Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Couldn't have said it any better myself. So I won't attempt. What I'll say is that the preview he dropped of the next shower has me damned excited.
Not this, from last update? So we know what Ellie will be attempting during the shower event, not just that Sophia isn't changing her plans knowing this is what Ellie is after? UQJHE6a.png
What preview?
This one:
866634_1.png

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm really torn on how I want Sophia to respond during the next shower with Ellie. On one hand I agree with the poster earlier who complained that they're getting tired of Sophia's constant looks of conflict and inner monologues of "I shouldn't be doing this" and then the flimsy justification that comes afterwards. It would be enjoyable to see her becoming comfortable with these things like she was in the last update with Jules. On the other hand, this is a corruption game and the corruption is hot- and more in line with the narrative since it has only been like two weeks since the story began, so it would be a little illogical if Sophia was already 100% on board with everything.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm really torn on how I want Sophia to respond during the next shower with Ellie. On one hand I agree with the poster earlier who complained that they're getting tired of Sophia's constant looks of conflict and inner monologues of "I shouldn't be doing this" and then the flimsy justification that comes afterwards. It would be enjoyable to see her becoming comfortable with these things like she was in the last update with Jules. On the other hand, this is a corruption game and the corruption is hot- and more in line with the narrative since it has only been like two weeks since the story began, so it would be a little illogical if Sophia was already 100% on board with everything.
Can you imagine what the flimsy justification from Sophia will be like when she finaly cheats on Liam(Hetro)?

abram1

May 24, 2020
Can you imagine what the flimsy justification from Sophia will be like when she finaly cheats on Liam(Hetro)?
It's a rather interesting topic. If you are getting laid by your own children, is it adultery or not?

Technically, everything stays within the family circle. When sooner or later Dylan puts his dingo-dongo inside her, can we say Sophia cheated on her hubby or was it her sacred duty to sex educate her son in a rather unconventional way?

With Ellie it's even more complicated as she's gonna use her tongue/fingers or dildo/strap-on during their moments of mother-daughter bonding. No dicks will be involved here. Can we blame this two magnificent creatures for what they are about to do not in this update, but on, let's say, Day 16/30 or 17/30, if Alley_Cat's info is correct. Moreover, Sophia's perception of her daughter has shifted already. She's not only her first born, but a lover, which Sophia cautiously admitted while making out with Ellie.

And potentially we may have a threesome Sophia/Dylan/Ellie and though nothing hints at this possibilty right now we are not even close to the 50% of the saga. I can only imagine, what L&P is cooking for us.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
And potentially we may have a threesome Sophia/Dylan/Ellie and though nothing hints at this possibilty right now we are not even close to the 50% of the saga. I can only imagine, what L&P is cooking for us.
Somebody please correct me but I believe L&P directly denied this possibility... there will be threesomes but not with Sophia, Dylan and Ellie involved.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
OK, so if any character that has been a sweetheart to Sophia so far is Sam.
Sam has been admiring her and even confessed that to her in a very sweet and adult way which Sophia liked.
Every other male character has not treated her the way Sam has so far( talking about filthy route).
So if Sophia is doing sex with anyone else besides Liam it should definitely be Sam and not Dylan or Bennett.
What do you think?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, me too of course, but, for the moment, all the times (or almost) where Sophia has had something relatively concrete with a man, she had drunk a little: Neil (alcohol + drugs), Tyler (alcohol ) Sam (alcohol).
Let it be clear, here I am speaking outside the family.
Alcohol was used in all the males encounters but only once for Sophia's females encounters,Sophia/Ellie/Julia event

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Alcohol was used in all the males encounters but only once for Sophia's females encounters,Sophia/Ellie/Julia event
Is alcohol a just justification necessary to legitimize Sophia's behavior ?
Can we not imagine that without alcohol, she could just as well reflect on her actions, weigh the pros and cons as she always has done, with great relevance, to end up leaning in the direction we like about her?
I'm talking with a man of course here.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
OK, so if any character that has been a sweetheart to Sophia so far is Sam.
Sam has been admiring her and even confessed that to her in a very sweet and adult way which Sophia liked.
Every other male character has not treated her the way Sam has so far( talking about filthy route).
So if Sophia is doing sex with anyone else besides Liam it should definitely be Sam and not Dylan or Bennett.
What do you think?
Sam, this little manipulative weasel, this dream of all mothers-in-law, the knight in shimmering armor! I have already said once that it is too good to be true. NEVER in my game.

As for the morning shower scene, it's more interesting for me to find out whether it makes a difference in Sophia's behavior whether she had sex the night before or not. Whether or not you had agreed on a new child with your husband.
But anyway Elli will need new allies after the event for further progress with her mother. I hardly think that Sophia will take not another shower together afterwards.

abram1

May 24, 2020
I was thinking more of the Museum Boys who will be back on playable day 14.
Females well there could be Nathalie on (playable day 12)
Patricia,but I can't remember the date fort the horse riding event.
Julia?Whenever she returns
Alyssa day 24 playable day 17
I believe Ellie is the first one with whom Sophia dares to cross the line and goes full berserk mode. And that's Day 16/30, with Jules, who's gonna help to finally break the ice and more likely it's gonna be the first threesome, but lesbian, which is more than fine by me.

Day 15/30 is a horsey event, but there's no way Sophia doing some wild things with Pat before Ellie, she won't be ready for that yet, but perhaps whatever happens here gallops;) the events on the very next playable day.

And obviously when Sophia meets Alyssa the very next Day 17/30, she will be open to almost everything the latter suggests.

Too bad we'll have to wait 2-4 years for this.

That's AWAW roadmap Alley_Cat kindly offered to me

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes