Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

I can only give an approximate estimation after starting the render editing part. But so much: After finishing the creation and rendering of the scenes I got between 900 and 1000 renders to edit and 42 MS Word pages of text to translate. So... yeah, there's still a hell of work ahead of me.

Update in June
This was intended to be a "small" update. From memory the intended size was around 450 renders, in itself containing a 10% margin of error in case certain scenes ran over. So we have gone from the initial 400 or so renders, to 590 renders as per a recent update, to now "between 900 and 1000 renders". i.e. well over DOUBLE the existing estimate.....

We can all understand that initial estimates can go out the window as get in the creative zone, and that L&P might need SOME extra renders to tell the story in the way he intended. If he had finished with an extra 50-100 renders over his original target, then I doubt anyone would have been at all worried. But double????

I joked before about breaching the 1,000 renders mark for a "big" update. Maybe L&P read that and took that as a challenge and did his best to beat it!!!!

If we have double the renders then I hope we have double the corruption, double the progress towards the first actual sex scenes with Sophia and someone other than Liam. But I am having to increasingly downgrade my personal expectations of this update as I fear could be disappointed.

PS: I could have easily vented for much, much longer, but what is the point. So I have tried to keep my comments as short and restrained as possible.

summersun

May 5, 2017

I can only give an approximate estimation after starting the render editing part. But so much: After finishing the creation and rendering of the scenes I got between 900 and 1000 renders to edit and 42 MS Word pages of text to translate. So... yeah, there's still a hell of work ahead of me.

Update in June
always the same self-pitying blablabla every time.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This was intended to be a "small" update. From memory the intended size was around 450 renders, in itself containing a 10% margin of error in case certain scenes ran over. So we have gone from the initial 400 or so renders, to 590 renders as per a recent update, to now "between 900 and 1000 renders". i.e. well over DOUBLE the existing estimate.....

We can all understand that initial estimates can go out the window as get in the creative zone, and that L&P might need SOME extra renders to tell the story in the way he intended. If he had finished with an extra 50-100 renders over his original target, then I doubt anyone would have been at all worried. But double????

I joked before about breaching the 1,000 renders mark for a "big" update. Maybe L&P read that and took that as a challenge and did his best to beat it!!!!

If we have double the renders then I hope we have double the corruption, double the progress towards the first actual sex scenes with Sophia and someone other than Liam. But I am having to increasingly downgrade my personal expectations of this update as I fear could be disappointed.

PS: I could have easily vented for much, much longer, but what is the point. So I have tried to keep my comments as short and restrained as possible.
Even as a child I was disappointed in life because I didn't get what I expected for my birthday. In contrast to my experiences as a child, we pretty much know what to expect. So if you really believe in twice as many pictures, the story and the corruption will be told twice as quickly has lost. L&P values completely different things. As with the old Japanese films, in which many a single image or face, every shot were choreographed, this is what we can expect in contrast to other games. Like it or not. But that's what's to come and if you only focus on the progression of narrative and corruption you will definitely be disappointed. And also from the upcoming update with Sam. And the next day with Dylan anyway. So you can only advise everyone - put the focus differently.

AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
Damn, until June..... It better be full of lesbianism and some dick action for The guys here.. xD

Oh Well.... what's another month to wait??

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Unreal. "900 - 1000 renders". I thought I had made my peace with this trainwreck, but it just finds ways to get worse.

Now the question is this: will we get another update this year? If this update grew so out of control, what will happen with Sam's concert?

Dec 30, 2019
Sam event will be big in renders but I dont think will be huge as in storytelling, my random guess we will get the chance to get Sam points or to matching him with Ellie depending on how we played the Ellie route, Im doing this guess on the fact that we can screw Dylan by the -30 points when He spy on Sophia XD
There is also the fact that if we are not on Sam route this event will be meaningless, and by Sam's approach to Sophia's heart the event itself might not be that crazy hot maybe more about Sam being straight forward about his crush on her is a big deal and not just a fantasy idk
I like Sam route and I'm very curious on what L&P is planning and this event will be the key to understand better this route. does any one have the event list for next update (not this one), the other with Sam concert

Reactions: roro and the3m_dude

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unreal. "900 - 1000 renders". I thought I had made my peace with this trainwreck, but it just finds ways to get worse.

Now the question is this: will we get another update this year? If this update grew so out of control, what will happen with Sam's concert?
And it was suppose to be no more than 400.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes