hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
At least he/she is not so defensive in this one.
Why should I faint? I expected exactly the answer! But why am I defensive? Is that a joke? I was hoping I would come across as aggressive and angry.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I haven't played it yet, but if you write that to the dev and some others too, maybe he will consider making a change and stop doing unavoidable scenes. I've seen devs changing that because of players suggestions.

Concerning JOHN, there are only two unavoidable scenes at the very beginning, after that everything is optional. JOHN is exceptional, it's worth it.

So it seems that the Dev from Scandal is actually a big fan of this game. Maybe he was tired of the time between updates and he said: "Fuck it! I'm going to do my own AWAM con juegos de azar y mujerzuelas"
I have bookmarked Scandal to come back to later after another update.

Re unavoidable scenes, I don't mind them so much at the start of the VN when the dev is setting the scene. The one in JOHN is a good example. It also gives some action early on in these slow burn corruption games.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I was thinking:
The only room we don't know in detail is Ellie's, right?
Apart from at the start of the game on a few renderings where Sophia picks up the laundry and discovers the dildo, we don't really know much about this room in the end.

Ellie's room remains quite a mystery. :unsure:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I was thinking:
Apart from at the start of the game on a few renderings where Sophia picks up the laundry and discovers the dildo, we don't really know much about this room in the end.

We still have the room/floor that Nathalie got changed in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scarlet56

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was thinking:

The only assets I don't know for Ellie's room is the seat and the set of drawers. I've been looking, and will still continue, but I think those two are the only remaining unidentified assets.
We still have the room/floor that Nathalie got changed in.
Some of the paintings are custom, but the flooritself is pretty unmodified

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The only assets I don't know for Ellie's room is the seat and the set of drawers. I've been looking, and will still continue, but I think those two are the only remaining unidentified assets.

Some of the paintings are custom, but the flooritself is pretty unmodified
There is a piece which is also used in JOHN for the kitchen and living room.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Damn 0.130 was a REALLY good update! Can't wait for the next one!

If 01.30 isn't showing up here for you you might be experiencing issues. Nothing you can do except wait for it to update on your end, I'd recommend coming back maybe... June?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There is a piece which is also used in JOHN for the kitchen and living room.
The layout of the house, or rather the mansion, has always puzzled me.

There is a ground floor with the kitchen and the living room (and probably other rooms not mentioned).
There is a second floor (first=ground) which is not used by anyone and it's where the guest room is (where Nat changes)
Do we know if there is anything else there? I guess the is only for the exterior and the internal layout is not taken into account in the game, provided there is one.
The third floor is the one with the bedrooms and the 2 bathrooms.

I just find odd to leave the middle floor empty and use the third floor. Maybe because I'm lazy and I would never take the last floor if I can avoid a flight of stairs every time ;) Not to mention that the top floor would be hotter, especially in a place like St. Alejo.
And I don't recall any talks of doing some works for, e.g., adding a gym in the second floor or something like that, so that it will come into play for something else down the road.
Maybe, again, down the road there will be some guests staying for few days/weekend on the second floor?

Any thoughts/intel on that?

PS
just to be clear, it's just curiosity while we wait.
And surely I don't want to go there ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scarlet56
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes