GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Previous update was around 470 renders.It was told that this one will be 80 renders less.
I don't see how 470-80=450.
I'm not sure where you're getting the 80 fewer renders from. All I know is that L&P estimated 450 at one point.

Either way it doesn't really matter. L&P is is quickly blowing by the Law of Diminishing Returns and approaching negative returns.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I know, I am not a patron and therefore I have nothing to say.
But still, the patrons are okay with what's going on ?
Double what was expected?
Really no patron is going to say anything ?
There is probably like less than 5% of the patrons that are active with comments.

Chicha

May 3, 2017

I can only give an approximate estimation after starting the render editing part. But so much: After finishing the creation and rendering of the scenes I got between 900 and 1000 renders to edit and 42 MS Word pages of text to translate. So... yeah, there's still a hell of work ahead of me.

Update in June
2 weeks ago June was not realistic and now it is? Very creditable this dev xD

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Once you finish an event you send the text for translation.
A friend was saying that some texts posted here by L&P, in this forum, are without grammatical errors. None.

Reactions: Chicha

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
i said update in mid -june,he said that´;S RIDICULOUS: ,now he confirms my time of, publication. a liar before the lord. 22weeks for a little update what a milker.
I mean, NOTHING about this update ended up being "little". 900+ renders is gigantic by comparison, so it's not as though he's taken 4+ months to do nothing.

But that doesn't change the fact that L&P has no credibility at this point regarding his estimates.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
I mean, NOTHING about this update ended up being "little". 900+ renders is gigantic by comparison, so it's not as though he's taken 4+ months to do nothing.

But that doesn't change the fact that L&P has no credibility at this point regarding his estimates.
Michelangelo spent 9 years painting the Sistine Chapel. At this rate AWAM will need 22 years to complete, at the very least. I am sure that the update will be a magnificent job that will leave us astonished, and this is due to the great effort of LP. But I think this is a bit absurd, at this rate a game day will be completed every year and a half.

DIY_SON

May 1, 2021
Welcome and the Fan Arts are active. Understand if you got lost.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-5602016

I am a brand new to Daz and just learning, but go spend some time over there. The creativity and the artists are great. Pass around likes to what you wish, just pass by what you don't like. That thread is a lifesaver.
That was hilarious. Did I see something else flying? Laughed so hard I think I peed myself.
I get it now. I misjudged you. Like Dylan more than ever, hope he does that in the real game.
Thanks for the link. Did not know I could run out of likes.

Reactions: Cold brew

Beowulf72

Sep 22, 2020
I know, I am not a patron and therefore I have nothing to say.
But still, the patrons are okay with what's going on ?
Double what was expected?
Really no patron is going to say anything ?
there is a lot of criticism but there are also many who support absolutely everything he says and does,,, sometimes like a religion ;) ,,, These "fanboys" pounce on anyone who criticises L&P (maybe it is modern again in this day and age)... at least in my perception.

Reactions: Julius Ash

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Perhaps the number of pictures has something to do with the fact that rape has been discussed so intensely here in the forum. I was also involved in this discussion, I don't want to deny that. L&P had the feeling that they had to make improvements at this event in order to better show the feelings of Sophia and not to let the whole thing come across as terrible as the second event. Just a thought.

Reactions: xxxorro

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Perhaps the number of pictures has something to do with the fact that rape has been discussed so intensely here in the forum. I was also involved in this discussion, I don't want to deny that. L&P had the feeling that they had to make improvements at this event in order to better show the feelings of Sophia and not to let the whole thing come across as terrible as the second event. Just a thought.
If he's making wholesale changes to his game based upon speculation on a web forum, that's a whole other massive problem. If this is the case, then he doesn't have a plan at all.

I can't imagine he needed 900+ renders to fix anything. I have a bad feeling that we get some sort of montage while Sophia rides the bike that uses tons of images with overindulgent lighting. Frankly though, it's hard to fathom how he's going to use so many renders

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes