Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I am saying that AWAM was not popular at the start.It takes more than 1 year and half the game to become popular.
That is a prove that time is essential.A game that is abandoned or finished in much less time have way less chance to become popular and stay popular.What of that you can't understand?
So first you say It's not very popular and now you say it wasn't popular at the start indicating that it is popular now. Actually what I don't understand is you. Can you try to make your point a little more coherent?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
While I probably failed dismally, I wasn't actually meaning to criticise Timestamps, it just happened to be a game I played that was male protag that I personally don't like. Shouldn't stop anyone else playing and enjoying it though.

My only point in mentioning it was it's one of the few games I'm aware of that pretty much has everything people complain AWAM doesn't. Actually has scenes where the son fucks the mother, sister, friend's mother, random chick down the road, etc. With animations. And is finished, so no long waits for updates. There are probably more examples, but after playing games like Timestamps and Big Brother, I gave up on male protag games since they all seem to lack the story I like, that this has.
Most of the game with male protag games are similar, using the same tropes and cliches. Especially incest games.
BB is a good example of how to not to do to write the script. At the same time, the game is still popular, which suggests that the story is not particularly important to many, the main thing is that the characters are named relatives. And no one cares that there is no good story and chemistry between them.
Although it is building relationships that are most interesting.
Now almost half the game has done, and there are not many days left. Therefore, I have no idea how he can fix the long-term feud between the brother and sister, and also direct their story to an intimate level. They will have to accelerate at cosmic speed.
Also for Patricia, they didn't even have some interaction until the last update. The game needs a couple more timeskips to make it look more true. And LP has always strived for realism.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
cause its awesome :)

Looks legit to me from what I know

I do like the idea of Dylan seeing Sophia with other guys, I'm all for this, every day should have this :D

I hate timestamps as well, that was a massive disappointment.
what the hell? sure just go ahead and combine them into 1, I posted these 3 separately for a reason. No idea what MOD did it but guess you must have been bored. *eye roll*

roro

May 29, 2017
if it is true that he has found someone to help him with the dialogues, in 2 people it should not take long; also because the translator may have already started working while L&P was still rendering
It's not a translator he hired, but a proof reader.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes