✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
How can this game be translated into another language?
It is not complicated to extract the code to be able to translate it, where more it takes is in working line to line to pass it of English to Spanish.
I have already translated several games to Spanish, but this is one of my favorites, as you can see in my signature.
;)

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
If someone knows the creator and would like to contact with me, it could be the official translator of your game.
Darax.

;)

Reactions: Tony507

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In the corridor, Sophia tells Ellie that Dylan is gone to boarding school and the other bathroom is free :sneaky:
Other case scenario : Sophia finally decides to take a shower at the school :eek:
why 40% ? get dressed, drive to the school, reach the changing room, get undressed, take the shower, get dressed, back to home, prepare breakfast, and make thousands of people frustrated o_O
And your theory about the 2nd Ellie teaser?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I do enjoy lesbian sex time to time but nothing beats good old straight fucking! However, i am not complaning about what i am getting. Content is content right? XD
It's been a while since i played this game. I was mad about not having any content and over tease and gave it a break. I don't have any hope about the content but i will give it a try with next update.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes