D

Deleted member 1188385

A Deutsch proclaimed once that his game development would last 1000 years.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 1047939
View attachment 1047940
View attachment 1047942
0.130 (not so fast Trebek :p)
View attachment 1047943

Approximately the same speed, but the scenario becomes more complex :unsure::geek:
This is a good visual representation of the progression of the time it usually takes between releases with the CS, RS, PS, and P&T.

- Half Day release 4.3.20 - Starting Date around 1.6.20 - 89 Days to complete.

Content: 515 new renders spread over 6 events! This update contains the morning and noon events of Day 18 (playable day 11/30)!

- One-Third Day release 12.29.20 - Starting Date around 10.5.20 - 86 Days to complete.

Content: 466 new renders spread over 4 events! This update contains the morning events of Day 19 (playable day 12/30)!

and the delta between the two releases when he converted from half days to one-third days to speed up the process is 49 renders.

Also; He had personal surgery in January 2020 which he was out of pocket from working on AWAM v0.095 for a couple of weeks as well and he took some time between v0.100 and v0.115 to move to another apartment. The point here is that he says one thing and does the complete opposite. That's not good. I'm of the opinion that you're better off being upfront with people versus saying something that you can't commit to and broadcasting it as your intent to improve your game. But when you compare the two versions that are similar in nature, you'll notice that L&P took a step backward in releasing content quicker.

Also; this makes me wonder if he is starting to show signs of fatigue for his game since it is actually so large in terms of the story (too large for one person to handle in my opinion) and he is choosing to be a one-man show. This is why some people on here are advocating that he either "trim the fat" of content and possibly release some content as addons/DL content or look at other options like a Sequal or additional chapters after the main content is completed. The other option was to try to find help, but I don't think he wants to touch that since he explained it in his letter last year.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2020
I think the updates should be released as chapters. Story till now could be chapter 1, and this would make the downloading process quick and L&P do not have to bother keeping all those bulk together. Also since he's receiving this much money, this could be his main job don't you think?

Reactions: Jude6

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I think the updates should be released as chapters. Story till now could be chapter 1, and this would make the downloading process quick and L&P do not have to bother keeping all those bulk together. Also since he's receiving this much money, this could be his main job don't you think?
I would say that it's highly likely that this is his main source of income right now.

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
Every scenes of Sophia with nudity till update v0-115 are

DayEventType
3Sophia at gym showerFull rear
11Masturbation in showerFull frontal, Bush
11Sex with LiamSex scene, Bush
14Sophia & Ellie showeringFull rear
14Sophia & Vicky in massage roomPartial frontal, Side boob
15Sophia notices a water shortageFull rear
16Sophia shows her areola to SamPartial frontal, Areola
16Sophia shows her pubes to Dylan to masturbatePartial frontal, Bush
16Liam & Sophia sex in showerSex scene, Full rear, Full frontal
17Sophia & Ellie showeringFull rear, Breasts, Bush
17Sophia & Dylan inside tubFull rear
17Sophia shows her breasts to DylanBreasts
17Bikini fashion showPartial frontal, Partial rear
18Sophia & Ellie showeringFull frontal, Full rear, Bare back
18Sophia, Julia & Ellie sexual explorationBreasts
18Sophia and other ladies in gym showerFull frontal, Full rear, Bare back
18Sophia trying out Alyssa's toy boyfriendBreasts
18Liam & Sophia sex in Jacuzzi and in the roomBreasts, Sex scene, Full rear, Full frontal, Bush
19Sophia & Ellie showeringFull frontal, Full rear, Partial pussy
19Sophia pulls her towel down at saunaBreasts
19Liam & Sophia sex inside his officeSex scene
19Sophia exposes her tits to LarryBreasts

Do note these events may be mutually exclusive.
Nice research here. :geek:

I would like to add another one to 19.
Sophia having sex with Larry in her fantasy (Jail).
Bare tit and some ass while riding him.

Cheers,
MisterG

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Not trying to be negative but this game has been very slowly updated and boring updates at that for over a year now. Its a shame

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is it a desire to end Aiden's tasks ? :unsure:
Or a soft way to tell Sophia that he's not interesting ?
Anyway, I still prefer meetings with the Morello brothers... :)
If L&P was creating a really realistic game (which is simply not possible), then Sofia's meeting with the Morello brothers would be very tough. In this case, this is just some kind of petty affair for Sofia.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Some people can only work alone (like some craftsmen). It's more complicated to delegate certain parts.
And sometimes it can take extra time, explain what you exactly want, check, correct, ...

Finding someone you trust to help is not easy.

It's his first game, he's got a perfectionist side to it so ... he won't want to give up too much what he thinks is important.
L&P explains that CS and RS represent 85% of the work. In fact I think that the script represents at least 50% of the work, because the structuring of your story will give the kinetics of the images.

I already worked on Renpy scripts, you spend hours and hours building, testing, correcting, testing. The pace can be less than 100 lines per hour depending on the complexity (nb of characters, paths, point's system, proportion of kinetic parts...) and whether English is your native language or not (L&P is German).
Someone who would be reliable would be someone who above all had a lot of patience.

version 0.115 ~ 3300 lines added in the script, theoretically 33 hours (at 100 lines per hour), but I think
in his case, ~40 lines (build, test, ...) per hour is closer to reality. And it's really difficult to spend more than 5-6 hours a day on this job (You need to take breaks from thinking about other things).

Here, almost all paths are linked, unlike many games, it is impossible to make a choice with a character without having a significative consequence on another character.

In a lot of games you say "Stop her/him" or "Not interested" and you don't get the scene it's inconsequential : $character_end = true :)

This is also why this game is different and interesting.
One of the rare, truly objective assessments of the overall work of the L&P.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Hey there. Any suggestions for some good female protagonist games? I've finished Anna Exciting and Elena's Life, and I kinda enjoyed them. I also believe Myriam Project is a similar game that has a lot of potential.
Are there any other good games where MC is a female? Better if it's incest.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes