Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Somebody please correct me but I believe L&P directly denied this possibility... there will be threesomes but not with Sophia, Dylan and Ellie involved.
My bet for **somes goes to Sophia/Dylan/Sam in the filthy path, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia in the lesbian path and Sophia/Liam/Patricia/Carl in the GW path.

Patricia on day 21 playable day 14.
Alyssa day 24 playable day 17
Alley_Cat is handy to have a round at times.
I think Patricia will be the first one for sure. She's the perfect combination of adult + close enough (relative) and starting with any other character (nor her children neither any other man/woman) would make no sense.

Besides, I believe Sophia won't have sex with Alyssa at all. For me it looks too obvious and L&P will probably try to surprise us in the future, maybe with this path as well.

Regards

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
My bet for **somes goes to Sophia/Dylan/Sam in the filthy path, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia in the lesbian path and Sophia/Liam/Patricia/Carl in the GW path.

I think Patricia will be the first one for sure. She's the perfect combination of adult + close enough (relative) and starting with any other character (nor her children neither any other man/woman) would make no sense.

Besides, I believe Sophia won't have sex with Alyssa at all. For me it looks too obvious and L&P will probably try to surprise us in the future, maybe with this path as well.

Regards
Liam does not like Carl so I don't see Carl being involved.
Sophia and Alyssas next meeting with be hot/erotic as the last event with them was setting this up for there next meeting.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

NykWolf

Aug 4, 2017
Looks like update can be released tomorrow
I don't think so.. Tomorrow will be 95% and 30th december will be 100% so I think that release will be 31th december. When someone said between 26 and 30 so you should suppose day after the last date. :cautious:

Reactions: Bydu

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Anyone thinks, among you that Ellie is still a virgin? (okay she has a dildo but we don't know if she used it).
I'm talking here, a virgin of a real man's sex. There are some things she tells her mom that I find strange.
If she is a virgin, her affair with Logan could be linked to the Ellie / Dylan plot. Logan could do something to Ellie, and Dylan, like he's taking self-defense classes, could play a role.
In addition to that, with the sauna event, you can choose to intervene or not, during Ellie's massage.
If we do not intervene, perhaps this results in a naivety on the part of Ellie towards men.
I don't know but it seems strange to me anyway.

Reactions: MacCloud

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone thinks, among you that Ellie is still a virgin? (okay she has a dildo but we don't know if she used it).
I'm talking here, a virgin of a real man's sex. There are some things she tells her mom that I find strange.
If she is a virgin, her affair with Logan could be linked to the Ellie / Dylan plot. Logan could do something to Ellie, and Dylan, like he's taking self-defense classes, could play a role.
In addition to that, with the sauna event, you can choose to intervene or not, during Ellie's massage.
If we do not intervene, perhaps this results in a naivety on the part of Ellie towards men.
Ellie/Logan will split into 3 paths further down the line and Sophia is involved some how as for Dylan being involved we simply don't know.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Ellie/Logan will split into 3 paths further down the line and Sophia is involved some how as for Dylan being involved we simply don't know.
Or maybe Logan is using Ellie to approach Sophia, but seeing as Sophia hates Logan .....

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the event with vicky is only to meet her boyfriend or maybe they go to another place like a gym? :unsure:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I'm really torn on how I want Sophia to respond during the next shower with Ellie. On one hand I agree with the poster earlier who complained that they're getting tired of Sophia's constant looks of conflict and inner monologues of "I shouldn't be doing this" and then the flimsy justification that comes afterwards.
I made an assertion that we didn't need to see the Sophia decision played out in her mind in two, three, or even four or five frames anymore, as it is already a well established conundrum for her, and certainly not at every stage of a multi-staged event (every frigging bikini and just about all of the last few poses in each bikini).

I made the assertion based on the amount of development time required to pose, test, render and touch up each of these frames, not because I don't think it adds anything. It doesn't add enough at this point in the narrative or her character development to justify the extra time it takes to pose and render the extra frames needed to play out the whole thought process in slow motion, it's just repetitive. I'd prefer a single render of her in that questioning pose and expression, indicating she's making one of those should I/shouldn't I choices.

I don't think I was complaining that I was tired of it, cuz I'm not actually tired of it, I'm just looking for ways to shave off a few days from the development cycle without shorting the story. Also, a story telling technique that could show growth in her corruption is that she no longer has to deliberate on each minor decision. The narrative and her thought process should now be closer to making the major decision (I am or am not going down this road) and not questioning all the minor steps that necessarily follow. So if, in the April 2021 release, she's giving in-person sex ed in side-job 2 do I need her to hum and haw over removing shirt and removing bra an removing skirt? Of course not.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was thinking more of the Museum Boys who will be back on playable day 14.
Females well there could be Nathalie on (playable day 12)
Patricia on day 21 playable day 14.

Julia?Whenever she returns
Alyssa day 24 playable day 17
Jules is back playable day 16. I got that information from you!
Alcohol was used in all the males encounters but only once for Sophia's females encounters,Sophia/Ellie/Julia event
And the nightclub event. I believe you only get the kiss if Sophia is drinking
In the introduction it specifically says Ellie might still be a virgin.

As for something Logan doing something horrible as a reason for Dylan to "come to the rescue", that's just stupid. Ellie has no particularly strong emotions towards Logan. Her defense of her relationship with Logan is only defense of it being her choice as an adult, same as getting the tattoos, since Ellie is willing to give Logan the boot if he doesn't approve of Jules. If Logan did anything untoward, she'd just dump him.

So far the only time Ellie has been even slightly nice to Dylan was in the bonus storyline, and even that was just to get a favour from him
the event with vicky is only to meet her boyfriend or maybe they go to another place like a gym? :unsure:
L&P has already said that the main part of the Vicky event wont be at the coffee shop.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Jules is back playable day 16. I got that information from you!

And the nightclub event. I believe you only get the kiss if Sophia is drinking

In the introduction it specifically says Ellie might still be a virgin.

As for something Logan doing something horrible as a reason for Dylan to "come to the rescue", that's just stupid. Ellie has no particularly strong emotions towards Logan. Her defense of her relationship with Logan is only defense of it being her choice as an adult, same as getting the tattoos, since Ellie is willing to give Logan the boot if he doesn't approve of Jules. If Logan did anything untoward, she'd just dump him.

So far the only time Ellie has been even slightly nice to Dylan was in the bonus storyline, and even that was just to get a favour from him

L&P has already said that the main part of the Vicky event wont be at the coffee shop.
Alley_Cat I have given you that much information in the past that I can't possible remember everything.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat I have given you that much information in the past that I can't possible remember everything.
Just saying where I got the information from. And since it was a PM, I can't quote it like I normally do.

Lp slogan
Cash Flow Slow progress
View attachment 960548
And? This next update will be upscaled to 1080p, and he's already looking at what hardware he'll need for rendering in 1080p to be able to start rendering at 1080p for playable day 13

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes