ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Trading Aiden for Morello is probably the worst possible idea. Don't get into bed (literally and figuratively) with the mob.
I have a feeling that is what will happen though. It just doesn't make sense to be in good standing with the local Don & suffer blackmail from students or wayward colleagues. I've posted at length elsewhere about it but suffice to say it perplexes me at times. My most negative thought is that Sophia will start to enjoy the tasks a bit too much, take the initiative, or even become the sexual aggressor.... & so they might carry on. This might gel with the corruption theme but it's a cop-out & no fun IMO. As for Bennett, I think he will possibly be looking for a new job, sooner than he intended. Maybe in Canada or Mexico, having re-thought Dylan's test marks, of course. I wish we had a bit more of an idea of where things are going.

There would still be plenty to discuss, if we had a clue as to where some stories were leading. Better suggestions could be made with a little bit of background knowledge. So, back to the 'shot in the dark' style speculation.....

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Ac

Actually I do support several developers on patreon and buymeacoffee in hopes that they will not abandon due to non funding and I like this game it has Uber potential ..
Now on to milking I was not intending to pin point L&P so my apologies on that mistake in typing please excuse my bad grammar and typed mistakes
But even you have to admit that there are A LOT of milking developers who drag 10k out of contributions then boom abandoned/ on hold / new game
I know many readers on here accuse L&P of milking his supports, which at this time, I can't agree that he is milking as he does bring out his content, unlike some other developer like Isctor comes to mind and his last update for Milfy City was a year and two months ago which was animation updates.

The problem that L&P has is when he states that he wants to deliver his updates faster by doing certain things like going from Full Days to Half Days to One-Third Days, they usually take the same amount of time or slower to develop as of now from when he made that transition to Half and One-Thrid Days. He really needs to stop making these statements. Hopefully, he will speed this up with his new GFX cards, but we shall see with this coming update.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have a feeling that is what will happen though. It just doesn't make sense to be in good standing with the local Don & suffer blackmail from students or wayward colleagues. I've posted at length elsewhere about it but suffice to say it perplexes me at times. My most negative thought is that Sophia will start to enjoy the tasks a bit too much, take the initiative, or even become the sexual aggressor.... & so they carry on. This might gel with the corruption theme but it's a cop-out & no fun IMO. As for Bennett, I think he will possibly be looking for a new job, sooner than he intended. Maybe in Canada or Mexico, having re-thought Dylan's test marks, of course.
I can see Sophia getting wrapped up in the glamor that Morello can provide. If he's key to cracking her corruption wide-open, then that may extend to her getting a taste for the things he can provide, maybe even including the rush of the power he has. I can see a scenario where Aiden's story has to branch away from Morello's because both have their role but they cannot coexist.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Eh, okay you have a point. It would be kind of weird seeing a giant picture of me on the wall while bathing. I don't know why but I thought it might be different for women.
haha I don't have giant pics of myself in the bathroom either! :)

Maybe Sophia is just crazy and egotistical. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Bill_Buttlicker
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "ancienregimele, post: 5028173, member: 219910"]
Он не умер. Это только в фан-арте. Дилан будет жив в конце игры. Лично я не хочу, чтобы он умер. Я хочу, чтобы он эмигрировал.
[/ QUOTE]
АА я бы хател что бы толка он трахнул софию )))))

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The mystery grows! Someone needs to bring this up on the Patreon page and see what L&P himself says
Of course I want to know lol
Why? If he rendered it himself like the various family photos around the house (like the photo of Ellie and Dylan on Sophia's dresser, or the photo of Ellie in her cheerleader outfit in the hallway).

But he didn't. I pulled that render straight from the texture folder on my hard drive, from doing my own fan art set in the bathroom

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I guess I'm just curious why he made the decision to include a huge piece of art of a random person's face in the bathroom
I was just making the point that it's unlikely to be a photo of Sophia.

But, why put a large canvas of a person's face in the bathroom, that is a more curious question. Perhaps one we should be asking i13 though (the vendor), not L&P. L&P probably just did it because there's a lot of artwork in the house, some of it I believe he made custom, so it could well just be random

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I was just making the point that it's unlikely to be a photo of Sophia.

But, why put a large canvas of a person's face in the bathroom, that is a more curious question. Perhaps one we should be asking i13 though (the vendor), not L&P. L&P probably just did it because there's a lot of artwork in the house, some of it I believe he made custom, so it could well just be random
That's what I think. He was probably like me and didn't think it was a weird thing to have in the bathroom. However now I know better lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
He didn't die. That's just in the fan art. Dylan will be alive at the end of the game. Personally speaking, I don't want him to die. I want him to emigrate.
I don't care what happens to him as long as he is out of picture for non-Dylan paths.

Though death would keep him from popping back up like he did after being banished to boarding school.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't care what happens to him as long as he is out of picture for non-Dylan paths.

Though death would keep him from popping back up like he did after being banished to boarding school.
"Banished" might be too strong a word. But kept away for this own safety, certainly. Remember it's still possible to play the Dylan route while sending him to boarding school, he just doesn't end up with Sophia. And he can get further with Amber than I believe he has with anyone so far.

But yeah, with a few extra renders, it would have been easy enough to code Dylan out of the Yoga event for those that aren't on the Dylan route, but keep it in for those that are.

On a slightly different note, while I know I've seen some fan art with Neil in it, but does anyone really care if Dylan ends up cucking him? Or Marie's boyfriend Devon for that matter.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes