zoro nami

Sep 14, 2018
actually this is not a place to say game is slow and all bcox patrons if needed they will talk to dev and settle their things in their own way i hope so, all we can do enjoy with blue balls as a pirated site members, and other round we have no idea how his personal life is what he is going through

Reactions: Bane71

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Okay! I really want to share now my opinion about the developer of the game, specially after the continuation of waiting for the new update.
He just reminds me of many other developers who started a good project and immediately after earn big amount of money they become lazy to be just in time for new release. I have seen too many like him already and I know where this is going, if we are lucky we might see 2 or 3 updates more before he abandon the game completely. This become so common now to see the big developers to excuse their delays with words like: I am sick, I am moving, I bought new PC, My dog eat my homework.
This is what i call bad developers, combine them all in to one team and you get CyberPunk game. My opinion is to stop supporting and if there is nothing to pay for ....just dont do it. You support him every month and you get nothing this is money throwing this is even worst than paying for something what is bad, because at list that way you get something in return even if it is a trash.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Okay! I really want to share now my opinion about the developer of the game, specially after the continuation of waiting for the new update.
He just reminds me of many other developers who started a good project and immediately after earn big amount of money they become lazy to be just in time for new release. I have seen too many like him already and I know where this is going, if we are lucky we might see 2 or 3 updates more before he abandon the game completely. This become so common now to see the big developers to excuse their delays with words like: I am sick, I am moving, I bought new PC, My dog eat my homework.
This is what i call bad developers, combine them all in to one team and you get CyberPunk game. My opinion is to stop supporting and if there is nothing to pay for ....just dont do it. You support him every month and you get nothing this is money throwing this is even worst than paying for something what is bad, because at list that way you get something in return even if it is a trash.
He gives good efforts unlike other devs, but the problem is his ambition is too big for one person work. His work is not optimized and the story can be extended whenever he like. That makes the game delayed each update. He enriches his game with so many new assets, environments just for the sake of his own pleasure. So even his renders are top notch his planning is still amateurish.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
AWAM inspired so many games... thats for sure
AWAM is not the first game with female MC.AWAM also get inspiration from the games before that.
He gives good efforts unlike other devs, but the problem is his ambition is too big for one person work. His work is not optimized and the story can be extended whenever he like. That makes the game delayed each update. He enriches his game with so many new assets, environments just for the sake of his own pleasure. So even his renders are top notch his planning is still amateurish.
I was reading old comments from 2020.Funny how many of us are so naive-me included.There were so many comments that in May 2021 we will be waiting for day 13 of the game.In reality we are stilll waiting for the second part of day 12.
I have the feeling that the dev will split the day on 4 part now.In order not to end with only 2 updates for 2021.

Reactions: Cold brew

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing. It is... so very bleak.
I agree, standing and waiting in line too long really sucks. Standing in line requires good shoes. If not, your feet hurt. If your feet hurt then your whole body hurts. Go sit down. Relax. Very fortunate that you never supported those developers. So good for you. Spend your money whatever way you wish. Go buy yourself some shoes, a nice house, a new pc, but most definitely buy dog food. Forcing a dog to eat paper instead of real food is just cruel and abusive.
I completely avoid CyberPunk games but thanks for the warning. I don't like buying trash, so I'll pass on that. I don't really consider L&P a Big Developer. It is just one person there. If I missed your point on that, I really hope you're not harboring hate against tall people and discriminate against them. If that's the case you would be completely crazy. I have no clue on how tall L&P is.
For reasons of delays on updates, Adding to your list "being blackmailed by the son of the protagonist" could have actually made it more upbeat. It could have taken it to a completely different level. Then we could have also known if we should have sent the rescue team in.;)
This thread is therapy for many and I hope you enjoyed my suggestion and feel better now.:D

Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
AWAM is not the first game with female MC.AWAM also get inspiration from the games before that.

I was reading old comments from 2020.Funny how many of us are so naive-me included.There were so many comments that in May 2021 we will be waiting for day 13 of the game.In reality we are stilll waiting for the second part of day 12.
I have the feeling that the dev will split the day on 4 part now.In order not to end with only 2 updates for 2021.
I warned you about Dylan... :ROFLMAO:

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
true... but still when you play Scandal... you will feel the AWAM in it... but it seems good... i like surprise oops moments more than hardcore things... as it can progress the game without making the MC a whore.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That is one of the few things that I have not been accused of in the past weeks ,a Dylan hater,I guess he missed those posts and was busy counting my likes :ROFLMAO:
Ha, if you ask like that, I can do that.
Dylan is stupid and intelligent, insecure, spoiled, lazy, horny, self-centered and grew up well protected. He's totally overdrawn in this game and yet a normal teenager in many ways.
Of course I'm only talking about my experiences here, all of you here were tough dogs on the changing table and you showed the world your finger when you were a baby. Nevertheless, I find his story exciting and he is not a cock blocker for me.
Now you're a "likes heavyweight" (I don't flatter you) and your derogatory comments about this game character, and those of a few others here, lead others to avoid the topic. At least that's what I've done so far.
But I also want to hold on that I don't think you're a Dylan hater.

Reactions: Wedstone

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Anyway nexer what about these dam pigeons/bag and whatever else we can think of :ROFLMAO:
On youtube, from prank to prank, I've come across some that use a zucchini tucked into their pants :giggle:
I don't know how staged the whole situation is, it doesn't seem, the guy who is very young is a taxi driver, a normal situation that you encounter every day and that doesn't arouse suspicion in women who get into his taxi.
For the women who get in his taxi it's a kind of magnet, there are Muslim women too, with their heads covered, but the zucchini drives them crazy :eek:
After watching a few videos, I can say that similar scenes used in games are not dumb creations for women in heat.
Stop laughing at scenes like this :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ha, if you ask like that, I can do that.
Dylan is stupid and intelligent, insecure, spoiled, lazy, horny, self-centered and grew up well protected. He's totally overdrawn in this game and yet a normal teenager in many ways.
Of course I'm only talking about my experiences here, all of you here were tough dogs on the changing table and you showed the world your finger when you were a baby. Nevertheless, I find his story exciting and he is not a cock blocker for me.
Now you're a "likes heavyweight" (I don't flatter you) and your derogatory comments about this game character, and those of a few others here, lead others to avoid the topic. At least that's what I've done so far.
But I also want to hold on that I don't think you're a Dylan hater.
PLEASE SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU READ THIS hzjujk

I agree with you about Dylan and how I wish that the dev had not made him look/seem so needy/desperate and that is why I find it hard to like him,people have said that he will improve so he could grow on me yet we will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
PLEASE SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU READ THIS hzjujk

I agree with you about Dylan and how I wish that the dev had not made him look/seem so needy/desperate and I find it hard to like him,people have said that he will improve so he could grow on me yet we will just have to wait and see.
He should have sat down. I think I heard the loud thud of a body hitting the floor after passing out.:LOL:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes