gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Lot of content already, different paths so a lot to see. There is an update due shortly in the next couple of weeks so up to you whether to wait or not. No one can tell you (why do people ask these questions)...only you can decide whether to wait or not.
im asking these questions as you say because I like to hear the opinion of other people that's all.

When I'm interested in a movie or a video game, I ask those around me what they thought about it, it's as simple as that. And not being used to playing games as big as AWAM, I was just curious but thanks anyway i guess i'll wait few more days (y)

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
im asking these questions as you say because I like to hear the opinion of other people that's all.

When I'm interested in a movie or a video game, I ask those around me what they thought about it, it's as simple as that. And not being used to playing games as big as AWAM, I was just curious but thanks anyway i guess i'll wait few more days (y)
If 3.18 gb big for ur net speed play the compressed one if you like female protagonist game and you are ok with slow progress you must download and play right know because you need to make your own saves

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Keep in mind this game is not for everyone because is a female mc, you probably played these kind of games before so you can imagine on where the story is going. Personally female mc is not my cup of tea, the only reason I play this every once in a while is because of the m/s and m/d relationship, but the point system is a bit flawed in my opinion, in order to get anywhere with the son for example, you have to play into the tropes of all others female mc games out there which is become you know what. Wished that was a family point system in place.

If you're okay with what I said above and don't mind the slow progress, then you probably going to like the game, cg qualities are really good and the mc is hot as fuck if you're into milfs.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020

You should also be aware of how much time is left before the game is finished, and we're talking about 15 years easily considering how things are going (if it's not cancelled before). I'm not joking, so you better think twice before you start with it, even though the game is great.

Regards

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You should also be aware of how much time is left before the game is finished, and we're talking about 15 years easily considering how things are going (if it's not cancelled before). I'm not joking, so you better think twice before you start with it, even though the game is great.

Regards
It is not going to be 15 years. Come on!

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Maybe not, but at 1 to maybe 1.5 days per year, given number of playable days left, it could very well be 10-15 years.
It's actually getting closer to 1 day per year than to 1.5. So you can run the numbers.

Not to mention that as the game goes on, more paths will be open in parallel and more stuff will be necessary. Unless L&P starts closing paths after.. let's say, playable day 20, 15 years is the minimum I can think of.

Regards

Reactions: Matt1

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Maybe not, but at 1 to maybe 1.5 days per year, given number of playable days left, it could very well be 10-15 years.
Let’s cut it in half because it still tells a story. Is gabich69 ok playing a game whose development will take AT LEAST 5 more years?

For me, I can’t fathom playing one game for more than two years, so 5+ years is unfathomable.

If development takes 5 years, the game may actually get finished. But the longer it goes, the higher the probability that something goes wrong and it is abandoned. There’s a very real possibility that the game’s architecture eventually becomes so old that updating it becomes impossible. I can see a scenario in 2022 where L&P says:

“Hey everyone. The software I’ve been using since the start has become increasingly outdated and harder to work with on new computers. Meanwhile, the newer software promises a much easier pathway to development. But I can’t just port the game over to the new software because they aren’t compatible. Therefore, I’m going to relaunch AWAM! I know this may be disappointing but I believe it’s for the best as the new platform will allow me to bring my vision to life in ways I couldn’t before. Since I’m rebuilding the game from the ground up, you should expect Playable Day 1 in about 4 months.

See you then!”

Tell me this isn’t a fear that all of us have.

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Let’s cut it in half because it still tells a story. Is gabich69 ok playing a game whose development will take AT LEAST 5 more years?

For me, I can’t fathom playing one game for more than two years, so 5+ years is unfathomable.

If development takes 5 years, the game may actually get finished. But the longer it goes, the higher the probability that something goes wrong and it is abandoned. There’s a very real possibility that the game’s architecture eventually becomes so old that updating it becomes impossible. I can see a scenario in 2022 where L&P says:

“Hey everyone. The software I’ve been using since the start has become increasingly outdated and harder to work with on new computers. Meanwhile, the newer software promises a much easier pathway to development. But I can’t just port the game over to the new software because they aren’t compatible. Therefore, I’m going to relaunch AWAM! I know this may be disappointing but I believe it’s for the best as the new platform will allow me to bring my vision to life in ways I couldn’t before. Since I’m rebuilding the game from the ground up, you should expect Playable Day 1 in about 4 months.

See you then!”

Tell me this isn’t a fear that all of us have.
These conspiracy theories are getting ridiculous.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes