GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
These conspiracy theories are getting ridiculous.
I’m not suggesting anything like a conspiracy. I’m not insinuating that this is all part of a devious plan or anything- just that things can go wrong over such a long development cycle. I suggested a technical issue, but there could be any number of excuses that hamper development. THe point is, the longer any game takes to develop, the higher the chances that SOMETHING will happen that causes a major problem. We aren’t looking at a 3 year development cycle; from start to finish it will be 10 years- that’s a long time for shit to happen.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I thought this author war a perfectionist but now think about it he is just lazy
Nope, not lazy, it's the former, plus I think there's an element of "because I'm a perfectionist what I'm doing is perfect" bleeding into it. There's definitely a blindspot when it comes to being able to edit themselves: make dialogue that is important a bit more concise and remove dialogue that doesn't tell use anything new about the characters.

For example, we never again need that close-up of Sophia biting her lip and looking down and slightly to the side, thinking "what am I doing, I'm not like this!" She's far enough along, I think, to not have to pause and self-reflect when confronted with a GW/FW choice. Poolside photo shoot: she's already in the mesh bikini, sticking her butt out and leering at the camera. Every round and every pose it's an "I can't do this .. or can I?..." decision. That's the five to eight percent of the game I think needs to be cut.

Last edited:

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
It is not going to be 15 years. Come on!
Nope. As someone said before, that's unlikely to happen because the game will probably be cancelled far before (my prediction from last September/October was for the game being cancelled in no more than 3 years).

So either things change a lot or.. (enough patrons and/or L&P get tired or die from covid, the chinese start WW3, .. :ROFLMAO:).

Regards

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
From what I see he won't even give us a Christmas present xd. Besides the lesbian event what is the other stuff coming n the update

Reactions: Dracays

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I’m not suggesting anything like a conspiracy. I’m not insinuating that this is all part of a devious plan or anything- just that things can go wrong over such a long development cycle. I suggested a technical issue, but there could be any number of excuses that hamper development. THe point is, the longer any game takes to develop, the higher the chances that SOMETHING will happen that causes a major problem. We aren’t looking at a 3 year development cycle; from start to finish it will be 10 years- that’s a long time for shit to happen.
Yeah shit can happen whether it's 10 years from now or 2 months from now. That's called life. You learn to deal with it. In todays society people have come to expect non-essential things they want can and should be obtained immediately. That's bad. No one has any patience anymore and they constantly gripe about these trivial things. Look at George R R Martin. It's been over 2 decades and he still hasn't finished his 7 book series of the Song of Fire & Ice. Yet people still wait for it patiently. And while they wait they go about life as usual without constantly complaining about how long he is taking with his writing. Is it really going to kill you if this game takes 5 more years? If it will then you're too focused on this game and need to step back.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
The creator of this game should spend his time with the main characters of the story. There is no need for additional and unattractive characters

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes