PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I think the story with Morello may be to exploit / expose the dark side of Sophia. :unsure:
She really didn't seem to give a damn about Liam only her pleasure mattered. :love:
Fortunately for Liam and the family. The task was to prostitute for $ 400,000 as good as circumstances allow.
If Sophia sat there tense, the task would not have been possible. The task "to please the brother" was kept
so vague on purpose.
This requirement was in the room during the entire encounter. Sophia could never be sure if enough was
really enough! There was also a little revenge on Liam. And a nun with a stick in her ass would not have gone
down well with us players either.
All the filthy points that were distributed had no justification in my opinion because it was a forced
situation for Sophia. But in the end, when she lifted her skirt, everything was settled, Sophia only confessed
that for her own pleasure, I would have given 5 Filthy points.

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Keeping the current rate of development in mind, by when do you guys think we'll see some action between Sophia and Dylan or Sam? By action, I mean HJ, BJ, or penetration.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Keeping the current rate of development in mind, by when do you guys think we'll see some action between Sophia and Dylan or Sam? By action, I mean HJ, BJ, or penetration.
Literally a couple years MINIMUM. I suspect that Dylan's content will be backloaded in the game. We do know that Sophia's first extramarital sex happens on day 19, but I would be surprised if that's Dylan.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do you know? Don't get me excited!
I think sex with another man will take atleast 3-5 more updates. Meanwhile she may be open to show herself to others. Or to Dylan or Sam atleast.
The Day 19 event has been well established by L&P. So, from where we are right now in the game we have an in-game week to go. So a lot has to happen in the next 7 days. There is no way there will be sex with anyone but Liam in the "atleast 3-5 updates."

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
guess tons of people like to be teased i gave up on this game 2 update ago pretty sure nothing has happened fun to read the thread
Actually, there was a legit great lesbian scene...just no sex. So....there's that. Yeah, you need to be into the antici

pation

lg10

Nov 25, 2020
The Day 19 event has been well established by L&P. So, from where we are right now in the game we have an in-game week to go. So a lot has to happen in the next 7 days. There is no way there will be sex with anyone but Liam in the "atleast 3-5 updates."
Where can we find that event list bro? Is it still their in his patreon page?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Where can we find that event list bro? Is it still their in his patreon page?
I'm not sure we have any EXACT list of daily events, just a general outline that can be found on Patreon and here. We know what to expect now for day 13 (it's a Dylan heavy day), but after that I think it's just little tidbits. I think the Day 19 event is one of the few firm events we know of.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
How do you know? Don't get me excited!
I think sex with another man will take atleast 3-5 more updates. Meanwhile she may be open to show herself to others. Or to Dylan or Sam atleast.
I wouldn't want to spoil your joy but: Day 19 will not be done for at least 4-5 years.

Knowing L&P, he has the unfortunate tendency to perfect everything.
But come on, let's stay optimistic. :)
In the best case, he can do 2 playable days per year, if he wanted. (The quality of the game today is pretty exceptional .) (y)
Personally, I think L&P should stop increasing the (visual) quality of the game and focus on the main thing.

The time saved with his new material, he wastes again by wanting to increase the quality.

It's just my opinion.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I wouldn't want to spoil your joy but: Day 19 will not be done for at least 4-5 years.

Knowing L&P, he has the unfortunate tendency to perfect everything.
But come on, let's stay optimistic. :)
In the best case, he can do 2 playable days per year, if he wanted. (The quality of the game today is pretty exceptional .) (y)
Personally, I think L&P should stop increasing the (visual) quality of the game and focus on the main thing.

The time saved with his new material, he wastes again by wanting to increase the quality.

It's just my opinion.
I have the same opinion as you. L&P needs to focus its efforts on solving problems that will help speed up updates, not improve the quality of renders. The renders were great anyway.

But again, this is just my opinion, not a guideline for the L&P. :)

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have the same opinion as you. L&P needs to focus its efforts on solving problems that will help speed up updates, not improve the quality of renders. The renders were great anyway.
what has L & P's behavior been up to now?
-slow development
-perfection of graphics and renderings
-lots of useless, repetitive renders and lots of text

its supporters have liked it so far, otherwise they would have abandoned it for some time.
so why change
it would be stupid to do it as long as its supporters are okay with it.
so it won't change
and this is just my opinion

Reactions: Lust&Pateron

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
what has L & P's behavior been up to now?
-slow development
-perfection of graphics and renderings
-lots of useless, repetitive renders and lots of text

its supporters have liked it so far, otherwise they would have abandoned it for some time.
so why change
it would be stupid to do it as long as its supporters are okay with it.
so it won't change
and this is just my opinion
If you are objective and unbiased, it is easy to understand that there are good reasons to speed up the development process of the game.
If nothing changes, then the development of the game will take much longer than 10 years. That's too much.
Anyone can understand that working on one project for such a long time will tire anyone.

The experience gained when creating AWAM L&P will probably want to apply it in some other project, it would be quite logical.

And one last thing.
If we are talking about delaying the process, about the lack of desire for the developer to speed up the result, then we automatically mean his not conscientious approach to work and users.

This is just my opinion, but I believe L&P and hope it will find solutions and approaches to finish the project in less than 10 years or not significantly exceeding 10 years.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes