Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's a fair point but then again no video game, however big the development team and its funding, has ever allowed players to take any and all actions in any and every scenario nor has any video game ever accounted for every single possibility, cuz like, developers and players have different imaginations and stuff so it's like, impossible anyway so probably not even an admirable goal, let alone a practical one, so there are always constraints on player actions and possible outcomes.

In direct response, do we really need L&P to render and code different outcomes where if Sophie decides to diddle Ellie in shower #4 then Liam walks in and all hell breaks loose, whereas if she stops at soaping up her vulva in #4 but but doesn't penetrate then when Liam walks in and it's all easily explained away? Does that level of granularity and that plurality of possibilities really help L&P tell the story or us appreciate it more? And then weigh the trade offs in terms of the development time.

While it was definitely very important early on to establish her thoughts and feelings at each phase of a sequence, at this point in the story and character development the points don't need to accrue in such small steps and the branches don't need so many micro-steps.

I consider Liam raging and blowing up everything a very likely and plausible outcome. That can (and probably will) be a points test such as if Filthy > GW*3 then kaboom, if Filthy > GW*2 then we need to have a talk, if Filthy > GW then Liam's a clueless dope and Sophia can continue her frolicking, else she hasn't been up to enough mischief to cause a marital problem anyway.

I must re-emphasize, I'm not complaining about the story or the characters or the scenarios or the multiple paths, I'm just proposing a 10-15% cut in time between updates to be achieved by tightening things up around the margins. If this game is on a (cough) 360-day development per playable day rate, which it isn't, shaving a month or two off of each full playable day saves about 2 years in total development time.
Well so far the maximum achievable is F > 30*GW. On the lesbian route it's only slightly under 3*GW, and that's after Liam catches Sophia having a shower with Ellie. And is a bit of a "clueless dope", since he shrugs his shoulders and okays it. Now with the bathroom lock being fixed, Liam (or Dylan) can't catch them anyway

L&P seems to be using event tags more anyway, particularly for things like the bonus storyline, the Morello route, and whether Sophia sends Dylan to boarding school or self-defence classes.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that Sophia go instantly from 0 mph to 100 mph. A gradual progression makes sense and shouldn't be neglected. But if we started at 0 mph, we've been accelerating to 1mph, 2mph, 3mph, verrrrryyy sloowwwwllllyyy, it wouldn't hurt to speed things up slightly. If we're now at 20 mph, maybe we can start picking up the pace by 5mph instead of 1mph. I don't expect Sophia to throw caution to the wind entirely, but for the next shower scene it would be refreshing to get a little less conflict and a little more desire from her.
I'm not talking about the rate of corruption. For the lesbian route I'm finding the pace quite enjoyable.

I'm talking about endgame consequences, that Talcum Powder appeared to say he could accept. And since the lack of sex with Liam is entirely Sophia's choice at this stage, that the mansion is entirely a benefit of his job, and that he is not cheating, he's the one holding the cards. So if Sophia is caught getting dick from somewhere else, it's unlikely to end well for her.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not talking about the rate of corruption. For the lesbian route I'm finding the pace quite enjoyable.

I'm talking about endgame consequences, that Talcum Powder appeared to say he could accept. And since the lack of sex with Liam is entirely Sophia's choice at this stage, that the mansion is entirely a benefit of his job, and that he is not cheating, he's the one holding the cards. So if Sophia is caught getting dick from somewhere else, it's unlikely to end well for her.
IMO, there is no way this game ends on a happy note unless you follow the GW path religiously. The lesbian path may be a mixed bag, but the Filthy Path is almost certainly going to lead to an unhappy ending.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
will sophie lick too? :unsure:
Ellie is going to bite and lick Sophia's nipples and then she will invite her mother to do the same Sophia will give up but when she is about to do it she will react and the party is over
The end
But at least Ellie will give Mommy's pink nipples a good suck XD

Reactions: nexer

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO, there is no way this game ends on a happy note unless you follow the GW path religiously. The lesbian path may be a mixed bag, but the Filthy Path is almost certainly going to lead to an unhappy ending.
Better concentrate on getting day 12.The ending is so far away,we are talking at least 2-3 times more than what already have passed.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
One thing that L&P is really good at making is long term unresolved questions. I think that is a part of what gets people hooked on his game. I will toss some questions out that nobody can really answer to show what I mean.

Who will be the first man for Sophia to cheat with?

What are the remaining tasks that Aiden has written?

When / Where will the subway rapists return? When that happens will it be a rape scene or will Sophia go along with it?

What day will the first cheating sex scene be on with a man?

Will there be endings where she leaves her family to run off with someone?

Will there be a family foursome ending?

Is Liam cheating?

When will the museum guys make a return!?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One thing that L&P is really good at making is long term unresolved questions. I think that is a part of what gets people hooked on his game. I will toss some questions out that nobody can really answer to show what I mean.

Who will be the first man for Sophia to cheat with?

What are the remaining tasks that Aiden has written?

When / Where will the subway rapists return? When that happens will it be a rape scene or will Sophia go along with it?

What day will the first cheating sex scene be on with a man?

Will there be endings where she leaves her family to run off with someone?

Will there be a family foursome ending?

Is Liam cheating?

Playable day 14

The subway thugs will be back in the last quarter of the game and there are no rape/violence scenes in this game.

Is Liam cheating?
No

Will 3 answers do you?

All these answers are from the dev

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes