Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The layout of the house, or rather the mansion, has always puzzled me.

There is a ground floor with the kitchen and the living room (and probably other rooms not mentioned).
There is a second floor (first=ground) which is not used by anyone and it's where the guest room is (where Nat changes)
Do we know if there is anything else there? I guess the is only for the exterior and the internal layout is not taken into account in the game, provided there is one.
The third floor is the one with the bedrooms and the 2 bathrooms.

I just find odd to leave the middle floor empty and use the third floor. Maybe because I'm lazy and I would never take the last floor if I can avoid a flight of stairs every time ;) Not to mention that the top floor would be hotter, especially in a place like St. Alejo.
And I don't recall any talks of doing some works for, e.g., adding a gym in the second floor or something like that, so that it will come into play for something else down the road.
Maybe, again, down the road there will be some guests staying for few days/weekend on the second floor?

Any thoughts/intel on that?

PS
just to be clear, it's just curiosity while we wait.
And surely I don't want to go there ;) :ROFLMAO:
The middle floor certainly has space for more rooms. I'll see if I can track down the render I did of it. What we see when Nat is changing is maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the floor. But whether or not there is more rooms hasn't been seen in the game.

But really, there's a certain amount of artistic license we have to give L&P just with the limits of what Daz assets are available, because even years later, I don't believe there is an asset that 100% fits the story. Ava's house is perhaps the closest, but then that doesn't have the backyard etc.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
AWAM is not the first game with female MC.AWAM also get inspiration from the games before that.

I was reading old comments from 2020.Funny how many of us are so naive-me included.There were so many comments that in May 2021 we will be waiting for day 13 of the game.In reality we are stilll waiting for the second part of day 12.
I have the feeling that the dev will split the day on 4 part now.In order not to end with only 2 updates for 2021.
Yeah I remember those times where I was one of the only ones giving the alert for these issues and getting bad messages and dms from other people trying to shush me :LOL:

Reactions: Julius Ash

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I honestly don't get how this game has fans. There is plenty of words I guess if you enjoy a nice word salad. If you are a fan of sex though this game is not for you. You will be in blue ball hell for the foreseeable future.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, speaking as an Ellie fan, considering the last of her events was her masturbating in the shower getting Sophia wet and aroused, in-game, them finger-banging each other isn't far off. Only problem is that her next event is likely years away.

Fortunately, there are other games I play in the meantime that deliver great renders in a fraction of the time. The update for Free Pass just dropped (around 550 renders in 3 weeks), and the next update should only be around 2 weeks away.

I'm mainly still a fan of AWAM since it's the Fem Protag game with the most developed characters and a lesbian route. But there are games that are hot on its heels though.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Well, speaking as an Ellie fan, considering the last of her events was her masturbating in the shower getting Sophia wet and aroused, in-game, them finger-banging each other isn't far off. Only problem is that her next event is likely years away.

Fortunately, there are other games I play in the meantime that deliver great renders in a fraction of the time. The update for Free Pass just dropped (around 550 renders in 3 weeks), and the next update should only be around 2 weeks away.

I'm mainly still a fan of AWAM since it's the Fem Protag game with the most developed characters and a lesbian route. But there are games that are hot on its heels though.
Thanks for explaining your position as a fan (y)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well you're taking it fairly well then, that pretty much everyone wants to bang your mum!
:)
Is it just Amber at this stage that we don't know about? I remember at one point I had Jules on that list, but that turned out to be completely wrong.

Wouldn't surprise me if it turned out they fooled around in college though

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
There's so much "Look there is one more person in the classroom" type of things that L&P does to justify his money grabbing slow burn that it just made me quit donating. There is no public engagement, there are polls where people vote and he ignores the vote and goes with something else, there are no extra renders/spoilers etc coming out during the month. Basically there is no reason for anyone to donate to this game other than when he launches a new half-version.

There's no reason whatsoever for half a day of "gameplay" to be 4 months work. Compare it to other devs and you'll see.

He's very talented though but until money stops coming easy he'll milk it as much as he can. Down the line prepare yourselves for changes and forks in the story just to make it even slower until the point where its half a day of gameplay each 8 months.
A February 2020 comment. Nothing changed and we're def heading to what I said (in bold).
While other devs are making 550 renders in 3 weeks or 2 game (game, not vn) chapters with thousands of renders in the same time L&P renders half a day.

Starting to think the jig is up

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
So, we should understand that the reason you're saying that is because you're 100% into boys?:LOL::LOL:
I am bisexual not that has anything to do with this. My point was I want my adult games to have sex in them. If I just want to read about the sex I would read a book.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes