cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I think he's trying to joke by suggesting that the Dylan route will be too hot for anyone to avoid, so it won't really be a choice because who would want to skip such content?
I'm sure people like me that don't want to see dicks when playing female MC will gladly skip it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Fuck Dylan the Pygmy & Liam the Cuck!
In case you didn’t know I’m NOT a Dylan fan,
He’s not the MC, it’s not his fuvkin game
His type of character is in every other fickin incest game
Boy bangs mom, step mom, aunt, grand mom, sister, stepsister, cousins, foster parents etc.
I’m on the Sophia HO train, she can fool around with everyone but pygmy & cuck

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
Boy bangs mom, step mom, aunt, grand mom, sister, stepsister, cousins, foster parents etc.
So......she can only fool around with Liam? Hard pass.

Reactions: Captain Bipto

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I was 100% down with letting Dylan dip his wick but then L&P made the absolutely baffling decision to make his and Emma's routes mutually exclusive for no reason.

Bye, boy.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
So I see you're a tad undecided about Dylan... :unsure:

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
I think that what many of us hope is that Dylan and Sophia have sex but also lesbian sex that would make the game very complete respecting other opinions

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
guys i know its annoyyyying , but can u plz tell me whats in the game for mom son....
Very little. There haven't been any real sexual interactions between them as of yet, just some viewing of each other's body parts (Dylan has seen Sophia's naked tits and she's seen his erect dick), but no physical touching, not even kissing, at this stage. It's mostly been a lot of teasing and building of sexual tension/desire.

ThatDuuuuude

Jan 25, 2021
Interesting game and well written/produced, too long scenes/conversations sometimes but otherwise big thumbs up to the author.

However... I really expected more sexual content and sexual intrigues. I had a hope Sophia would get sluttier and drop her morals even further, maybe 70% in the game but nothing much really happened with it. She keeps questioning herself of her bad decisions and drops the guard to some degree. But man... So (sexually) frustrating.

The naughty scenes was hot but i missed some spice to it. For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was truely a long, well written adult vision novel that's only scraping the surface of the sexual potential. If you seek that - go for it dude. If you're looking for selfpleasuring in a medium/fast tempo - stay the fuck away!

My score, 5/10

ThatDuuuuude

Jan 25, 2021
Very little. There haven't been any real sexual interactions between them as of yet, just some viewing of each other's body parts (Dylan has seen Sophia's naked tits and she's seen his erect dick), but no physical touching, not even kissing, at this stage. It's mostly been a lot of teasing and building of sexual tension/desire.
Exactly.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Interesting game and well written/produced, too long scenes/conversations sometimes but otherwise big thumbs up to the author.

However... I really expected more sexual content and sexual intrigues. I had a hope Sophia would get sluttier and drop her morals even further, maybe 70% in the game but nothing much really happened with it. She keeps questioning herself of her bad decisions and drops the guard to some degree. But man... So (sexually) frustrating.

The naughty scenes was hot but i missed some spice to it. For example:

This was truely a long, well written adult vision novel that's only scraping the surface of the sexual potential. If you seek that - go for it dude. If you're looking for selfpleasuring in a medium/fast tempo - stay the fuck away!

My score, 5/10
Everything is very simply explained and I personally find it strange that you personally and many do not understand that the game is under development, something that is not yet available will appear a little later.

A little later, that's sarcasm! )) Unfortunately, the developer works alone, he tries to attract assistants, but his requirements are very high and it is difficult for him to find an assistant. Therefore, the most interesting thing in the game will appear no earlier than two years later, or even later.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

ThatDuuuuude

Jan 25, 2021
Everything is very simply explained and I personally find it strange that you personally and many do not understand that the game is under development, something that is not yet available will appear a little later.

A little later, that's sarcasm! )) Unfortunately, the developer works alone, he tries to attract assistants, but his requirements are very high and it is difficult for him to find an assistant. Therefore, the most interesting thing in the game will appear no earlier than two years later, or even later.
I actually didn't know that and i'm glad to hear! I'm farely new to adult vision novel games and i had the impression some games had a sloppy, rushed end. Now after reading your comment i do realise that isn't the case for this game (or maybe the others...)

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes