yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If L&P codes his game anything like I do then there isn't all that much need for added time to do testing.

It's not like you just write a thousand lines of code in a row blindly without looking to see if you fucked up or not then just toss it out there right when you are done. It's more like you do 50 or 100 lines then test what you added repeat. Then when it's done you run it through once start to finish to see.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If L&P codes his game anything like I do then there isn't all that much need for added time to do testing.

It's not like you just write a thousand lines of code in a row blindly without looking to see if you fucked up or not then just toss it out there right when you are done. It's more like you do 50 or 100 lines then test what you added repeat. Then when it's done you run it through once start to finish to see.
Well, programming it is, but in the end L&P writes a bunch of spagetti code, with a very few status variables and some branches. Others do a lot more with this game engine (e.g. small minigames etc.). I guess a large part of the time is actually spent on the translation.

In the end, it doesn't matter. I'm only interested in the overall progress of the game. Here again, more than three and a half months have passed with only a third of a gameday progress. Is it just me or is the development getting slower and slower from update to update.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, programming it is, but in the end L&P writes a bunch of spagetti code, with a very few status variables and some branches. Others do a lot more with this game engine (e.g. small minigames etc.). I guess a large part of the time is actually spent on the translation.

In the end, it doesn't matter. I'm only interested in the overall progress of the game. Here again, more than three and a half months have passed with only a third of a gameday progress. Is it just me or is the development getting slower and slower from update to update.
The update after next should be quicker but after that we will have the evening event with Sam so that will probably take longer to do

Last edited:
Reactions: COOLMASTER

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The update after next should be quicker but after that we will have the evening event with Sam so that will probably be longer.
If I remember right he didn't start on this update till the beginning of November but then again it is only the morning events
He didn't start until October 2. You can check the posts then to confirm, as that's when there's the post with everything at 0%

Reactions: Old Dog

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The update after next should be quicker but after that we will have the evening event with Sam so that will probably be longer.
I guess that the content of this update is more in the lesbian direction, which I am not so much interested in. The next event with Dylan is probably not even included this time.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I guess that the content of this update is more in the lesbian direction, which I am not so much interested in. The next event with Dylan is probably not even included this time.
The day's events have been posted several times to answer your post.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes