Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It seems like a pervert doppelganger of Sophia has emerged

Her name is Sandra, a wife and mother in a perfect family on the outskirts of Milan, that lives a peaceful and serene life like many others. She is the protagonist of the game Scandal
Tried Scandal. Looked decent enough, the daughter is cute, even had a bit of a laugh at the husband getting turned on by touching the fabric, but then the dev had to ruin it like in JOHN with a forced scene. With the dipshit of a husband no less

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Tried Scandal. Looked decent enough the daughter is cute, even had a bit of a laugh at the husband getting turned on by touching the fabric, but then the dev had to ruin it like in JOHN with a forced scene. With the dipshit of a husband no less
Alley_Cat while you are searching for other assets can you see if you an find a Chevrolet Corvette as I am having a hard time tryign to find one

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
If you want the game to have faster release cycles, you gotta hit L&P hard and where it hurts.

Pull your pateron, and explain why in the comments.

Stop commenting this thread, because it'll kill the hype and the pateron support

Someone above, posted about 40 or so decent renders and he said it took him 13hours, L&P would be able to to 5 to 7. Its a con, honestly it's a con, I think this thread has woken up

Money talks. Pull your support

It's not a theory, it's basic business and political practiced all around the world. Either you change your ways to how the market is, or you are out of business. And to be clear it's not a plan to get the game abandoned. I don't want that in any way. It's giving a shot to the arm of the dev saying "if you don't start producing to what your supporters wants, you won't have an income". And, lets be honest if a dev doesn't have that reaction the game was never going to be completed anyway

Milfy City has 7k supporters and hasn't had an update in 1 year <- let that sink in.
Maybe you are having a bad day... hope things get better.
My dog peed on the neighbor and I had to deal with that so I might be in a mood myself. Sorry if my response is mildly spicy.
I like my dog... neighbor not so much. It is still a massive hassle. ;)

You are entitled to your opinions, we are entitled to respond. Not sure if you really follow the thread or just get in and get out.
You go to far on the flip side of your suggestion that we should all shut up and not express ourselves. No feedback is the worst feedback. From all the feedback and fun expressed here, you seem to focus only on the most binary issue and resolved that it must die. You just see the number of posts, but don't get it. Kind of disrespects those who have expressed themselves really.

All things are done for money and politics? Really? Here? You know that that is not always the case, right? I didn't come here for the money or politics. Did anyone else? If you have chosen to have your whole life dominated by that world of manipulations, that's your choice. We all deal with it and it's probably why we like these games so much.
IMO, This Dev doesn't give a shit on the money side, just his project. It is what it is. Your take on this is completely irrelevant to this Developer. Your argument is a waste of time. Most likely makes way more somewhere else. Could have made way more here. It doesn't seem to be the motivator you seek. If this is only what you give your attention and money to, this is not for you. Don't contribute.
Being frustrated... ok, I totally get that. Go find some happiness and play something else in the meantime.

Aaryn

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
If you want the game to have faster release cycles, you gotta hit L&P hard and where it hurts.

Pull your pateron, and explain why in the comments.

Stop commenting this thread, because it'll kill the hype and the pateron support

Someone above, posted about 40 or so decent renders and he said it took him 13hours, L&P would be able to to 5 to 7. Its a con, honestly it's a con, I think this thread has woken up

Money talks. Pull your support
Money doesn't talk.

Honestly, as a game dev, this strategy would have the exact opposite on me. He's an indie game dev, not the Death Star. The thing that motivates me to continue and not take breaks is because I have a number of people that support me, the higher that number, the more obligated that I feel to continue to work to make sure I'm not screwing those people over, even when I'm fucking exhausted.

I'll also say, that I work pretty slow but that's mostly because i'm new and I still don't know what I'm doing at any of this despite being 3 years in. That being said, it typically takes me about 2 hours per picture to set them up. In a typical 16 hour day, if I'm lucky, i'll get about 10 done depending on what's going on in the scene and the number of adjustments required. While you don't know me from anyone, I can assure you that I don't con. I release my game for free and run off donations, if someone wants a refund, they get it--no questions asked. I dont give a damn how much money I make, I just want my story to work and sometimes that takes a long time when you dont know what you're doing.

If everyone pulled their support from my game, I wouldn't stop making it...i'd go take a fucking break, watch tv, or blow the dust off my Playstation

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Anyway nexer what about these dam pigeons/bag and whatever else we can think of :ROFLMAO:
Please, Anything to get my mind off of my neighbor, and most definitely off of Dylan fcking with us and delaying the update again. Damn cockblocker!

About my dog and neighbor, My neighbor was pissed... pardon the pun. Anyways, he is like undoing his pants, and I am thinking "oh shit, what is he gonna pee on?" Dog, car, house... me... oh HELL no! So I tell him "If he pulls that shit out, I will stuff him in the trunk of my car and drop him off out in the desert in the middle of nowhere." He paused and that was my moment. I asked, "How 'bout a bottle of booze instead." He said, "...what kind?" He took my best bottle of tequila and said we're ok, but next time he expects two bottles. His wife just rolled her eyes. Gave me the impression he likes to get peed on. o_O
Fck, I better keep that damn dog locked up good and away from my neighbor.

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Please, Anything to get my mind off of my neighbor, and most definitely off of Dylan fcking with us and delaying the update again. Damn cockblocker!

About my dog and neighbor, My neighbor was pissed... pardon the pun. Anyways, he is like undoing his pants, and I am thinking "oh shit, what is he gonna pee on?" Dog, car, house... me... oh HELL no! So I tell him "If he pulls that shit out, I will stuff him in the trunk of my car and drop him off out in the desert in the middle of nowhere." He paused and that was my moment. I asked, "How 'bout a bottle of booze instead." He said, "...what kind?" He took my best bottle of tequila and said we're ok, but next time he expects two bottles. His wife just rolled her eyes. Gave me the impression he likes to get peed on. o_O
Fck, I better keep that damn dog locked up good and away from my neighbor.
That is one of the few things that I have not been accused of in the past weeks ,a Dylan hater,I guess he missed those posts and was busy counting my likes :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cold brew

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
That is one of the few things that I have not been accused of in the past weeks ,a Dylan hater,I guess he missed those posts and was busy counting my likes :ROFLMAO:
People wouldn't hate Dylan so much if he didn't pull the shit he does and fck every update with delays. Don't forget, this whole Aiden thing is his fault also. Puts the whole Precious route in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Some only play his route and refuse to acknowledge it. It is sad. The denial is real.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
People wouldn't hate Dylan so much if he didn't pull the shit he does and fck with every update with delays. Don't forget, this whole Aiden thing is his fault also. Puts the whole Precious route in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Some only play his route and refuse to acknowledge it. It is sad. The denial is real.
I don't think he caused any delays last update. And I believe the Dylan/Emma event went roughly to estimate.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
People wouldn't hate Dylan so much if he didn't pull the shit he does and fck with every update with delays. Don't forget, this whole Aiden thing is his fault also. Puts the whole Precious route in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Some only play his route and refuse to acknowledge it. It is sad. The denial is real.
The only reason that I play the Aiden route is because it is the only way to keep Alyssa(my precious) in the game.
Dylan does seems clueless concerning females and stumbles his way a round but he is supposed to get better so maybe there is hope for virgin boy.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
People wouldn't hate Dylan so much if he didn't pull the shit he does and fck every update with delays. Don't forget, this whole Aiden thing is his fault also. Puts the whole Precious route in jeopardy. Unbelievable. Some only play his route and refuse to acknowledge it. It is sad. The denial is real.
I can sense the pygmy lovers(Oops I bad) Dylan tribe drawing there daggers ready for you

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I don't think he caused any delays last update. And I believe the Dylan/Emma event went roughly to estimate.
Dylan's delays on the last update were minimal because he was put in his place and exposed. It seems Dylan is testing the waters again hoping people have forgotten. L&P has to stay on top of this. I now fear Dylan might be trying to blackmail L&P. My message of encouragement to L&P here went unanswered. Dylan is monitoring his communications. These are all bad signs.
Too bad cause the story can have a lot of open road here to progress without Dylan fcking it up. ;)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Tried Scandal. Looked decent enough, the daughter is cute, even had a bit of a laugh at the husband getting turned on by touching the fabric, but then the dev had to ruin it like in JOHN with a forced scene. With the dipshit of a husband no less
I haven't played it yet, but if you write that to the dev and some others too, maybe he will consider making a change and stop doing unavoidable scenes. I've seen devs changing that because of players suggestions.

Concerning JOHN, there are only two unavoidable scenes at the very beginning, after that everything is optional. JOHN is exceptional, it's worth it.

So it seems that the Dev from Scandal is actually a big fan of this game. Maybe he was tired of the time between updates and he said: "Fuck it! I'm going to do my own AWAM con juegos de azar y mujerzuelas"

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Dylan's delays on the last update were minimal because he was put in his place and exposed. It seems Dylan is testing the waters again hoping people have forgotten. L&P has to stay on top of this. I now fear Dylan might be trying to blackmail L&P. My message of encouragement to L&P here went unanswered. Dylan is monitoring his communications. These are all bad signs.
Too bad cause the story can have a lot of open road here to progress without Dylan fcking it up. ;)
So should we send out an SOS for Jason Bourne or N.C.I.S?Mind you chucky would do a good job and probably cheaper to hire after all I did hear that he likes to play with dolls

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
So should we send out an SOS for Jason Bourne or N.C.I.S?Mind you chucky would do a good job and probably cheaper to hire after all I did hear that he likes to play with dolls
L&P has gone silent...
I told L&P we got people to handle Dylan if needed... Ignore any blackmail attempts. We can provide assistance and support.
Maybe we should ask him to make a tic-tok video and send us a message that way...

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P has gone silent...
I told L&P we got people to handle Dylan if needed... Ignore any blackmail attempts. We can provide assistance and support.
Maybe we should ask him to make a tic-tok video and send us a message that way...
YAY...I got a facepalm and you didn't :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if they know that facepalms are counted as likes?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes