Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The chronology of events will be interesting. First, having sex with Dylan and then accepting his fetish cockold, or the other way around.
The pygmy has more fetishes to be revealed at a later date.

• Haha
Reactions: cakeny

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Zac has started, he's shown her his dick, almost touched her tits. He's going to continue.
Sophia can also have seen the Janitor's dick and DeShawn's dick, as well as those dicks of the guys in the sauna, but that doesn't means they have a potential endgame path with Sophia.

wonder if one includes, knocking his mom up :sneaky:
Well, that's certainly one of my fetishes for Dylan. :sneaky:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What we know, right now, is cockold.
Spying on women during the yoga event wouldn't put it in the fetish category, yet.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We don't talk about an ending, just sex. I didn't see an ending with Dylan, Ellie neither. Larry has potential.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well then unless I can see evidence of L&P actually saying/confirming that Zac is a main character with a potential future/ending with Sophia, then they're just a side character who will add to Sophia's corruption and get some action, but that's it.
I have posted numerous facts about the game from the dev himself before, but I am not going to scroll through his Patron page trying to find the quote.
Believe what you want.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I have posted numerous facts about the game from the dev himself before, but I am not going to scroll through his Patron page trying to find the quote.
Believe what you want.
I thought you screenshot almost everything for such occasions? :unsure:

And I do believe that Zac will get some action with Sophia, but I don't see it being as much as Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia, or even Alyssa because I don't see Zac as being a particularly important character and certainly not one that is being set up for a potential ending with Sophia, in any shape or form.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

And I do believe that Zac will get some action with Sophia, but I don't see it being as much as Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia, or even Alyssa because I don't see Zac as being a particularly important character and certainly not one that is being set up for a potential ending with Sophia, in any shape or form.
Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Patricia are main characters but Alyssa had to be on a different route because of the role that she plays would conflict with Ellie.
All the other girls/women in the game are rather adventures.

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019

oh fuck, I hope it doesn't turn out like Tyrant, where everyone is fucking her :cautious: that game is a train reck, now

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
For a happy ending of any kind, the player must let Sophia remain loyal to someone in the game.
If I, as a player, can't play without always more Filthy point, if L&P dares, there should only be a bad ending
for the main character. Second, I think that exclude certain paths, obvious paths like Alyssa or Zac,
and not so obvious paths like Sam-Sophia without Amber-Dylan.
In any case, in real life a romantic relationship between Sam and Sophia would have such explosive
power for both befriended families that it seems unreal for a happy ending.
And "On the other hand, they could live together & in 25-35 years time Dylan can become Sophia's sole carer.
What a happy ending after all." - also applies to the relationship with Sam (or Zac).
That's true & is just one of the major reasons to avoid long-term relationships with people who aren't grown up yet. I'm expecting some options for 'flings' with the likes of Sam &/or Zac but nothing more. It's a fact that I don't want a bad ending but as gingersweetgirl points out, there is likely to be a cost for any extra-marital activity. I can visualise Sophia lamenting a liaison with Sam, 'the morning after.' Zac is someone who IMO may never have anything very much with the MC. Neither Sam nor Zac would have the same level of familial obligation to care for Sophia as she got older as Dylan would. Maybe Sophia will turn out to be a sex goddess into her retirement years, just don't mention the menopause.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes