Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Cue the Peter Gun Theme from the movie The Blues Brothers. The music is getting louder and we've got an update just around the corner!
You're leaving? Aren't you a patron and enjoy the game?

EDIT:
Also, why would you not cue the Peter Gunn Theme from the TV show Peter Gunn? It is their theme song after all

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone, I hope you had a good Christmas Eve !!
First of all I wanted to tell you that I am posting a comment when I haven't started the game yet (yes i know, it's a little weird).
This is the first time I see 2300 pages on a forum so I imagine this is THE game of the century haha.

But I keep reading negative opinions on the time the developer takes between each update and also the quantity of these. I heard that the sex is not present in the game, it's more like "teasing" not a problem for me since we can find sex content EVERYWHERE.

Do you advise me to wait for the next release or I will have enough fun with this content? (because yes 3,18gb its kinda huge !!!) Thanks in advance comrades and have a nice day

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
First of all I wanted to tell you that I am posting a comment when I haven't started the game yet (yes i know, it's a little weird).
This is the first time I see 2300 pages on a forum so I imagine this is THE game of the century haha.

But I keep reading negative opinions on the time the developer takes between each update and also the quantity of these. I heard that the sex is not present in the game, it's more like "teasing" not a problem for me since we can find sex content EVERYWHERE.

Do you advise me to wait for the next release or I will have enough fun with this content? (because yes 3,18gb its kinda huge !!!) Thanks in advance comrades and have a nice day
Lot of content already, different paths so a lot to see. There is an update due shortly in the next couple of weeks so up to you whether to wait or not. No one can tell you (why do people ask these questions)...only you can decide whether to wait or not.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The next update will be out in a couple of days so I would wait for it considering the size of the game.
There is sex on the GW route and some fooling a round on the lesbian route

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes