Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Tip: When there aren't signatures in the OP, search this words in the thread: sig, signature, Lady Aspen, Krull or Raminta.

Also you can request a signature here https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/

There are others around there but the people don't write a description, like 'AWAM signatures' or something.
Thanks for your help. I tried adding one of those Signatures but it did nt work for me. I thought we could have two Signatures but when I tried adding of these for AWAM, it would nt add in the preview. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Thanks for your help. I tried adding one of those Signatures but it did nt work for me. I thought we could have two Signatures but when I tried adding of these for AWAM, it would nt add in the preview. I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
You just add a second link to your signature and that's it.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I think the sauna scene with Vicki and her boyfriend would not have been rejected if L&P described Sofia's experiences in more detail and added a few more renders. Of course we need progress, but we would like the progress to be limited and logical.
I am not sure about the word "limited", but if you replaced it with "realistic" then I could agree.

It is ironic that a few of us feel that sauna scene and /or prison scene feel rushed. We want progress with Sophia but only if the progression feels right. We don't want her to immediately become a fuckslut but, speaking personally, would like to see Sophia have great sex with someone other than Liam. Its that balance between the two, that is potentially compounded by the speed of L&P's updates.

Its why I said before that I am not interested in seeing Sophia have sex with either DeShawn or Larry, but if Sophia is able to be corrupted quicker by either Deshawn and/or Larry, then I am ok with their inclusion so long as it gets us to seeing Sophia have sex with one the main LI's that we have spent time with beforehand.

And each of the three scenes in last update (I am not currently playing Goodwife route) felt as if they had pushed Sophia closer to where we all presumably want to get to.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Bane71 truerty

See, I think the placement of the scene is fine. I think at this point in the story it is believable that Sophia would expose her breasts in an sauna, even though she just met DeShawn. Is it a big step for her? Yes. Is it a step that I think is too big? No. Waiting for a couple more updates would have pushed this scene to the next day- or maybe even the following day. In my opinion, the clock is already ticking, we're running out of days and scenes in which to advance Sophia's character and corruption. Putting this off for another day or two (and in reality another year or two) doesn't work for me because there's a lot of ground for this game to cover. We needed Sophia to finally get a little daring and I'm happy it happened when it did.

The obvious compromise, and the thing that gives me the most worry, is that the scene could have been written better. If L&P can't make a critical scene like this palpable to members of his audience, then he is going to have trouble as the game ramps up over the next few days.

I'm coming around to the thinking that this update (and this day) will end up being a hinge on which the entire game turned. Depending on the next updates (especially Sam's concert), this day could be very important. When the game is finally finished, new players may look at this day and say, "Oh yeah, when Sophia exposed herself at the sauna and then again at the jail, I knew the pace was starting to pick up."
THIS is what I am hoping - together with upcoming concert evening with Sam. I don't actually expect Sophia to have sex with Sam at the concert. But I hope that this coming afternoon and evening will build on that momentum that I feel we have got from the morning in v115 update. Now Sophia shows she has grown comfortable of doing that with strangers, then let us hope she is now ready to go slightly further with those LI's that we have spent more time with.

And I do agree that Sophia is most likely to FIRST have sex with one of her female LI's, probably either Ellie or Patricia, but then sex with others could be fairly soon afterwards. (And of the guys I do think it probably Sam that will be first, which will then make it easier for others like Dylan).

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
THIS is what I am hoping - together with upcoming concert evening with Sam. I don't actually expect Sophia to have sex with Sam at the concert. But I hope that this coming afternoon and evening will build on that momentum that I feel we have got from the morning in v115 update. Now Sophia shows she has grown comfortable of doing that with strangers, then let us hope she is now ready to go slightly further with those LI's that we have spent more time with.

And I do agree that Sophia is most likely to FIRST have sex with one of her female LI's, probably either Ellie or Patricia, but then sex with others could be fairly soon afterwards. (And of the guys I do think it probably Sam that will be first, which will then make it easier for others like Dylan).
Perhaps at the concert Sam will see Sophia's breasts, because she herself wanted to show him. Maybe also a kiss on the lips. We cannot count on more.

• Angry
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Playing this game again after a year or so and good *lord* I'd forgotten just how badly this writer needs an editor. They write like they're trying to fill out a word count quota and worse, they have no clue how to structure an actual scene. Sophia as a character is so tedious and uptight and annoying, which is a problem cause she's literally in every single scene.

Sophia/Ellie makeout scenes make it worth it though. I approve.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Perhaps at the concert Sam will see Sophia's breasts, because she herself wanted to show him. Maybe also a kiss on the lips. We cannot count on more.
My expectations for Sam's concert are a bit more conservative. I think Sam is still working at a disadvantage due to his age, so I think the progress bar isn't as far along. However, I think something along the lines of Sam grabbing Sophia's butt and her openly allowing it is very likely. A kiss is possible, but I don't expect it. A boob flash is very unlikely, but I can't rule it out completely. I assume if she flashes him her boobs she's either doing it in public (which would be a big step for her) or she's doing it for him privately in which case he's going to want to touch (a huge step)- so because of those additional components I don't think it's likely.

But, that said, if she does flash Sam (or more) then I think we can definitively say that this train is picking up steam. As you both said, the next major step for Sophia is to take ownership of these sexy actions. So far she's mostly been following the lead/desires of those around her, doing things because they ask or because they seduce her. The next step will be for Sophia to be the one to start doing things without being asked. That sort of confidence is what she'll need in order to have sex on day 19.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Playing this game again after a year or so and good *lord* I'd forgotten just how badly this writer needs an editor. They write like they're trying to fill out a word count quota and worse, they have no clue how to structure an actual scene. Sophia as a character is so tedious and uptight and annoying, which is a problem cause she's literally in every single scene.

Sophia/Ellie makeout scenes make it worth it though. I approve.
The sauna scene really highlighted this for me. I know that this thread has talked about the need for an editor before, but between the translator issues and the script writing, it's really coming to a head. L&P is not a native English speaker, so I cut him a lot of slack, but that doesn't make the writing magically better. I think that's why so much of the game's dialog reads like a courtroom transcript as people convey facts. Writing fact-based dialog is probably a hell of a lot easier for someone who isn't a native English speaker.

DeShawn- "Do you have children?"
Sophia- "Yes, I have two children."
D- "Where do you work?"
S- "I'm a teacher, but I only work part-time, so I have a side job too."

etc, etc, etc. Writing dialog for a conversation though would be much more difficult. It's probably why the narrator is so busy in this game telling the player about all of the interesting things being said, but we never actually read dialog containing all of these interesting things.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Goto to here and upload your sigs.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems like you have some unnecessary characters there: "[/" Delete those and add your other signature. Just do right click over the image you want, select "copy url image", click in the image icon in your signature box and paste the url.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Thanks all.

Now all I need to do is figure out how to have the two signatures side by side, rather than one above the other.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes