Illumi123

Mar 29, 2020
In my opinion an interesting tool that could be used to sense the popularity of a character is a sourvey where to express the three (or at least the two) favorite characters.

Favorite -----> 3 points
Second favorite ------> 2 points
Third favorite ------> 1 point

With the possibility of repeating the same character.

I think that in such a way the scenario would be more precise and possibly significative different from which depicted from the simpler survey led some time ago.

skullpheonix

Apr 10, 2020
Ok I grant you that the line" but the pygmy worshipers can be a touchy bunch at times when God Dylan"could of been put a lot better .
A lot of criticism aimed at Dylan is not hatred for him but more to do with how he goes about trying to seduce his mother.
He does great things like Fashion show,breakfast in bed then ruins it by coming across as pushy/whinny,why cannot he use his head more and try a more gentle approach,like say Sam/Zac or Ellie and not come across as so desperate.
If this is the devs intention then I wish that he had not made it so serve
Firstly, calling someone "Pygmy" shows a lot of maturity so hurray to you. How someone goes about doing something is basically their behavior. So saying you don't hate Dylan but hate his behavior is nonsense, because someone's behavior is what makes up their character. Dylan being pushy/needy adds a unique flavor to the game. You have Sam who is almost a stalker, Zac who is a cool laid back guy, and Aiden who is a bully. So Dylan being the character he is perfectly balances the game. And we are not worshipping anyone here. It's not about being touchy, but after reading stupid meaningless comments from all the Dylan haters we just had to give a reply that's it.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Firstly, calling someone "Pygmy" shows a lot of maturity so hurray to you. How someone goes about doing something is basically their behavior. So saying you don't hate Dylan but hate his behavior is nonsense, because someone's behavior is what makes up their character. Dylan being pushy/needy adds a unique flavor to the game. You have Sam who is almost a stalker, Zac who is a cool laid back guy, and Aiden who is a bully. So Dylan being the character he is perfectly balances the game. And we are not worshipping anyone here. It's not about being touchy, but after reading stupid meaningless comments from all the Dylan haters we just had to give a reply that's it.
Happy to oblige.Do you feel better now?
Stupid meaningless comments is one way to see it but other people will see it different and that does not make them Dylan haters.
Dylan is called a pygmy in game so I see no reason as to why people cannot use it on the forum as well.
Sophia/Ellie/Bennett/Sam/Aiden and even Liam have all been called a lot worse than Dylan's nickname of pygmy,so chill
As I have already explained to Jack Adams that I could of put it better.

Last edited:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Sorry I am a couple days new. Too many pages to read. I read the update messages and don't think I should believe them.

I love Dylan. He is my favorite. I don't understand you. I think you are mean. Then I read you say,

I looked at the fan art pages. What am I looking for? What am I missing?
Welcome and the Fan Arts are active. Understand if you got lost.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-5602016

I am a brand new to Daz and just learning, but go spend some time over there. The creativity and the artists are great. Pass around likes to what you wish, just pass by what you don't like. That thread is a lifesaver.

Secative

Mar 3, 2019
I think creating and rendering will be done with in 4 days and addional 11 days for the editing and coding. We will enjoy our new update in 17th of May.

• Haha
Reactions: Julius Ash
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes