Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I completely agree. Getting hard stuck on small details that you probably won't even notice is definitely a time drain. But i dont think thats the main issue. I might be wrong but I think that most games that use 3dcg suffer from the same issue as many AAA games suffer from. The level of detail thats needed for a good videogame these days are ridiculous compared to whats was needed back in the early 2000. Take rockstar for example. They released san andreas, vice city and a shit ton of other games in the span of like 2-3 years. Compered to what we see today, that pace of releasing games was borderline insane.

But again, the fact that its taken one year to complete only one playable day is mind-boggling. If im not wrong, we are on day 13... Only 17 years left for the full release i guess. Buckle in boys, we´re inn for the long haul.

I think the main "problem" is the story hes trying the tell and the way hes telling it. To me it seems like hes trying to give as much depth to the game as possible. And he does this by adding more character and locations to the game so the MCs can interact with them. Almost all the devs do this but i feel like L&P does seem to do this way more then the others. And i think this is one of the things that maked the game so great, but its also why it takes so much time to make it.

I think if he wants to finish the game in a somewhat reasonable time frame, he needs to be much more strategic in how he tells the story. One scene that comes to mind is the flashback scene where the daughter says goodbye to her friend when they move. I mean, it is a good moment and it gives some depth to the story... but was it really nessasery to make whole scene and show it? maybe if he starts using more of the scenes he has already built, and not spend so much time creating new ones. that might help.

Personally, I dont want him to change anything in the story and continue as he has it planned out. but i would hope that he hires people that can help with the workload. Idk if 1300 patrons is enough for that, but im sure he can set up a goal for that if he realy wants to.

Might be totaly wrong tho, idk
It's a detail but which is very important:
No, we are in the first tier of day 12 only (playable)
The next update is 2/3 .

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
but i would hope that he hires people that can help with the workload. Idk if 1300 patrons is enough for that, but im sure he can set up a goal for that if he realy wants to.
Check the Patreon: recruiting help was goal 3 of 4:

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 2.08.02 PM.png

If you search L&P's posts on this very thread you'll see a litany of reasons why it's difficult for them to find adequate help.

vjmaddox

Jun 16, 2018
Check the Patreon: recruiting help was goal 3 of 4:

View attachment 1183406

If you search L&P's posts on this very thread you'll see a litany of reasons why it's difficult for them to find adequate help.
This is very good point other games are developing so well but this game development is so slow and I dono why L&P not hiring I remember vividly that he said he likes to do his own game in his own style but why in patreon he should put this as a goal maybe he is greedy or he is ashamed to show or recruit a designer cuz he is developing a adult game . In this pace the game would take 6 yrs to complete or more he should have proper timeline . he said he will do this game as full time job . I really like his style and design as a fan I enjoy it but when it comes to development he can take this game to next level but don't know what's stopping him .it would be nice if he opens up
sorry if I have some points wrong

PS: sorry if my english is bad

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Good catch. Hopefully we will find out soon. Concerning helmets, She has was known to advise students in biology/health class to wear one. Not sure if she showed her panties then though... anyone know? Aiden not wearing one on the bike is concerning. I guess we will see. ;)

Wait a minute... you not buying into this whole image revamp of Aiden are you? ... o_O
No. I am not buying into the Aiden revamp image but knowing how this dev likes to mix it up, I would not put it past him.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
This is very good point other games are developing so well but this game development is so slow and I dono why L&P not hiring I remember vividly that he said he likes to do his own game in his own style but why in patreon he should put this as a goal maybe he is greedy or he is ashamed to show or recruit a designer cuz he is developing a adult game . In this pace the game would take 6 yrs to complete or more he should have proper timeline . he said he will do this game as full time job . I really like his style and design as a fan I enjoy it but when it comes to development he can take this game to next level but don't know what's stopping him .it would be nice if he opens up
sorry if I have some points wrong

PS: sorry if my english is bad
A lot of this has been discussed at length on the forum if you care to read back through it. Regarding the development timeline:

The game has 30 playable days planned. The next update will be day 12 (I think?) part 2 of 3; the current rate of development is about 1 playable day per year. At the current rate of development it will take about 18 more years to finish the game.

• Sad
Reactions: comman00

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
A lot of this has been discussed at length on the forum if you care to read back through it. Regarding the development timeline:

The game has 30 playable days planned. The next update will be day 12 (I think?) part 2 of 3; the current rate of development is about 1 playable day per year. At the current rate of development it will take about 18 more years to finish the game.
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: commanderkorra

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No. I am not buying into the Aiden revamp image but knowing how this dev likes to mix it up, I would not put it past him.
If the Dev chooses to radically revamp the characters it starts to lose credibility. Currently: there are three extortion/bribery routes Aiden, Bennett, or Morello; Possibly three Lesbian routes Alyssa, Ellie, or Patricia; and Possibly three juvenile/student routes Sam, Dylan, or Zac. Other than Liam there are no romantic routes. He has not made Liam look good in that path to date.

To date there has been great work on setting scenarios for certain behaviors. That work would be at risk if the characters suddenly transform. I am concerned this will just grind into another 'Foot of the Mountain'. And I do not use the word grind idly in that reference.

If I am wrong then how?

Reactions: Panos24

matt26

Jan 24, 2018
Seeing how long it takes for updates to drop, would you prefer that each update contained a single event, so he can drop them faster?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If the Dev chooses to radically revamp the characters it starts to lose credibility. Currently: there are three extortion/bribery routes Aiden, Bennett, or Morello; Possibly three Lesbian routes Alyssa, Ellie, or Patricia; and Possibly three juvenile/student routes Sam, Dylan, or Zac. Other than Liam there are no romantic routes. He has not made Liam look good in that path to date.

To date there has been great work on setting scenarios for certain behaviors. That work would be at risk if the characters suddenly transform. I am concerned this will just grind into another 'Foot of the Mountain'. And I do not use the word grind idly in that reference.

If I am wrong then how?
We know so little about the characters in the game that any one of them could have some dark secrets hidden.
How many of you would of guessed that Ellie is a virgin before it was bought up in the game?
We know so little about the characters that any change could come into play and still make some sense.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
We know so little about the characters in the game that any one of them could have some dark secrets hidden.
How many of you would of guessed that Ellie is a virgin before it was bought up in the game?
We know so little about the characters that any change could come into play and still make some sense
The story is approximately 1/3rd of the way through so, yes there is room for surprises/changes. How to get there and be credible is the challenge. I have no issue if he makes larger updates or smaller ones that is his call based on what he wants to achieve. I would even argue he needs to release less information while providing a better schedule. When you look over the posts, that is what drives many to despair (maybe a bit extreme) is the unknown when an update will happen. Though there is a bit of showmanship in doing this, sliding schedules over several years could damage the product. The players/patrons will fade away. That is the only area I really see as a threat to continued viability. Maintaining interest is key to keeping the audience. Smaller updates at a faster pace achieves this goal. Larger updates with a few teaser drops of "possible" paths can also reach this goal. Constantly moving the goal will lose the attention of the audience.

In my previous post I noted Foot of the Mountain. That Dev eventually lost interest in his product and wanted to move on. His solution was a cut scene to end the game. That it left many unanswered questions or paths to follow was not the end expected. To say that left a sour taste is mild.

L&P is putting a lot of effort into this and trying to achieve his standard, well above that of others mind you. I hope he can maintain the fan base interest, as well as his own, as the game spreads out. I also hope he can filter out some of the more 'energetic' comments that are based on disappointment disguised with 'facts'.

Hell, what do I know.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
We know so little about the characters that any change could come into play and still make some sense
Exactly! Great point KillJoys. Take Carl for example. He is totally blazed and high when we first are introduced to him talking about airport altitude and thin air and some crazy shit about why he appears to pick them all up in the sports car. Everyone is like "Oh, that's just Carl being Carl." Only Liam seems annoyed. He lives this outrageous life style but knows how to keep it all on the down low. Who knew he was really the James Bond of Drug Crime. Don't mess with him or his stash cause he is really a bad ass. His extensive knowledge of hidden landing strips could come in handy if someone needs to disappear. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro and Old Dog

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I read the comments and see that I'm not the only one thinking about a possible change in the image of some characters.

It is for this reason that I asked L&P a question, but he has not answered yet.

1620437191785.png
The Sofia-Aiden event in this upcoming update is huge as far as we know. If it is not accompanied by erotic scenes, let alone passionate scenes, it will disappoint many.
Perhaps we are mistaken and in this update we will not have a change in the image of Aiden, this is just the influence of a long wait. But there is something in this! The question is what?
What is the surprise from L&P, is it some interesting twist in the game, or is it new circumstances of erotic content that will move Sofia further?

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I read the comments and see that I'm not the only one thinking about a possible change in the image of some characters.

View attachment 1184129
The Sofia-Aiden event in this upcoming update is huge as far as we know. If it is not accompanied by erotic scenes, let alone passionate scenes, it will disappoint many.
Perhaps we are mistaken and in this update we will not have a change in the image of Aiden, this is just the influence of a long wait. But there is something in this! The question is what?
What is the surprise from L&P, is it some interesting twist in the game, or is it new circumstances of erotic content that will move Sofia further?
That last comment from 'Fan of Milf Comics' Might get Aiden killed by Patricia.
I prefer that over Dylan's suggestion of completely redoing the scene. This is how his mind works making for further delays.
I would seriously hope that if it were up to a vote, a surprise Aiden and Patricia meeting in a dark ally would be the choice.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
That last comment from 'Fan of Milf Comics' Might get Aiden killed by Patricia.
I prefer that over Dylan's suggestion of completely redoing the scene. This is how his mind works making for further delays.
I would seriously hope that if it were up to a vote, a surprise Aiden and Patricia meeting in a dark ally would be the choice.
I'm sorry friend, but I believe that the user impact on L&P should be minimal. He has already proven that he can create an interesting product. I want him to tell us his story, not some joint product. Therefore, I am interested in exactly what he has prepared for us. I really would like it to happen a little faster.

Sep 15, 2020

View attachment 1184129
It will turn out that Aiden is actually gey. Then Sophia will hook him up with Dylan the motherfucker

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I'm sorry friend, but I believe that the user impact on L&P should be minimal. He has already proven that he can create an interesting product. I want him to tell us his story, not some joint product. Therefore, I am interested in exactly what he has prepared for us. I really would like it to happen a little faster.
I completely agree Bane71.
I am on the record that I don't want outside interference with L&P. Was more talking about the hearts and minds of those here with the choice and keeping Dylan from influencing L&P. The real Dylan must be stopped. He kills the update schedule. ;)

Edit: Besides leaving the scene the way it is shows Aiden is reckless. It fits. Not worth quibbling over it imo.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes