naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I think creating and rendering will be done with in 4 days and addional 11 days for the editing and coding. We will enjoy our new update in 17th of May.
11 days.. you kidding.. he takes 5% daily for total PS and PT... so 20 days you have to count there

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Fuel to fire time. Hating Dylan is not real since this is a game. Liking Sam is not real since this is a game. Loving Sophia is real. DOH!. Ooops just kidding. What we are really hating is the development of the character. Basically, Dylan strikes some of us as so pathetic Mom is having to protect him from Aiden, fix his grades with Bennett, get him through puberty with a clue and the whole time he is incapable of looking at Marie. Seriously, he has that sweety in front of him and he does not even say hi! Yup, I can't stand him as a character. Is that what L&P wanted? IDK. I am just reacting (Passion) with what I don't like. Which is the same way those who do not like Sam react (Passion). Is this what L&P is driving? Now clearly Liam is the real issue being the pathetic father figure and clutz gambler (tar and feather comes to mind but, I digress). Now do Bennett and Aiden fall in the Lust category. Is that all they bring to the game? I would say that L&P has been doing much of this (even delivery rate figures into it) to drive those exact ideas - Lust and Passion.

Please keep the personal ad hominem attacks out and just look at the scenarios. And please allow comments that are based on the game (i.e. pygmy - Ellie used it so it makes it fair game.) Agree to not agree on what you like or don't like. Just enjoy the various pov's and present yours as best you can. If some of the estimates are correct this will be going on for several more years (check my insurance policies). Which means we may all have time to argue the same things over and over and over and ...... . That could be stress relieving if not fun. Ok, not!

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Something does happen with the mailman but no idea what it could be
The postman brings Sofia, early in the morning, a letter from the Department of Education. Sophia invites him to have breakfast and tea with her while she reads the letter.
The postman drinks tea and eats an omelet, while Sofia carefully reads the letter.
The letter states that the Department of Education has reviewed Ms. Parker's application and fully agrees with her that her son's work deserves higher appreciation, including that indeed Teacher Bennett should have given Dylan more time to prepare and informed her son in advance about the topic of the work. The Department of Education is therefore issuing a warning to Mr Bennett and demanding that he be more attentive and open-minded to all students. Also, the Department of Education has decided to change the assessment of Miss Parker's son to a higher one and wishes her son success in the educational process.

Sofia was very happy and decided to make the postman pleasant, namely the morning blowjob.
The postman was also very happy and enjoyed a blowjob from Sofia, but at that moment when he closed his eyes in pleasure, getting ready to cum, Dylan entered the kitchen and he saw this wonderful picture!
He walked to the door and began to masturbate while watching Sophia suck on Mr. Murray's cock. Mr Murray and Dylan cum at the same time!

Jun 12, 2018
For me, and I don't hide the fact that I'm not part of Team Dylan, Dylan has two main roles.
He is Sophia's son, he is there to highlight the devoted role of mother who does everything for her children, to make them grow as well as possible. Even if at times, this role of mother is exercised blindly. In that sense, Ellie has the same role.

On the other hand, Sophia already has unmet sexual desires and needs. His desire increases as the days go by. Dylan is not the man she wants, but someone who only stirs up her growing urges. Yes of course, he is there for the incestuous side. But Sophia doesn't want him like a man. Not in the same way she might desire Sam, with whom she shares common tastes.
Ellie on the other hand is there to allow Sophia to discover the lesbian side that lies dormant in her. The mother-daughter relationship fades to give way to the wave of desire and pleasure they discover.
No. I mean his important role is Sophia son without him my Mom Ntr route never come true.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The postman brings Sofia, early in the morning, a letter from the Department of Education. Sophia invites him to have breakfast and tea with her while she reads the letter.
The postman drinks tea and eats an omelet, while Sofia carefully reads the letter.
The letter states that the Department of Education has reviewed Ms. Parker's application and fully agrees with her that her son's work deserves higher appreciation, including that indeed Teacher Bennett should have given Dylan more time to prepare and informed her son in advance about the topic of the work. The Department of Education is therefore issuing a warning to Mr Bennett and demanding that he be more attentive and open-minded to all students. Also, the Department of Education has decided to change the assessment of Miss Parker's son to a higher one and wishes her son success in the educational process.

Sofia was very happy and decided to make the postman pleasant, namely the morning blowjob.
The postman was also very happy and enjoyed a blowjob from Sofia, but at that moment when he closed his eyes in pleasure, getting ready to cum, Dylan entered the kitchen and he saw this wonderful picture!
He walked to the door and began to masturbate while watching Sophia suck on Mr. Murray's cock. Mr Murray and Dylan cum at the same time!
Yes, it could happen, maybe....well perhaps in a decade from now!

Reactions: Bane71

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

I can only give an approximate estimation after starting the render editing part. But so much: After finishing the creation and rendering of the scenes I got between 900 and 1000 renders to edit and 42 MS Word pages of text to translate. So... yeah, there's still a hell of work ahead of me.

Update in June

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019

I can only give an approximate estimation after starting the render editing part. But so much: After finishing the creation and rendering of the scenes I got between 900 and 1000 renders to edit and 42 MS Word pages of text to translate. So... yeah, there's still a hell of work ahead of me.

Update in June
My god ! Really ?! :eek: :cautious:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Update in June
may have my math wrong but 90 90 means a little over 75% done on main task. Then the code and translate. End of month may be optimistic.

Doh, Yup I called it, I called it LOL. Oh crap :(. Sometimes I hate it when I am right.;)

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
4-6 weeks only if I get a great support! Cause for that I need 24/7 time and two PC's, one for render only with 4 high-end GPU's! That would easily fasten things three times up!!!
And after the huge demo I'm planning an update for every game day. The intro was more a presentation of the characters, the world and my high quality and ambition for this project! It has many discursive things! From now on the game will focus on the really important events only!
My updates would be like this:
0.02 - finishing Day 3 (Hope I can start soon with the next update! I still need to wait a bit how the support will develop!)
0.03 Day 4 (Here the story will skip one week, cause nothing exciting will happen, and so it will be Day 11 at the end of this update.)
0.04 Day 12 (playable Day 5)
0.05 Day 13 (playable Day 6)
0.06 Day 14 (playable Day 7)
...and so on
Just a reminder of where this game started, 1 update as a playable day delivered every 4-6 weeks.

Where we are now, 1 update as a third of a playable day delivered every 6 months or so.

Are the renders that good?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Just a reminder of where this game started, 1 update as a playable day delivered every 4-6 weeks.

Where we are now, 1 update as a third of a playable day delivered every 6 months or so.

Are the renders that good?
Of rare quality. (Only JOHN the equal for me)
Considering the resources and the time that L&P spend on it, he has every interest.
Nothing to say.
We never complained about his work.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes