start but Dylan changed his mind form lingerie to bikini and got the deal.
Dylan got what he wanted without moaning/begging or being a whimp and during the fashion show Dylan made Sophia feel special/wanted/desired and piled her with compliments.
Sophia felt great about herself and Dylan got to see her in various bikinis a win win for both of them.
Dylan needs to do more events like this one.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
The bikini fashion show is a perfect example of a great approach by Dylan, shaky at the start but Dylan changed his mind form lingerie to bikini and got the deal.
Dylan got what he wanted without moaning/begging or being a whimp and during the fashion show Dylan made Sophia feel special/wanted/desired and piled her with compliments.
Sophia felt great about herself and Dylan got to see her in various bikinis a win win for both of them.
Dylan needs to do more events like this one.
Maybe he could have Sophia do another fashion show for him but in formal evening wear instead, then once she picks her favorite outfit he surprises her by taking her out to dinner at a fancy restaurant to show her off to other people. During the evening she notices and hears other people looking at her and complimenting her on how beautiful she looks further bolstering her confidence in how special she feels. It would also show Sophia how much he has matured....or Dylan could just be a crass little shit and ask to watch her use Antonio :unsure:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Are there other attachments already in this game for Antonio. If so, how do create the seen other than the small pink attachment
There are many, including two for double penetration, not that I think Sophia is anywhere near comfortable for that kind of thing. The asset itself is , but in order to recreate the scene is more a question for the Fan Art thread

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes