GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I've thought this for some time, which is why I came up with an ending that could be done in an (almost) logical & loving way, a few weeks ago & put it in one of my posts. I would hate this story to have a completely unhappy ending. Whatever happens I'm hoping L&P will provide alternatives, because I will take my leave before Dylan does his nasty thing & Sophia becomes, shall we say, unsophisticated. Even the thought is cringeworthy IMO but at the rate we're going it's not worth too much consideration. I'm hoping for a re-adjustment & strengthening of the non-incest routes at some point but at present it's wishful thinking.
While I’m sure there will be happy endings, there need to be prices to pay for filthy route endings. Maybe you’re will to pay those costs and consider the ending worth it, but there still needs to be a trade off.

If a player goes full-filthy, and maximizes incest points, that’s probably going to have a much higher cost to Sophia’s current life than a player who only dabbles in the filthy route. Going pure GW doesn’t necessarily mean the happiest ending either, because there could be trade offs there as well.

The moment of truth will be whenever Sophia herself initiates sex with Ellie and/or Dylan. Once she does that, she’s tossing aside any flimsy excuses and admitting that she wants to have sex with them purely for pleasure. That’s the literal final act of Act 3 on the filthy route, Sophia embracing her sexuality completely and the consequences be damned. The player will probably get opportunities to tweak the ending, but my theorized intervention from Patricia will probably be the last chance to make a major course correction.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
A Wife And Mother [v0.115] Lust & Passion (Compressed MAC Version)

Original Size Mac: 4.10 GB

Compressed Size Mac: 1.18 GB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
do you have the full size version that we can download please?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Poser_Voyeur Alley_Cat Notretsam

I feel like you three are all on the same page and are arriving at conclusions that are all interrelated. I think it's all equally true that Sophia has an easier time flirting with people outside of her social circle (and especially outside of her immediate family), that her corruption is gaining speed and that will change how she interacts with people from Day 1 to Day 30, and that the women have had an easier time than the men due to all the reasons Alley_Cat mentioned.

I'm coming around to the idea that Dylan won't have sex with Sophia until late in the game for a few reasons:

1. It's the ultimate final hurdle. Think of it like the old show Moonlighting, the "will they/won't they?" tension is what drives this game. From a purely business perspective, once Sophia and Dylan hook up, a critical tension will be released and it can never be replaced. Release it too soon and people will begin to drift away from the game.
  2. Dylan has a lot of things working against him, so he needs the most time to get Sophia in bed. He needs to get his shit together, win her trust, and figure out how to seduce a woman. And even if he does all of that he still needs the next thing:
  3. Sophia needs to completely fall from grace. Sophia's corruption needs to be so complete, her relationship with Liam so broken, and her moral compass so compromised, that she'll be susceptible to Dylan. Only then will all of Dylan's hard work have a chance at success.
So from a business and narrative sense, Dylan may need to be the final person she sleeps with.

There's a very good chance that if Sophia ever does sleep with Dylan, it actually results in a very sad ending to the game.
Part of what I was trying to say is that, currently, I don't think that Sophia is going to ride off into the sunset with either Larry or DeShawn. So if they are introduced by L&P for the express purpose of accelerating the corruption of Sophia, which then leads to one or more of the LI's closer to having sex with Sophia, then I am fine with that.

Alley Cat had previously written a very good post replying to someone who claimed there was no progression. The scenes with Larry and DeShawn were just the culmination of the progression we have had so far. Personally I hope we don't spend more than one more scene with either. I am not interested in seeing Sophia have sex with either of them - there are more than enough LI's introduced previously in AWAM that we have spent more time with that I am personally more interested in seeing Sophia succumb to.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Part of what I was trying to say is that, currently, I don't think that Sophia is going to ride off into the sunset with either Larry or DeShawn. So if they are introduced by L&P for the express purpose of accelerating the corruption of Sophia, which then leads to one or more of the LI's closer to having sex with Sophia, then I am fine with that.

Alley Cat had previously written a very good post replying to someone who claimed there was no progression. The scenes with Larry and DeShawn were just the culmination of the progression we have had so far. Personally I hope we don't spend more than one more scene with either. I am not interested in seeing Sophia have sex with either of them - there are more than enough LI's introduced previously in AWAM that we have spent more time with that I am personally more interested in seeing Sophia succumb to.
To be honest I don't see Sophia running off into the sunset with any of the characters.
Dylan/Ellie/Sophia will experience different pleasures off each other and if they don't get caught they will go off into the sunset to start their new lives independently.
The same with Sam, as he will grow with Sophia's tuition and move on to live his life and be grateful for the help that Sophia gave him,again if they don't get caught.
Larry I think has now done what he was supposed to do, more corruption for Sophia and help clear the debt, but I don't see him playing a major part anymore,maybe another visit or a letter to thank Larry but Morello has the final say no matter what Larry says to his brother.
Even the good wife route has a bad ending for Sophia

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Poser_Voyeur Alley_Cat Notretsam

I feel like you three are all on the same page and are arriving at conclusions that are all interrelated. I think it's all equally true that Sophia has an easier time flirting with people outside of her social circle (and especially outside of her immediate family), that her corruption is gaining speed and that will change how she interacts with people from Day 1 to Day 30, and that the women have had an easier time than the men due to all the reasons Alley_Cat mentioned.

I'm coming around to the idea that Dylan won't have sex with Sophia until late in the game for a few reasons:

1. It's the ultimate final hurdle. Think of it like the old show Moonlighting, the "will they/won't they?" tension is what drives this game. From a purely business perspective, once Sophia and Dylan hook up, a critical tension will be released and it can never be replaced. Release it too soon and people will begin to drift away from the game.
  2. Dylan has a lot of things working against him, so he needs the most time to get Sophia in bed. He needs to get his shit together, win her trust, and figure out how to seduce a woman. And even if he does all of that he still needs the next thing:
  3. Sophia needs to completely fall from grace. Sophia's corruption needs to be so complete, her relationship with Liam so broken, and her moral compass so compromised, that she'll be susceptible to Dylan. Only then will all of Dylan's hard work have a chance at success.
So from a business and narrative sense, Dylan may need to be the final person she sleeps with.

There's a very good chance that if Sophia ever does sleep with Dylan, it actually results in a very sad ending to the game.
And at various times I've argued all three of those points. On point 2, it's also not just that Dylan has things working against him, but also that others have things working for them. Sam has an advantage in that Sophia has already admitted that she has a weakness for musicians. And he is a musician with a car. Not only does this play on her weakness, but will also take her back to a time when she was young.

I'm curious how point 3 will work with the prison event. There appears to be a contradiction in that only the thing that Sophia can do to save the house and her marriage requires that she not care about her marriage and she's fantasising about sex with another man. But the GW path for that event likely leaves Larry the least happy and for Don Morello to take the house.

And again I'll point out that this has nothing to do with limiting Dylan's chances of getting laid. For all we know there are plenty of opportunities with Emma and/or Marie by the end of the playable day 15. With Sophia out of the house, who knows what he could get up to.
Maybe I've focused on specific parts of your posts Alley_Cat and missed the main point your making, like focusing on you saying Sophia going for a shower with other woman is same as Sophia being topless in front of men she literally met that day. my bad.

However, it is a very very good point regarding Dylan and Ellie having to work harder, I pretend there step-related so sometimes forget that they're related. Also, this logic would be the same for Patricia as well.

Clearly, this is a slow burn with Sophia being corrupted, so I was worried it wouldn't happen till day 30 and it would be just one person that we choose Sophia to have sex with. It could be Dylan, it could be Ellie, it could be Sam, it could be Patricia, it could be Zach, it could be Alyssa.

I always thought Nah, that never happens and think it been confirmed it won't just be 1 person. However, it actually does make sense for it only to be one person, everyone has to work really hard to corrupt Sophia, as they should and us choosing who that one person fits with the story we seeing. It would be a perfect ending if on day 30 Dylan or Ellie or both finally successfully have sex with Sophia.

So, now I think you're both right, there will be someone else or someones before Dylan, Ellie or Patricia.

Now the question becomes who will it be?

I think Sam has to be the leading favourite or it's someone who blackmails her into it, Aiden, Larry or the boys on 2nd side job.

From the lesbian side of the game, it could be Zach's mum or Julia maybe.

I could see it being blackmail though and that is what tips Sophia over into actually cheating on Liam, it would suck if that how the first time goes down but it does make sense.

I think Deshawn appear in GW route, think him and Vicky will be part of the swinger route I believe is planned for GW.

You completely missed my point. Of course there are people that would consider themselves Team Dylan. Same as there are people that would consider themselves Team Sam, or Team Aiden, or Team Mr Murray.

But it appears at the moment that none of them are willing to outright say it with their signature.
I'm #TeamSophia

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
What do you mean "if"? There's no way they're not having sex (provided this game lives long enough to get to that point) and I don't see it being sad at all either. Just like with Ellie, Sophia will start to want it more and more, particularly if she's not having sex with Liam, and we've already seen instances where Sophia, despite finding it somewhat awkward, has actually relished and even enjoyed the attention and affection she gets from Dylan. When they eventually have sex (not if), it will probably be a very touching and emotional thing because we know how much Sophia loves her kids, and when that love becomes sexual and she views it as just means of showing that love and strengthening that bond, it will be both enjoyable for her and a really passionate moment for both of them, same goes for when she has sex with Ellie.

Also, I don't see Dylan as being the final step on Sophia's journey as there's still scope and opportunity to turn this into a whole family (minus Liam) affair, with Sophia, Dylan, Ellie, and possibly Patricia all getting in on it together. Sophia could have sex with Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia separately, but there's still the potential to expand that to Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Patricia, Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Ellie/Patricia. Maybe there could also be Sophia/Dylan/Sam for people following that path, as well as Sophia/Ellie/Julia, Sophia/Ellie/Julia/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Sam, Sophia/Dylan/Emma, Sophia/Alyssa/Patricia etc. There are lots of opportunities and possible pairings/groupings that it shouldn't end after Sophia's had solo sex with the principle cast.

This is where I feel the game should be by the time we get into the 20s of playable days. Maybe by day 23 or 24 she's had sex with all the principle players (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa), and the game can then start to open up to some other characters joining in with Sohia and these characters.

If there's any "sunset" for Sophia, it's either going to be with Dylan, Ellie, Alyssa, Sam, or Liam, or a combination of some of these characters. I don't see an ending for her and Patricia because Patricia's married and living a good life which she's not going to give up to shack up with her sister for the rest of her life, and I don't see Sophia and Carl having some kind of sharing arrangement with Patricia either. So, other than these 4 characters, there really doesn't seem, to me, to be anyone else that Sophia could have an endgame realtionship with, if that's how this game will go.

The other option is that Sophia will do all these things with all these different people, Liam will be the none the wiser, but then Sophia and all of them will go their separate ways after she's had this wild time of hedonism and debauchery, and stay with Liam until her dying day.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
What do you mean "if"? There's no way they're not having sex (provided this game lives long enough to get to that point) and I don't see it being sad at all either. Just like with Ellie, Sophia will start to want it more and more, particularly if she's not having sex with Liam, and we've already seen instances where Sophia, despite finding it somewhat awkward, has actually relished and even enjoyed the attention and affection she gets from Dylan. When they eventually have sex (not if), it will probably be a very touching and emotional thing because we know how much Sophia loves her kids, and when that love becomes sexual and she views it as just means of showing that love and strengthening that bond, it will be both enjoyable for her and a really passionate moment for both of them, same goes for when she has sex with Ellie.

Also, I don't see Dylan as being the final step on Sophia's journey as there's still scope and opportunity to turn this into a whole family (minus Liam) affair, with Sophia, Dylan, Ellie, and possibly Patricia all getting in on it together. Sophia could have sex with Dylan, Ellie, and Patricia separately, but there's still the potential to expand that to Dylan/Ellie, Dylan/Patricia, Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Ellie, Sophia/Dylan/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Patricia, Sophia/Dylan/Ellie/Patricia. Maybe there could also be Sophia/Dylan/Sam for people following that path, as well as Sophia/Ellie/Julia, Sophia/Ellie/Julia/Patricia, Sophia/Ellie/Sam, Sophia/Dylan/Emma, Sophia/Alyssa/Patricia etc. There are lots of opportunities and possible pairings/groupings that it shouldn't end after Sophia's had solo sex with the principle cast.

This is where I feel the game should be by the time we get into the 20s of playable days. Maybe by day 23 or 24 she's had sex with all the principle players (Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam, Alyssa), and the game can then start to open up to some other characters joining in with Sohia and these characters.

If there's any "sunset" for Sophia, it's either going to be with Dylan, Ellie, Alyssa, Sam, or Liam, or a combination of some of these characters. I don't see an ending for her and Patricia because Patricia's married and living a good life which she's not going to give up to shack up with her sister for the rest of her life, and I don't see Sophia and Carl having some kind of sharing arrangement with Patricia either. So, other than these 4 characters, there really doesn't seem, to me, to be anyone else that Sophia could have an endgame realtionship with, if that's how this game will go.

The other option is that Sophia will do all these things with all these different people, Liam will be the none the wiser, but then Sophia and all of them will go their separate ways after she's had this wild time of hedonism and debauchery, and stay with Liam until her dying day.
You forgot about Zac

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For a happy ending of any kind, the player must let Sophia remain loyal to someone in the game.
If I, as a player, can't play without always more Filthy point, if L&P dares, there should only be a bad ending
for the main character. Second, I think that exclude certain paths, obvious paths like Alyssa or Zac,
and not so obvious paths like Sam-Sophia without Amber-Dylan.
In any case, in real life a romantic relationship between Sam and Sophia would have such explosive
power for both befriended families that it seems unreal for a happy ending.
And "On the other hand, they could live together & in 25-35 years time Dylan can become Sophia's sole carer.
What a happy ending after all." - also applies to the relationship with Sam (or Zac).

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The chronology of events will be interesting. First, having sex with Dylan and then accepting his fetish cockold, or the other way around.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes