Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In the corridor, Sophia tells Ellie that Dylan is gone to boarding school and the other bathroom is free :sneaky:
Other case scenario : Sophia finally decides to take a shower at the school :eek:
why 40% ? get dressed, drive to the school, reach the changing room, get undressed, take the shower, get dressed, back to home, prepare breakfast, and make thousands of people frustrated o_O
Sophia likes showing with Ellie as it gives them mother/daughter time.
Why would Sophia take a shower at the school again?
Why 40%! Most probably because there are two people involved with lots of expressions and movements different angles.

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
For me I would like to see Sam getting the first go than anyone else but the way the game is going it is definitely going to be Ellie who will be involved in any kind of sexual activity with Sophia first.
There are literally hundreds of ways in which Sam and Sophia can do any of the four bases and it won't feel rushed at all. He has been real good to her and she likes him.

Jul 28, 2017
5 days till new year, 5 percent per day..... just in time for the new patreon January cash grab.

then take January off because holidays, you know, cause he's been working hard. 4 months for an update that is basically stock models walking and talking is hard.

He'll need a month to stop his stomach hurting as he's laughing so hard at all the but hurt remarks from all the further blue balling non events that will unfold....

Merry Christmas.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
5 days till new year, 5 percent per day..... just in time for the new patreon January cash grab.

then take January off because holidays, you know, cause he's been working hard. 4 months for an update that is basically stock models walking and talking is hard.

He'll need a month to stop his stomach hurting as he's laughing so hard at all the but hurt remarks from all the further blue balling non events that will unfold....

Merry Christmas.
If Sophia is a stock model, could you tell me what her tanned skin asset is? Because practically no-one in the Fan Art thread knows.

Also, her Nike gym bag and Claire's top would also be great.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes