Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Lol, imagine criticising the dev for wasting too much time obsessing over details, and then get mad when they miss a small detail.
Precisely, for me that proves that we don't need him to focus so hard on the details.
There is already a lot of forgetfulness towards the beginning of the game and yet it has not spoiled the pleasure of the game.
He should learn a lesson (of course he won't :ROFLMAO: )

gamerboiii

Apr 25, 2021
I finally finished the current unfinished story and it was fun. At the beginnings i was like "wtf why cant i have sex with my son!?"
then i realised thats what i was trying to find really good job waiting for next update.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
So are you siding with those same people who you consider are making unnecessary complaints.
I'm going to assume that's a question rather than a statement. No, i am not siding with people that are more concerned with the lack of sexual content. I just believe that the pace itself needs to be increased considering the amount of points one can accumulate under L&P's gw and filthy routes otherwise that system is pointless or should be adjusted to make more sense in relation to how far sophia is willing to go with specific characters. something else that doesn't make sense that's directly tied to the gw and filthy routes are the points for each of the individual characters that can be gained. It doesn't need to have sex happening immediately but it could stand to have a bit more erotic content where sophia isn't constantly depicted as being reluctant considering the amount of points that players can gain on either of the routes. Perhaps there should be fewer points since it's obvious this is a slow burn or maybe there should be more than two actions that can be taken if she has enough gw/filthy route points or enough points with each individual character. If she doesn't have enough points for the gw/filthy route that option should be blanked out but if there's enough points with a specific character a different scene could be added so long as there's a minimum gw/filthy route points (that's already been tied together in many of the scenes). Though i suspect that'd just add to development time which is one of the issues people have.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm going to assume that's a question rather than a statement. No, i am not siding with people that are more concerned with the lack of sexual content. I just believe that the pace itself needs to be increased considering the amount of points one can accumulate under L&P's gw and filthy routes otherwise that system is pointless or should be adjusted to make more sense in relation to how far sophia is willing to go with specific characters. something else that doesn't make sense that's directly tied to the gw and filthy routes are the points for each of the individual characters that can be gained. It doesn't need to have sex happening immediately but it could stand to have a bit more erotic content where sophia isn't constantly depicted as being reluctant considering the amount of points that players can gain on either of the routes. Perhaps there should be fewer points since it's obvious this is a slow burn or maybe there should be more than two actions that can be taken if she has enough gw/filthy route points or enough points with each individual character. If she doesn't have enough points for the gw/filthy route that option should be blanked out but if there's enough points with a specific character a different scene could be added so long as there's a minimum gw/filthy route points (that's already been tied together in many of the scenes). Though i suspect that'd just add to development time which is one of the issues people have.
Well then, your wish is being answered as this day atleast in the first part showed signs of being the turning point in the story, even the Aiden event is set to be a big and essential to the story, there is a little progress in the first side job too. Plus the next day is Dylan heavy so it is bound to contain a lot of good scenes ( cause whether one likes Dylan or not, he has been part some of the really nice scenes ). Also the 4th task will be a important point, so things are shifting gears.

As for the points system. I too think that is not very good since you pretty much need every point for a character to have his storyline progress. You miss one and his and the related characters' storyline is locked up. It would have been better if for eg. I don't have enough Dylan points ( say 25 instead of required 30) then if I have a certain number of filthy points ( say 75 ), I should still be able to play the Dylan route. Since it is only logical that initially Sophia isn't that corrupt so she refused some stuff, now she is, so has become accepting of a lot more. Similarly lesbian temptation points can be used in the lesbian route if you don't have enough character points.
Also helps those that are not playing every storyline. They can have enough character points for their favourite character and continue their route , even if they haven't been able to earn lots of Filthy or temptation points.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
As for the points system. I too think that is not very good since you pretty much need every point for a character to have his storyline progress. You miss one and his and the related characters' storyline is locked up. It would have been better if for eg. I don't have enough Dylan points ( say 25 instead of required 30) then if I have a certain number of filthy points ( say 75 ), I should still be able to play the Dylan route. Since it is only logical that initially Sophia isn't that corrupt so she refused some stuff, now she is, so has become accepting of a lot more. Similarly lesbian temptation points can be used in the lesbian route if you don't have enough character points.
Also helps those that are not playing every storyline. They can have enough character points for their favourite character and continue their route , even if they haven't been able to earn lots of Filthy or temptation points.
I think the points system is problematic, too. Since the whole story is based on branching paths it seems like the whole thing could be replaced by simple boolean (true/false, 1/0, whatever) flags to open up or close off events and even sub-sequences within events, without blocking an entire storyline.

Gandhifire

Jun 7, 2019
I finally finished the current unfinished story and it was fun. At the beginnings i was like "wtf why cant i have sex with my son!?"
then i realised thats what i was trying to find really good job waiting for next update.
You have literally saved 4 years of grind by completing the story today. Congrats.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: gamerboiii

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Considering 1st and 2nd sidejob took two to three weeks, Emma/Dylan maybe another 2 weeks and Sophia/Dylan also 2 weeks.
Then you can already classify these events in such a way that L&P with its statement that it becomes a really small update.
What happened with Aiden's 3.Task, however, has to be seen. As he describes it will be a unique event that will not exist like this again. So he put an extreme amount of effort into this, which in turn took an extreme amount of time. We should look at it first and discuss it afterwards.

And when I read this, this impatience, this demand?! Here are 95% pirates. How dare you demand anything at all? How dare you judge L&P's work?

You don't pay a cent and only demand fap material quickly. Do you do the same in your normal life?
Hey tiler! The other tiler is better and faster than you in my opinion! Why not you? But I don't pay you anyway.
A lot of us myself included are former patreons of his but got tired of the milking. Also since I was in the cheaper tier and still had to wait a week for the new update & then you come here & can get it for free without waiting at all

Etsilias

Sep 26, 2019
Precisely, for me that proves that we don't need him to focus so hard on the details.
There is already a lot of forgetfulness towards the beginning of the game and yet it has not spoiled the pleasure of the game.
He should learn a lesson (of course he won't :ROFLMAO: )
I completely agree. Getting hard stuck on small details that you probably won't even notice is definitely a time drain. But i dont think thats the main issue. I might be wrong but I think that most games that use 3dcg suffer from the same issue as many AAA games suffer from. The level of detail thats needed for a good videogame these days are ridiculous compared to whats was needed back in the early 2000. Take rockstar for example. They released san andreas, vice city and a shit ton of other games in the span of like 2-3 years. Compered to what we see today, that pace of releasing games was borderline insane.

But again, the fact that its taken one year to complete only one playable day is mind-boggling. If im not wrong, we are on day 13... Only 17 years left for the full release i guess. Buckle in boys, we´re inn for the long haul.

I think the main "problem" is the story hes trying the tell and the way hes telling it. To me it seems like hes trying to give as much depth to the game as possible. And he does this by adding more character and locations to the game so the MCs can interact with them. Almost all the devs do this but i feel like L&P does seem to do this way more then the others. And i think this is one of the things that maked the game so great, but its also why it takes so much time to make it.

I think if he wants to finish the game in a somewhat reasonable time frame, he needs to be much more strategic in how he tells the story. One scene that comes to mind is the flashback scene where the daughter says goodbye to her friend when they move. I mean, it is a good moment and it gives some depth to the story... but was it really nessasery to make whole scene and show it? maybe if he starts using more of the scenes he has already built, and not spend so much time creating new ones. that might help.

Personally, I dont want him to change anything in the story and continue as he has it planned out. but i would hope that he hires people that can help with the workload. Idk if 1300 patrons is enough for that, but im sure he can set up a goal for that if he realy wants to.

Might be totaly wrong tho, idk

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes