Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
(edit) What about replacing "Male Protagonist" with "Female Protagonist" filter?
167, with 42 completed. There wasn't a "teenage boy" filter, and I obviously haven't checked the graphics quality, but the results when I've done similar in the past is generally the same.

day 13 is the D day dylan Day. :ROFLMAO: i wonder when is the Day E ellie day:unsure:
Playable day 16. Most Ellie events in a single day. Only information we have is that there will be "several"

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Very rarely. Actually I already decide what I'm going to render during the scene creation process.

I always change things during scene creation because only then I get an image of it and see what's possible and what could work better. Every scene has a base framework where I write what should happen, how, Sophia's reactions, the sense, some crucial dialogues and description etc. Then when I start working on it in Daz Studio I'll do the fine tuning. I'll add and adjust the dialogues. Plus the narrator descriptions. That's why I also said a couple of times why it's difficult to help in this case because I never know 100% how a scene should look like. I got a picture of it and know what should happen. But the details I only know when actual start working on it. But that scripts get edited during a creation process is perfectly normal and happens everywhere in the showbusiness. There's no movie or TV show which doesn't get a bunch of changes during the shooting process.
Thanks for taking the time to explain your process.

I love your work and I can fully understand you wanting to do the very best art that you can to tell the story that you intend.

I can't speak for everyone but personally what concerned me was nt just the additional number of renders, or the time that you might spend on each render. For me it was more that you thought both was a good thing, given that this was intended to be a small update, and thus if you overran by the same % on a big update, that would be a huge number of renders.

We are at Playable Day 12 out of 30 0 i.e. 18 Playable Days to go. If each update takes every four months, and each update is one-third of a Playable Day, then that is getting on for 18 years to completion of story. If each update takes every three months, then that is one and a third Playable Days per year, then it comes down to 13.5 years to completion. Obviously that does nt factor in any Updates being for an entire Playable day (which IIRC is the case with upcoming horse riding), or that if any shorter Updates take only 2 months, then these will obviously reduce the overall time to completion.

This is why several people have asked about your process, or are concerned about how much is planned out beforehand to maximise efficiency of rendering etc. We want you to continue to producing such beautiful work with gorgeous renders and that you enjoy doing so! I love the aim of producing an erotic VN where we can take the time to explore and understand a character's motivations.

My boss at work always quotes the adage "Fail to prepare, prepare to fail".

I just hope you can find a way to prepare and plan and manage the creation of these next 18 Playable Days as efficiently as possible, so that we can continue to enjoy the ongoing (mis)adventures of Sophia!!

Thank you.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Dylan Dylan Dylan. Why do some people forget that the main character is Sophia :unsure:
There's such a surfeit of Dylan that sometimes we almost do forget. Having to live with the "2nd MC" approach means that some of us have to accept a bitter penance for continuing to follow this VN.

Reactions: Leldorin

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The last bonus teaser will be released soon. I need to prepare it in PS first but currently I also want to finally finish that event in DS. So, it will be out within the next 2 days.

Not today...
Told you it wouldn't be today, plus we don't know if it is just for high tier patrons so they maybe not be able to show it

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There's such a surfeit of Dylan that sometimes we almost do forget. Having to live with the "2nd MC" approach means that some of us have to accept a bitter penance for continuing to follow this VN.
The little shits event is next to be done.
I just hope that it will not take him almost a month to do this event like it has done with the Aiden event.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes