Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I guess that the content of this update is more in the lesbian direction, which I am not so much interested in. The next event with Dylan is probably not even included this time.
Incorrect about the "lesbian direction". It is in fact the complete opposite, as the introduction of DeShawn takes yet another character off the lesbian route, similar to what has happened with Alyssa and Emma.

But you are likely correct about Dylan not included. He wont join Ellie and Sophia in the shower since the bathroom can now be locked, and will be at school for the Vicky, Liam and Morello events.

It's next update probably due Feb/Mar with the Dylan/Emma and Sophia/Dylan events

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
The day's events have been posted several times to answer your post.
That's the reason why i guess i am stating it.
Incorrect about the "lesbian direction". It is in fact the complete opposite, as the introduction of DeShawn takes yet another character off the lesbian route, similar to what has happened with Alyssa and Emma.

But you are likely correct about Dylan not included. He wont join Ellie and Sophia in the shower since the bathroom can now be locked, and will be at school for the Vicky, Liam and Morello events.

It's next update probably due Feb/Mar with the Dylan/Emma and Sophia/Dylan events
You really believe in a quick publication for the following update? I bet this update will take another 3+ months and will be out in mid to late april.

Reactions: Matt1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
... You really believe in a quick publication for the following update? I bet this update will take another 3+ months and will be out in mid to late april.
L&P's aim for two months will put the release at Feb. A month's delay (like this next one) will make it March. So no, I'm expecting delays as well.

But calling it a Feb/Mar release was more to distinguish it from the next release that should be in a few days

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
One thing that really amuses me about this game is;

It has a sizeable audience of fans that legit like the writing and style and pacing of the game, and love everything or most things about it, but then it's also got a second group of fans that I like to think of as the Blue Ball Brigade... Here comes the blue balls again. They will be bitching and moaning and complaining... You know what though? They come back every single release. Lining up around the block to get blue balled.

It remains a mystery to me whether they are a glutton for punishment or simply never learn.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Wow, AWAM doesn't seem to be there, but someone's being a bit too smart getting money from other people's work:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Wow, AWAM doesn't seem to be there, but someone's being a bit too smart getting money from other people's work:
Smart until they realize how many lawsuits they are racking up.

Death_dark

Mar 16, 2019
Me- Hey Sophia and Ellie will be naked in this update. I have been starving for some gorgeous naked woman×woman action.

90% of the guys that visit this thread- Nope we wanna Dylan. We want to see DDyyyllllaaaannnn.

Me- Woah what? Guys, gorgeous females will be naked in this update. Female incest between a mother and a daughter is ultra mega super rare. This is the best thing this game has....

90% of the guys that visit this thread- Nah we dont care about gorgeous naked females or greatest thing a man can hope for which is 'lesbian' incest between a MOM and DAUGHTER. We want DDyylllaaannn and Sssaaammm.

Sophia and Ellie stuff is the greatest thing I have ever seen. This is majestic, ultra mega super rare stuff.
Men have always watched or partaken any kind of smut for women, their gorgeous naked bodies.
You guys have forgotten the crux or essence of the matter.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Me- Hey Sophia and Ellie will be naked in this update. I have been starving for some gorgeous naked woman×woman action.

90% of the guys that visit this thread- Nope we wanna Dylan. We want to see DDyyyllllaaaannnn.

Me- Woah what? Guys, gorgeous females will be naked in this update. Female incest between a mother and a daughter is ultra mega super rare. This is the best thing this game has....

90% of the guys that visit this thread- Nah we dont care about gorgeous naked females or greatest thing a man can hope for which is 'lesbian' incest between a MOM and DAUGHTER. We want DDyylllaaannn and Sssaaammm.

Sophia and Ellie stuff is the greatest thing I have ever seen. This is majestic, ultra mega super rare stuff.
Men have always watched or partaken any kind of smut for women, their gorgeous naked bodies.
Lesbian route is my canon route :sneaky:

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019

Couldn't have said it any better myself. So I won't attempt. What I'll say is that the preview he dropped of the next shower has me damned excited.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes