89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Not 5, but 15%. But if you looked at the comments, you would know that the L&P is running into technical problems.

Let's see how things will go now, after buying other video cards.
Has L&P's Daz assets changed that much from 3 years ago? ..because it feels like he was moving faster with his potato PC compared to his current $10k setup.

I still can't believe he's getting so much money that he can blow 15 grand on graphics cards...

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Has L&P's Daz assets changed that much from 3 years ago? ..because it feels like he was moving faster with his potato PC compared to his current $10k setup.

I still can't believe he's getting so much money that he can blow 15 grand on graphics cards...
We may not believe or believe, it matters little. Time will tell if it will work faster. As for me, I was fine with the previous quality of the renders. I would be more satisfied with faster updates than better picture quality.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The longer L&P can hold off explicit content, the easier he can avoid getting banned by patreon. I have a feeling that this project gets abandoned once he gets kicked off. Although I hope he follows the DMD route, rather than Big Brother. Would he be willing to continue without the cash?

We may not believe or believe, it matters little. Time will tell if it will work faster. As for me, I was fine with the previous quality of the renders. I would be more satisfied with faster updates than better picture quality.
I'm wondering what technology will be available during this game's 20yr development. Will Ren'py even be a thing in 2035?

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
By the way, from time to time I here also express some comments to L&P. Here's another))

Every time I am here in the game, I regret that Sam did not enter the room at this very moment! He would have a magnificent view of Sophia's ass, and together we could see her wonderfully.
1612173343008.png

Similarly, during sex with Liam, L&P avoids close-ups, showing us what is happening from afar. It seems that he does not allow us to enjoy the beauty of Sofia. It seems to me that in vain he does just that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The longer L&P can hold off explicit content, the easier he can avoid getting banned by patreon. I have a feeling that this project gets abandoned once he gets kicked off. Although I hope he follows the DMD route, rather than Big Brother. Would he be willing to continue without the cash?

I'm wondering what technology will be available during this game's 20yr development. Will Ren'py even be a thing in 2035?
I believe the last post he made in this thread was announcing he was considering moving to Subscribestar after the release of the .150 update. It also doesn't really matter if there is an event in AWAM that breaches Patreon's rules, as AWAM isn't on Patreon. As long as DoL (which is publicly the game he is making) doesn't breach Patreon's rules, he's still fine.

Reactions: Bane71

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I believe the last post he made in this thread was announcing he was considering moving to Subscribestar after the release of the .150 update. It also doesn't really matter if there is an event in AWAM that breaches Patreon's rules, as AWAM isn't on Patreon. As long as DoL (which is publicly the game he is making) doesn't breach Patreon's rules, he's still fine.
I have heard of artists getting disciplined on their Patreon account for content they had outside of it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jul 28, 2017
Always some bullshit story, 1 month to move house last time, now its a full month to get a graphics card working.

Doesnt take a super computer to put some stock walking and talking frames (like 95% of the frames on any given update) setup and hit render once the "broken graphics card" gets fixed.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Always some bullshit story, 1 month to move house last time, now its a full month to get a graphics card working.

Doesnt take a super computer to put some stock walking and talking frames (like 95% of the frames on any given update) setup and hit render once the "broken graphics card" gets fixed.
Patience is a virtue, give them time and and sure we will all be awarded when this update finally comes out.

Besides this isn't the only game available on here, they are plenty more to keep you occupied until this one gets updated. :)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Almost 4 yrs in development, man if i would get a dolla each time i read this phrase i would be richer than lp...

Well i would really like to hear if ppl felt awarded in this game till now cuz i know i wasn't?
I'm playing the straight path i don't care about lesbian or gw path and i can tell that after so much time in developing i saw no reward... even if you are on the other paths is still laughable what is going on imo...
P.S.
Pls the 4-5 dudes that are non-stop commenting here refrain yourself cuz we know your answer.
Have you expressed your opinion and what difference does it make?
Did you feel better?
If so, good! :)
But I remain with my opinion and do not impose it on anyone.
So it's okay.

ThatDuuuuude

Jan 25, 2021
I'm a heterosexual male who can't wait to see Sophia take dick from someone other than Liam. For example I am keen to see more romantics scenes with Sam. And yet I was also wanting to see how far characters like Aiden, Mr Bennett and more recently Larry could push Sophia to go beyond her comfortable societal boundaries.

But I have still admitted previously that so far the three hottest scenes for me have been 1) Sophia + Julia + Ellie by the pool, 2) Sophia + Ellie in their v115 shower scene, and 3) Sophia + Alyssa + Antonio,

(Now the frustration is that 3rd scene from V100 update is an either/or to the route that gives you the other two scenes. I understand that L&P will have to start introducing either/or choices because of the excess of characters introduced. But I still wish that we had nt had to make that choice in v100).
Yeah, totally! The fan mod(Sophia + Dylan + Sam's threesome) sinked my thirst after the game haha. It was just too sexual in the contrast of the original AWAAM, but it was nice.
I agree on that one too. I replayed sisterly lust some day ago with different routes and noticed you could blackmail one of the sisters - it was weird but great! Maybe something similiar to AWAAM?
I mean Sophia could get blackmailed by those schoolthugs but it mostly hurt her reputation and moral, i guess.
Maybe Mr Bennett is a true psycho and starting to blackmail both Dylan and Sophia and they start out their "son-mother-relationship" that way? Nah i don't know. I want Sophia and Sam to cuck Dylan tho, i really don't now why. I rooted for Dylan but after the game i changed haha.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sophia has a threesome with her sister and her man (Larry?) in the next act. I don't think Mr Bennett (that slimey fucker!) is done with Sophia aswell... Could be interesting! Hype Hype!

1. It was better than i hoped but i didn't think Julia was that interesting (read: hot:sneaky:).

Who was Alyssa and Antonio...? I can almost grasp Alyssa but no idea of Antonio.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017

I've read some analysis in this thread showing that L&P has generally maintained a 6 render a day schedule; suggesting that he is limited by a work routine, rather than by image render times.

What is actually getting worse is the progress of the story. He doesn't need more 3090's, but an editor to remove filler.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, totally! The fan mod(Sophia + Dylan + Sam's threesome) sinked my thirst after the game haha. It was just too sexual in the contrast of the original AWAAM, but it was nice.
I waited for the MOM content in Big Brother and was disappointed that the MOD version was better. I have no doubt that people will HATE what L&P does here, simply from years of speculation and hope that it aligns with their personal tastes.

Reactions: Julius Ash
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes