Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Many people claim that L&P has a lot of extra content, there are extra renderers, but on the contrary, I often do not have enough content and renderers.

For example, after this:

1618975248959.png

I really wonder what they were talking about at the other end of the pool when they swam there after losing the Chicken Fight ?
After all, even Sofia has noticed that Amber is flirting with Dylan and it seems that she is a little jealous.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Because SOME of y'all take every opportunity to remind everyone else about how much you hate Dylan - sorry ThE pYgMy - prompting the people who like Dylan's storyline to speak up in his defence.
Haters gonna hate.
I just don't understand trying to make Dylan the second MC, let's be honest Dylan is not the most interesting character, whose popularity is due only to incest. And I don't understand why Dylan's other storylines are needed(except with Sophia and Ellie), they only delay updates. It would be better to spend time on more useful things, for example, better work with the main storyline of Dylan and Sophia. Because "show me your boobs if I wash the dishes or etc." is really weird.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Because "show me your boobs if I wash the dishes or etc." is really weird.
I always thought this & in most households doing chores would be standard everyday, expected behaviour. That lad needs some old-fashioned, "do the dishes, tidy your room etc. or you won't get any pocket money" treatment. Never mind the boob show, just do your share you sciving, conniving little.... This doesn't constitute "Dylan hating" but a nod towards the realism that's supposed to be present in AWAM. Ellie needs to pull her weight as well.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Many people claim that L&P has a lot of extra content, there are extra renderers, but on the contrary, I often do not have enough content and renderers.

For example, after this:

View attachment 1153954

I really wonder what they were talking about at the other end of the pool when they swam there after losing the Chicken Fight ?
After all, even Sofia has noticed that Amber is flirting with Dylan and it seems that she is a little jealous.
Jealous? Why would Sophia be jealous? Amber is about the only one not trying to sleep with her.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... I just don't understand trying to make Dylan the second MC, let's be honest Dylan is not the most interesting character, whose popularity is due only to incest. And I don't understand why Dylan's other storylines are needed...
I agree, the Yoga scene being playable as Dylan was... interesting, but I don't really want to see more of that, it's Sophia's story.

On the other hand, I disagree about Dylan's other storylines, some of them have merit even if they are separate from Sophia.
Dylan+Emma / Dylan+Marie: having both feels redundant but if there were one good partner for both Dylan and Ellie to be set up with to achieve some kind of Best Ending on the Good Wife path would be nice.
Dylan+Amber: to be honest I could do with less of this path as well - I still think it's necessary, if Sam is working his way into Sophia's good graces it feels like Karmic Justice that Dylan should have a shot at Sam's mom. But I would be happy for it to be happening in the background, only hinted at for most of the game until a big reveal near the end.

Reactions: roro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I agree, the Yoga scene being playable as Dylan was... interesting, but I don't really want to see more of that, it's Sophia's story.

On the other hand, I disagree about Dylan's other storylines, some of them have merit even if they are separate from Sophia.
Dylan+Emma / Dylan+Marie: having both feels redundant but if there were one good partner for both Dylan and Ellie to be set up with to achieve some kind of Best Ending on the Good Wife path would be nice.
Dylan+Amber: to be honest I could do with less of this path as well - I still think it's necessary, if Sam is working his way into Sophia's good graces it feels like Karmic Justice that Dylan should have a shot at Sam's mom. But I would be happy for it to be happening in the background, only hinted at for most of the game until a big reveal near the end.
I'll need to double-check the code for Dylan, but I would believe for a "Best Ending" that to be Dylan/Marie, and Ellie/Jules. Little Precious does seem to be tempering some of Ellie's more superficial tendencies so far. And if you make the "wrong" choices playing Dylan's POV in the Yoga event, Patricia steps in, calls him a moron, and makes it clear that he should pursue Marie.

Last I checked even Dylan didn't like Dylan/Emma, which can probably be dropped and no-one would notice. Starting to get the feeling that Emma was his intended LI, but as he became more popular, L&P changed his mind and decided to set him up with someone more classically attractive.

Reactions: m4pII and Jude6

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Now even teasers are getting delayed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
He's trying to retard the last pic before the update because the update not will come until the end of May ( with luck) and it will pass too much time before the last pic and the update, he doesn't want to post a pic about Dylan Sofia event (Patreon censorship). I don't know why he has done the Subscribestars site, he could post there whatever he wants

Reactions: Chicha

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
He's trying to retard the last pic before the update because the update not will come until the end of May ( with luck) and it will pass too much time before the last pic and the update, he doesn't want to post a pic about Dylan Sofia event (Patreon censorship). I don't know why he has done the Subscribestars site, he could post there whatever he wants
I've tried to support a few devs on Subscribestar, but have always had troubles at the start of the month with payment. Never had that problem with Patreon, because of Paypal.

But AFAIK, Paypal is the one enforcing the restrictions

Reactions: Adolfo
Dec 30, 2020
[QUOTE = "Alley_Cat, сообщение: 5602274, участник: 1533510"]
Вы спросили, где скачать v.140. Но версии 140 нет и, скорее всего, никогда не будет. Следующим обновлением будет версия 130, затем - 150, а затем - 165.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
then tell me where to download version 130

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
[QUOTE = "Alley_Cat, сообщение: 5602274, участник: 1533510"]
Вы спросили, где скачать v.140. Но версии 140 нет и, скорее всего, никогда не будет. Следующим обновлением будет версия 130, затем - 150, а затем - 165.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
then tell me where to download version 130
Why haven't you check out Page 0 yet? You can find it there.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes